Authors! Sign in here!

Hi I am MsLinnet

Hello you all not been around much lately (I know some have appreciated this) but I am back but its a mellower me (I think) not so hot headed I am glad to see that all the old bodies are still around but I understand that my friend charm is no longer with us that is a grate shame.

I like stories that have some basis in fact. but forced sex is my main preference.

I likeed the two Snow White stories that I read recently but as I said it’s the new mellow me.

Lots of love Lin… :kiss:
 
Ooooh, a chance to ramble on and on about one of my two favorite subjects - myself! (You know what the second is...)

I'm a 26 year old Swede. I live in the center of Sweden. I'm a white heterosexual. My hubby is 32, lives in Boston, and is a black, heterosexual American. We're not married, we're Commonlaws - although we haven't moved in together yet.

I love to read and write, and I love sex, and I accidently stumbled onto Literotica while surfing the net for erotic stories. I immediately signed up and submitted a story that I had written to my hubby. After that, I've just kept 'em coming. As I'm writing this, I have 37 submissions in, and 3 pending.

I want to win the Survivor contest, partly because it would be a great honour for me, as a relatively new kid (I've only been here since this summer), to win such a great contest, and partly because it would prove once and for all that no-one can beat the Swedes when it comes to erotic filth!!!;)
But I have to write fast - Chicklet is currently leading with 65 points...

My favorite categories on Lit are Interracial, Humour and Satire, and Celebreties.
I never read Lesbian, Non-Erotic or BDSM.

Needless to say, most of my own works are about interracial couples/groups, and I'm also responsable for quite a few stories in the Non-English section as well. I'm multi-lingual - I speak/write 4 languages fluently: Swedish, English, French and Spanish.

I hang out in the Author's Hangout, most of the time, hackling and debating with those I teasingly refer to as my loyal objects (check out my title, and you'll get the joke!). I have very firm opinions when it comes to racism, sexism, or any other kind of discrimination, and one should not discuss politics with me unless one is feeling suicidal.:catroar:

I may come off as very full of myself, but I'm really a very shy and sensitive person.:rolleyes:

If you want to read any of my stories, just click on the link below, in my signature.
 
Hello ......

I am 43 M and have just started trying to write .......again.

One could probably say I never really keep going........ but I do keep starting, one of these days I may not have anything to distract me ......

Actually my distractions are pretty pleasant so I should not treat them as an excuse .... but look at them as fuel for thought

I have written in a couple of other forums and hope to put a few stories in this one.

I have many interests ..... Ds, loving wives are my favorite themes, maybe a little slave thing now and then. I have many interests but if you look at it in a phsycological way .... they tend to be from a dominate point of view.

I have been reading alot of what is in lit and find not only some very interesting stories but some very good writers. One day I may be among them ...... smile

L
 
Svenskaflicka said:
We're not married, we're Commonlaws - although we haven't moved in together yet.
That's interesting. Does Sweden still recognise common law marriages?

They were abolished in the UK in 1753 by the Marriage Act of Lord Hardwicke. Because the USA accepted almost all UK law unchanged when they rebelled against their rightful Sovereign, it has never existed in the independent USA.
 
Can people be considered "commonlaw" when they don't even live together? I thought the concept was living together, as a couple, for 10 or more years without marriage.

:confused:
 
Hello Authors and Authoritistic Persons!

I need some help from a knowledge Literotica individual willing to make my venture into storyland a smooth one. I have a storyline I would like to develop with the assistance of others and have no idea of how such ventures mature on these boards. Is there a kind soul who can assist this elderly gentleman? Also, I need to know if this storyline is original here as I do not wish to copy what has been done, especially if it was a flop and certainly not if it is an ongoing success. The later case will find me enthusiatic to support it. Unquestionably, the former will cause me writer's cramp most instantly! Hehehe!

This story is about a young woman who stumbles onto a secret society of sorts, hidden in the very heart of the city she has moved to after graduating high school. She has lived in this city for 4 years now without any idea of this social gathering occurring. In fact she only stumbles upon it by pure chance during a Christmas shopping trip. The society is, well, secretive and I really can’t give out its theme just yet, certainly not to just anyone, if it is original.

Any replies? All are welcome but I need one to review what I have thus far before I move on. (I hate public rejection! lol Ok, call me chicken, I am!)
 
Thank you ...

Thank you BlessedBe

and MsLinnet

it is nice to be welcomed ....


L
 
I write under the name "Sure". I actually came to Lit as "SureStud" (how bad is that?), and got more interested in the writing than anything else. I have written a few things here and plan to continue to do so. My stories tend to be character driven. I have struggled to write stories about nothing but sex. They end up becoming short stories with limited sex, but do often include a twist at the end.

I read a lot of the stuff here and many of you are better writers than people who are on the bookstore shelves.

(Good idea for a thread, by the way).

Sure
 
Hello all!

I am new to Literotica, but not to writing. I've been writing recreationally since I was twelve, erotica since fifteen. I love to write! I hope to one day be a published author, but I fear I am my worst critic. I don't think my work is good enough to submit to a publisher, and quite frankly I worry about sending something, having it rejected, and finding my work published by another one day. Is that possible or are non published author's works protected?

Anyway, I felt Literotica was the best start for me. Out of all the adult content literature sites on the net, I felt Lit was the best. I have enjoyed the several stories I have read here, so far, and I have enjoyed the posts people have shared here.

My interests are very open and wide, and even if I don't have an interest in my personal life I don't feel I "can't" or "won't" write in any Lit categories. (Save for Non English stories since I cannot write fluiently in another language!)

In closing I wanted to say, don't hate me for my name! :eek: I really enjoy "dirty talk" so I don't see it as offensive. I hope others at such a wonderful adult site don't as well.

~Dirty Whore
:kiss:
 
Civilization Trivia

Honestly, I hadn't heard the term "Commonlaw" until my husband explained it to me. In Sweden, we call it "sambo", which is short for "sammanboende", which means "living together". A sambo can be of either sex, and it doesn't matter if you live together for 1 year or 20. Although any two people living together, as in sharing a home, technically can be sambos, the term (in Sweden) usually refer to a lovecouple living togehter as husband and wife, but without any wedding.

When a couple live in different places, they are called "särbo", which comes from "bo isär", meaning "living apart". Me and my DH are särbos. We refer to each other as husband and wife. When I speak to my fellow Swedes, I call him my särbo. It would be so much easier if we were living together, because then we wouldn't have to explain all of the above every time that we talk about ourselves (which we love to do!;) ), instead, we would just sum everything up by saying we're sambos, and every Swede would understand.
But we've never been like everyone else...:)

In Sweden, sambos have mostly the same rights and obligations as married people, except for some economic rules when it comes to divorce or death.
Up until a few years ago, when Sweden legalized Homosexuals' right to marry, sambo-relationships were the only types of relationships gay people could have.
Personally, I think marriage is a dying lifeform.
 
Last edited:
Svenskaflicka quote: "Personally, I think marriage is a dying lifeform."

Unfortunately, Sven, I do have to agree that we are seeing the dying of marriage. Onto three-way relationships we go! Everything else has gotten complicated these days.

But, then, what would life be like without variety? Hopefully, and I trust human nature will not allow it otherwise, we will never see life without variety in this universe. I mean, one of Opi is enough!
Hehehe!
 
MyOpinion said:
Svenskaflicka quote: "Personally, I think marriage is a dying lifeform."

Unfortunately, Sven, I do have to agree that we are seeing the dying of marriage. Onto three-way relationships we go! Everything else has gotten complicated these days.

Maybe I was speaking to vaguely... I'm HOPING marriage will die out! I don't like them. On one hand, I can't see why marriages are necessary at all. I mean, married or sambo, you cook, pay bills, fuck, clean the house, and raise the kids together. What difference does it make if you say solemn words in front of a priest/rabbi/imam or whatever before you start humping?
And still, people get killed or cast out of society for not marrying. In 2002... :(

On the other hand, marriages DO make a difference. Men become more lazy once they marry. It's like they reason "well, now I've bagged the deal, now I don't have to put on a facade anymore!", and then the women are stuck with the household work. Just living together keeps guys on their toes, working hard to make the girlfriends stay with them.
 
welcome DirtyWhore and Sure

now why dose Northern Illinois sound familiar
 
Maybe because there are many Lit members from Illinois? ...Especially the Chicago ("north") area.
 
marriage dying out .......... What next...?

Now flicka ..

I understand your idea of a non-marriage relationship ....

You do realize that without a legal form of ownership .......

We will have to go back to branding our women ...

Not that it will bother me that much ..... but some may end up with an awful lot of scars ......... smile


Actually ..... I think marriage has its place with many many personalities. It provides many with an undeniable attachment to another.

Legalities asside ........ that bond provided by both church and state (or justice of the peice), have kept more families together through thick and thin, better or worse than any type of relationship in history. The act of marriage has brought countries together (yours maybe one of them), provided a basis for peice and saved many form prison or death.
If you look at history and all that the act of marriage has achieved then I think you may understand its importance to mankind. I for one think that if you see it as you do then thier is a breakdown in society and that breakdown should be addressed in such a way as to open the mind and eyes of those that do not understand.

Pleae do not get me wrong ..... I respect you ideas and opinions and do not hold this against you in any way. I hope you do not mind my opinion either.

I do understand that thier are people and circumstances that do not allow marriage to be part of thier lifestyle or may not be acceptable for hundreds of reasons. But I think marriage is an important structure in society.

With the right partner.... marriage ... does not limit ones ability to enjoy all that life offers.

This was not meant to offend .....in any way.


L
 
More northerners .........

Hello ......

nice to meet all you northerners ...........

I was wonderin if anybody has a score board put together yet ...... not that its important .

L
 
MyOpinion said:
I need some help from a knowledge Literotica individual willing to make my venture into storyland a smooth one.

you might try finding a mentor or friendly soul in the Author's Hangout, or try getting the attention of one of lit's many Volunteer Editors.

KingII, what kind of scoreboard?
 
Re: marriage dying out .......... What next...?

KingII said:


Legalities asside ........ that bond provided by both church and state (or justice of the peice), have kept more families together through thick and thin, better or worse than any type of relationship in history. The act of marriage has brought countries together (yours maybe one of them), provided a basis for peice and saved many form prison or death.
If you look at history and all that the act of marriage has achieved then I think you may understand its importance to mankind. I for one think that if you see it as you do then thier is a breakdown in society and that breakdown should be addressed in such a way as to open the mind and eyes of those that do not understand.


The thing is, I don't want a contract to keep me together with the one I love, but my own feelings for him; my love for him, my desire for him, my yearning to have his company... Otherwise, it's not HIM I want, but a Husband. See the difference?

It's not being safe and protected and provided for by a nice man that I want. It's HIS company I enjoy, HIS sexy body I love to fuck, HIS good qualities that I want to pass on to the next generation.

Contracts and religious blessings has nothing to do with that. A couple that stays together because they want to be with each other have a much stronger and much more healthy relationship than the couple who stay together because they've once promised each other that they would.
 
Back
Top