Trouble with IMG Tags

jebusping

Experienced
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Posts
84
I'm having trouble with the IMG tags. All it shows up is a little mini "broken picture" icon I guess you can call it? It wont actually show the image.


Anyone know the issue?
 
You mean this? x

Yup, know it well and have cursed the HTML gods numerous times over it. The solution is when you're trying to hotlink, remove the http:// code that's already in the pop up window before copying and pasting your own code.
 
I've already been doing that! Let me try and give an example

tumblr_mheszzflUe1qjlf7xo1_500.gif
 
Now i'm confused. This one manages to work, even though its the only thing i've been doing!
 
The gods have accomplished what they set out to accomplish. Confusion, chaos, and disorder; their work here is done.

Glad you got it to work. Now the trick is to figure out what you did differently! (Of course, there's NO chance that the site engineers had a minor little error in the code somewhere and fixed it. ;) )
 
I think it was just a problem with the URL!

On the bright side, ISN"T THAT KITTEN SO DAMN CUTE?!
 
I'll see your cute kitten and raise you a flame point ragdoll kitten.

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS11wRQOSR3T9guEc24LWqpzWERBImwN_L_6ZSC0-dkABlWoQFWqg
 
My cute kitty - and puppy: (Don't let looks deceive you; when they're awake, they're both the spawn of Satan!)

541144_10151115571843811_84421333_n.jpg


If you need proof:

24215_382496308810_4940876_n.jpg


This one, however, is not the spawn of Satan. He's mama's boy!
24125_383781753810_4147661_n.jpg
 
They're the spawn of Satan, I tell ya!

I didn't show the other two cats. They aren't so adorable. They weigh in at about 20 pounds each. One is the bitch-kitty from hell, a tortoiseshell point Siamese. The other is a yellow tabby who's afraid of his own shadow but is convinced he's the alpha male of the house. The black lab shown above disagrees vehemently and reminds kitty of this fact on at least an hourly basis.

There's no such thing as boredom in our house. :D
 
My dog has a crush on that dog! Shhh! Don't tell anybody! She'd be embarrassed that I told her secret!

Ohhhhh, baaaaartender!
 
Back
Top