Uncle takes advantage of innocent niece

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
I have been away for a while and want to try this thread again.

OOC: Well I have decided to do a different style of story.. what I am looking for is one male to play the role of my pervy uncle… who likes to abuse his young and innocent niece in everyway.. I want someone who can be persuading and manipulative, but also harsh and demanding.. It will be a form of force.
I write in first or third person
Name: Hannah
Nickname: Annie
Age: Eighteen
Height: 5”2
Looks: Long dark brown, almost black hair, large brown eyes, a slim and toned petite body, with a slight tan, 32B

Ever since Hannah could remember he had been around, giving her sweets and slightly too much affection with his pet names and creepy smiles.. her uncle on her mothers side, due to the fact that her father had split, her mother had tried to palm her off on anyone who would take her, so two years ago Hannah was kicked out and sent to live with her uncle. There had always been something off putting about him, but for the past couple of months he had started to sneak into her room late at night and make her do dirty and disgusting things. Through the day he pretended that it did not happen only making the occasional remark or couple of touches.. asking her to sit on his lap.. and his hands would always creep.

This made her feel very uncomfortable, but Hannah tried not tell him as she was too nice for her own good and often gave in just so that she didn’t hurt his feelings.

IC:

She was nervous… scared actually, Hannah stands in front of the mirror as she pull on her nightgown and brushes her hair out, she hated these nights, her uncle would always come in.. and well she did not wish to remember after that.
Tonight had been.. strange, usually once she had cleared away the dishes he would bathe her, before sending Hannah to bed, but that had not happened tonight and while she knew that she should be relieved it just worried her more.

Hannah hears the hard and heavy footsteps on the staircase and knows what is about to happen, reaching over she flicks off the lights and runs over to the bed, climbing under the covers and closes her eyes, her heart racing as she lays there and pretends to be asleep.
 
OOC:

Name: John
Age: 33
Height: 6'2
Looks: Muscular, brown eyes, dark hair, scrapped knuckles

John went up the stairs with his wicked smile on full display. He didn't try to creep up to Hannah's room, he knew she could hear him coming and wanted to see her nervous little body shiver when he opened the door. John had always been fascinated by Hannah and liked to hold her body. He had kept his touches relatively chaste though until the past couple months, since she was 18. It was wrong but he couldn't help it; the feeling of having a cute young girl that was his to do with as he pleased got him extremely aroused.

When he got to her door, he didn't bother knocking and just opened it. He saw his little niece huddled under the covers, obviously trying to fake sleep. He smiled and dropped his boxers, letting his flacid cock hang out. walking over to his niece's bed, he pulled up the sheet and climbed into bed with her, spooning his little niece. He let his hand wander her little body and fondle her tits.

"Annie...I know you're awake. I can feel your heart beating so fast. Why're you nervous, baby? Don't you like your Uncle John?"
 
Hannah stills even more as she hears the door opening, she wanted to pull the covers around her tighter, but that would only alert him that she was awake.. not that he usually believed her as she tried to do the same thing a lot of nights.. whenever he didn't come up to bed with her.. but maybe this time he would just leave.. or at least leave quickly.

However all hopes are dashed as the covers are pulled back and he climbs under the covers with her. She whimpers softly, the first sign that she wasn't asleep and then she hears his voice and she knows that she has being caught out.

"O..of course I like you uncle John" she stutters out nervously as she wriggles forwards slightly, trying to stop his wandering hands.. "but I'm tired" and you shouldn't be doing this to me, eventually giving up and taking a hold of his strong hands pulling them away and pushing them back towards him.
 
John cleared his throat and breathed heavily into his niece's neck, letting his warm breath cover her.

"Annie," He growled, "You don't get to tell me what we should and shouldn't do. Besides, when a girl becomes a woman, she needs to be touched this way, and since you don't have a boyfriend, it falls to me to do this to you."

He returned his hands to her breasts and squeezed hard.

"Besides, you like how I make you feel, right?" John said, his voice returning to a sweeter tone. His dick began to thicken and he poked his hard tip against her bum, "I know I like being with you this way."
 
Hannah shivers as she feels his hot breath on the base of her neck.. she wasn't sure what he was going to say, she had never pushed his hands away before..

"But what about if i get a boyfriend uncle John, will you stop touching me like this?" she asks as she plays with the hem of her nightgown, something that was a clear sign she was nervous.. Suddenly his hands are back on her breasts.. squeezing them to the point where it hurt a little causing hannah too let out a soft whimper, she hated when he spoke or touched her like that.. even if it sometimes felt good.

Hannah gasps as she feels something poking her, it takes her a second but she quickly figures out what it is, her eyes widening as she blushes even further. "Can I just go to sleep?" she complains.
 
"I might stop touching you Annie but I know you like what I do to you." John said. He wouldn't make it easy for her to get one, Hannah still had to do most of the chores and there wasn't much time for a social life.

When she rebuked him again, He growled and threw off the covers. "Annie, you haven't even been bathrd yet and you did next to nothing today. Do I need to remind you of all the things I do for you?"

He pushed her out of the bed. It wasn't much of a fall and the floor was heavily carpeted, so it wouldn't hurt...it would just shock her.

"Annie, go turn the light on and stand in front of the mirror, you need to be taught a lesson."
 
And to a certain extent Hannah did like it.. but that didn't mean that she wanted it. "Uncle John I've been doing my chores all.." Hannah is cut off as the covers are pulled away and she is suddenly falling to the ground.. She lets out a soft whimper as she lands with a thud.. it didn't hurt but it wasn't exactly a pleasurable experience for her.

She gazes up at him with shock as she quickly scrambles upwards, unable to believe that he really pushed her out of bed.. as soon as he says that, fear hits her, she hated to be in trouble. "I'm sorry" she whispers as she runs across, flicking the bedroom light on, her eyes wide with fear as she slowly steps forward, until she is standing in front of the mirror, her body trembling as she glances back at him over her shoulder.
 
John sat up in the bed and talked calmly but firmly.

"Annie, I want you to look at the mirror and think of all the things I've given you," he said, getting up and taking a pair of scissors from her desk, "Nobody else wanted you...and considering how ungrateful you're being, I'm starting to see why. I have given you two years in a house paid for by my salary, a furnished bedroom, lots of clothes, a cellphone...and all I ask is for you, is to go to school, do a few chores and...only recently, let me make you feel good."

He stood behind her and let the cold pair of scissors run over her legs before he lifted the hem of her nightgown with the blade of the scissors.

"If I took back everything I gave you and kicked you out...like everyone else has done," you would be on the street, naked, with only a teddy bear to cover you."

He opened the scissors and slowly closed the blades, pinching the cloth and raising the hem up so he could see her ass.

"Now, let's see how you like the feeling of being naked, without anything. Either take this night gown off or I'll cut it off your body...I paid for it after all."
 
Hannah turned back and stared at herself in the mirror, she could see his reflection as he sat on her bed.. she listens as he speaks, each word bringing more and more guilt down on her.. he was right he had given her every single thing that she had asked for and more.. and worst of all she wasn't even his responsibility..

She watches as he walks closer to her.. he was right, no body wanted her not even her own mother. If she had only tried harder then maybe she could have changed that. "I'm so sorry" she whispers as the tears overflow and begin to fall down her cheeks.

Hannah shivers softly as she feels something cold run up her legs, but she didn't dare look and she couldn't see through the mirror and then something is tugging her nightgown up... "Please don't make me leave Uncle John, I'll be good" Hannah says a little worried now as she cries harder.

Hesitating slightly she nods and moves down.. grabbing the bottom of her nightgown slowly pulling it up, her ass wriggling side to side infront of him as she struggles too get it over her head and then finally it is off. Hannah throws it to the side, blushing as she stands there.. her small frame bared to him, though he had seen it all before she was still embarrassed as she stares down at the ground.
 
John put on a concerned face but inwardly was crowing. He had her and he knew it.

"Shhh baby girl, shh," John said as he turned her around and held her to him, "I just wanted to teach you a lesson, I didn't mean for you to cry."

He patted her back and helped her to the bed. He sat her down and kissed her cheek.

"I'd never make you leave Annie, I'm not like everyone else, I love you."

He hugged her to his naked chest and then smiled before he got off the bed and kneeled in front of her. He spread her legs and pushed his head against her crotch.

"Here Annie, let me make you feel good. This is how much I love you."

He licked up and down her slit while his finger flicked her cute little clit.

"Come on Annie, just relax. Let me make it up to you for making you cry."
 
H\annah cries softly against his chest.. she knew he hadn't done it on purpose but she just felt so bad for pushing him away now, especially after all that he had done for her.. she doesn't say anything as he guides her over to the bed.

Hannah looks up as he speaks to her and then she breathes a sigh of relief as he tells her he won't send her away... "I love you too Uncle John" she says as she wipes her cheek with the back of her hand, trying to pull herself together, after a few minutes of being pressed against his chest she manages to calm herself down.

she watches as he sinks lower and opens her legs, she wanted to protest but she just couldn't not after everything that had just happened, she blushes as he spreads her legs wide and buries his face in her.. private area. Hannah moans as his tongue slides along her pussy his fingers playing with her clit.. it felt so good and yet so wrong at the same time.

"We shouldn't do this Uncle John" Hannah says as she rubs her eyes.. but she doesn't attempt to push him away as she feels her juices pooling in her pussy and slowly dripping down her thighs.
 
John stopped and looked up at Hannah.

"Now Annie, I know this is making you feel good and I'm being nice enough to just pleasure you right now. I have a hard-on right now that is excruciating and needs release but I'm not making you play with it. I'm just trying to cheer up my niece by giving her a nice little orgasm."

He stuck a finger into her snatch and pulled it out a second later, covered in wetness. He held it up to her lips.

"Now taste this Annie. I'm licking all of these juices up out of the bottom of my heart and I want you to know what it tastes like. Besides what's so wrong about this? You're a young woman and I'm a much more experienced older man. If you had a boyfriend, he probably would just jam his dick in you while you were dry. I'm just trying to make you feel good and loved. I know a lot of people who would love to be treated as nicely as I've treated you."

He resumed bobbing his head against her pussy, letting his tongue go deeper into her love canal.
 
Hannah didn't understand him.. but then again she never did, though he seemed to have an incrediable way of making her feel guilty and getting her to submit to whatever he wanted to do, and she had to admit that it felt really sorry.

She doesn't say anything but she parts her legs a little more, gasping as his finger enters her tight hole.. he then brings it up, glistening with her juices.. and presses the sticky finger against her lips, she didn't want to but she obediantly opens her mouth and sucks it trying to ignore the taste..

Hannah flicks her tongue around quickly grateful once he pulls it away.. "I wouldn't let a boy do that" she says as she lays back on the bed, moaning and squirming as he continues to lick her, pleasure building up in the put of her stomach, her thighs clamping around the side of his head forcing him to press against her harder.

"Oh god oh god" she whimpers as waves of pleasure wash over her in her first ever orgasm.. As it subsides Hannah relaxes her grip on him "thank you Uncle John" she says shyly, reverting back to her old self as she realises how she just acted infront of him... but it had felt so intense and a small part of her wanted more while a much bigger part was ashamed by herself for letting him do that.
 
John slowly pulled his head away from her mound and kissed her thigh as he rose back up and kissed his niece full on the lips.

"I love you Annie and I know you wouldn't let some boy fuck you...but I should still teach you to enjoy yourself."

John crawled back into bed with her and let his hands rub her breasts. He kissed her on the cheek.

"Didn't that feel good, baby? This is why I like when you touch my dick, it always feels good to cum."

He slowly led her hand to his dick. "I'd really feel good if you helped me cum, Annie. You don't have to...but it would be nice since I gave you an orgasm."
 
Hannah gasps as she feels his lips on hers, though she keeps her mouth firmly closed.. especially after what he had just been doing. She lays back and pulls the covers over them both. She frowns as he grabs her hand and leads it downwards.. she knows what is coming, he had made her touch him there before, but she owed him in more ways than one.

Hannah carefully opens her hand and wraps it around her uncle's cock, blushing the entire time as she leans in and rests her head against his chest, so that she doesn't have to look at him.

"I will do the same for you Uncle John" she whispers, remembering what he had told her to do last time as she slides her hand up and down slowly, it actually felt kind of nice in her hands.. though she would never admit that.. "and i can go to sleep afterwards right?" Hannah asks him hopefully.
 
John tilted her head up carefully and greeted her with a smile. "Of course Annie...as soon as you wash yourself off. I have a bit of work to do before I go to bed so I hope you don't need help washing yourself tonight."

He let out a moan, "you're very good, baby. See, you make me so happy, I'm proud of you for picking this up so quickly."

He kissed her again, this time trying to pushing his tongue past her lips. He stroked her back and smiled. As he watched his innocent niece run her hand up and down his dick, he made a suggestion.

"Annie, that feels great, but why don't you kiss the tip. It's nice and clean and your spit would make me cum faster so you could go get washed up."
 
Hannah looks at him in confusion.. when had she ever needed help washing off, it was usually him insisting that she did. Hannah smiles despite herself at her praise, which is why she doesn't even try to object as he kisses her pushing his tongue into her mouth she could taste herself on him and that made her want to pull away, but she manages to stay letting him pull away first.

"Kiss it?" she asks slightly shocked as she continues to slide her hand up and down. "Just one little kiss?" she adds hesitating before sliding down under the covers figuring that she might as well get it over with.

Hannah closes her eyes and moves down under the covers, stopping once she reaches where her hand is, her eyes slowly flicker open as she see's his hard cock pointing straight at her making her gulp nervously. She puckers her lips and leans in slowly.. pressing a soft kiss to the tip.. it felt so warm against her lips. "Like that Uncle John?" she asks her voice muffled under the covers.
 
"That's good baby...but give it a real kiss and swirl your tongue, remember, if you get it wet, I'll cum sooner.

John watched with devilish glee at his niece being taught to give blowjobs.
 
Hannah shakes her head opening her mouth to object but then remembering that he had just done the same thing to her.. and that had made her feel incrediable.. and after everything that he had done for her, she felt she owed him at least that much.

Hannah's hand continues to slide up and down his hard member as she leans in pressing a soft kiss to the tip, her tongue darting out and swirling round and round, before parting her lips a little more, taking just the head in her mouth holding it there.. she wasn't sure that he wanted this, but he said getting it wet would make it cum faster. Hannah slides her tongue up and down round and round, like she would if they were kissing... willing him to cum so that she could curl up in bed and forget about all of this.. no matter how good it felt, it was wrong.
 
John patted his nieces head and let his head toss back with a loud moan.

"Oh baby girl, baby girl, that is so good!" He loved the feeling of her tiny tongue on his sensitive head. He soon felt the pressure build-up in his cock and started to groan as he reached his orgasm, "Here I cum Annie! swallow it all up like I did for you."

He fired into Hannah's mouth in three long jets of cum. John patted his niece on the back. "I love you Annie, you make your uncle so happy."
 
Hannah cannot help it, a warm feeling overtakes her as he praises her, it was something she often strived for, because he was the only one who ever said anything nice to her and that made all the bad things he did okay.. at least to Hannah it did.

She still as he tells her that he is about to cum, while Hannah had a limited knowledge on all things sexual she knew what that was, she manages not to pull back as something warm and sticky shoots into her mouth over and over again.. and to her surprise it didn't taste that bad, she swallows it down quickly, not missing a drop.

Hannah pulls back slowly as she moves back up the covers "thank you Uncle John, I love you too" she mumbles as she turns on her side away from him, obviously embarrassed.
 
John watched his niece try to hide from him and kissed her on the cheek.

"Annie, you really made me feel good. I've been thinking that maybe I have been a bit tough on you with all the chores I've given you, so tomorrow I want you to go out and have some fun, okay? I need to do a little housework tomorrow anyway, so it will be too noisy for you to really enjoy yourself here."

He got up and walked to the door before he turned around and blew a kiss. "Make sure to wash up before you go to sleep. I love you."

He went back to bed with a wide smile on his face. Tomorrow was Saturday so he had all the time in the world set up the things he had ordered. He had decided that he was going to speed up Annie's "education." He thought with glee about all the fun he'd have with her.

****

The next morning, John acted like the perfect uncle. He got up early, made waffles and scrambled eggs for Annie, and put out an envelope with $200 in it for her to go shopping with. He sat in his chair and waited for his niece to join him.
 
Hannah actually smiles at her uncle's kind words.. "Thank you Uncle John" she says with a smile as she turns around ad presses a soft kiss to his cheek. As soon as he leaves, she pulls the covers up around her even tighter, her eyes closing as she falls into a deep sleep.

She awakes the next morning to the smell of waffles cooking.. She hoped that he had made some for her because usually Hannah was the one toi get up and make their food.. Rushing into the bathroom she gets in the shower.. Washing off the hair and her body... Getting rid of all the traces of last night, climbing out and wrapping the towel around her..

Hannah rushes into her room throwing her hair up into a pony tail and a pair of pink panties and a bra along with a pair of black jeans and a simple white vest top. Spraying on a little bit of perfume before running down the stairs.

She smiles shyly as she sees him sat there and waiting.. "Good morning uncle john" she says shyly as she sits down opposite him, looking down at the food, her stomach growling from hunger.
 
"Morning Annie." John said, looking at his niece, "Go ahead and dig in my little princess. I figured that I've been hard on you lately so I want you to relax."

He pushed a plate towards her and then slid her the envelope with all the money. "Here Annie, I want you to enjoy yourself today, go ahead and see a movie or buy yourself some new clothes. I noticed some of your underwear is getting a bit raggedy, so feel free to buy some new ones."

He began to eat from his plate and watched his little niece. He really wanted her out of the way for a day so he could set up a few things but he knew it was important to keep her spirits up. He wanted to make her feel indebted to him and to be nice and happy when she got back.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hannah looks down at the plate, picking up her fork and getting ready to tuck in when he pushes an envolpe towards her, telling her to go out and have some fun. Part of Hannah wanted to say no to him, but a much bigger part wantd to go out and have fun, it was so rare that it happened, opening up the envolope she gasps.. she didn't count but she could see that it was a lot of money.

"Uncle John are you sure?" Hannah knew there must be over one hundred pounds in it... and she had wanted to buy some new clothes for a while, she just hadn't had the nerve to ask him for some money.

She looks up at him with a small smile on her face as she cuts into her waffle and begins to eat.
 
Back
Top