Auction From Hell (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

LucianDevine

Happily Owned/Collared
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Posts
3,775
Slavery had been all but abolished by all of the civilized races, and most everywhere. There was one place however where it still ran rampant, the bowels of hell. Sure, there were a few places aboveground where one could come across a slave auction, but the nine layers of hell were ripe with slavery, rape, and every other kind of depravity you could imagine.

"Ladies, gentlemen, demons, demonesses, and fiends alike. Over the past few hours you have witnessed the sale of everything from halflings to trolls, even a giant or two. Now I give you something so rare that only one such sale has ever been recorded."

The demon hosting walked across the stage one more and waved his arm. Immediately a large covered container appeared before him. The container was covered by a blood-red sheet of silk.

"Only once has another of these heavenly creatures been sold, and that was to Lucifer himself. Now is your chance to be the second person in histroy to own an..."

The demon grabbed hold of the sheet and in one fluid motion ripped it free, unveiling a young male angel, chained to the floor of the cage. The angel wore nothing, and blushed a deep shade of red as he was unveiled. His white and feathery wings were folded around him, covering as much of himself as he could. His head was covered with short blond hair, and his eyes were a startlingly deep shade of blue.

The crowd erupted with applause and premature bids and promises.

"An angel everybody, freshly caught and not a scratch or mark on him...yet."

The announcers let a broad and evil smile cross his face as he looked back and forth from the angel to the crowd.

"We shall start the bidding at 500,000 gold. Do I have any takers."

Once again the demon looked over the broad crowd as he awaited a response.
 
Eva glanced at herself in the full length mirror in her room. She turned this way and that taking in the sight of her curves, the same curves that most men would die to have their hands on…in fact one did. She brushed away the memory as her sparkling green eyes roamed over the jet black dress she was wearing. The bottom of the dress touched only mid thigh of her legs while the top flowed gracefully into a low dip that ended at her belly button; giving quite a beautiful view of her full breast if she had to say so for herself. Turning she smiled seeing the back completely bare, dipping to show off the little dimples in her lower back area. Stepping over to the bed, she took a seat and started to slip her feet into the 5 inch stiletto heels before fastening the straps around her ankles.

She stood and ran her fingers through her blood red hair before pulling it back and up until it was fastened just so to show off the back of her dress. The wispy tips of her hair brushing lightly over her shoulders as she took another look at herself in the mirror before turning to leave the room. She made her way quickly to her car as she didn’t want to be but so late. The good stuff was never shown until near the end anyway, but sometimes it wasn’t what was offered on the stage that made Eva go to these auctions, but the people in the crowd, or should she say demons? Yes she was in hell, but this was a paradise for someone like her, too bad it took her some time to find her way here.

She pulled up in front of the warehouse where these auctions were always held, opting for the valet like usual. She stepped from her car, rising to a 6’1" height. She loved her heels, besides it made it easier for her to tempt many demons when she was face to face with them, though she had to admit at her normal 5’8” height without her heels they normally took notice too. It wasn’t every day that the demons got to see someone that appeared so normal walking around hell, but that is what Eva looked like, completely human.

The crowd at this auction was like it was at every auction, packed full of demons of every sort. Eva made her way through the crowd, rather enjoying the time when the auction was being held, which down here in hell was all the time. Her bound up blood red hair brushed against her shoulders as she brushed up against this demon and that. So many to choose from, she actually found herself high with anticipation.

Her tongue flicked over her lips as she weaved her way in and out of the crowd trying to decide on whom to take home with her. She was hungry and this was her feeding ground. Her sparkling green eyes moved over one demon before moving to the next and then the next. She paid the stage no attention, at least not until she heard the mention of her father’s name before the applause coupled with the premature bids and promises erupted into the air. Her eyes turned to the stage just as one of the demons she had been eyeballing moved up behind her. She felt his claws tickling over her spine as her eyes feasted on the heavenly creature chained to the floor. His wings wrapped tightly around his body, obviously hiding what they had wanted to bare to the crowd.

Her eyes soaked in the sight of the angel before her as his deep blue eyes scanned the crowd. The thoughts in her mind spun out of control, her desires quickly taking shape behind her eyes. Licking her lips again she felt the heated breath of the demon brushing over her shoulder causing her hair to blow with it, “What is a tasty morsel like you doing down here?” Turning her head slowly to meet his deep red gaze, “Get lost,” she said sweetly to him before turning her attention back to the angel on the stage. She felt his claws threaten to rip into skin and his breath seemed to heat up just a tad bit more. She turned her now jet black eyes to him, her voice lower than before, taking on a hint of a growl, “Get lost or else demon.” He stepped back, breaking the contact with her back. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath; blowing it out slowly she turned her head back toward the stage as the bidding began. Her lids fluttered open, her sparkling green gaze roamed over the angel again as she gave a small shutter where she stood.

She pushed her way through the crowd until she found herself close to the stage; her finger pointing at the auctioneer before curling to motion him over to her. Eva whispered to the auctioneer as more calls for bids flew behind her. Once finished she turned toward the angel and took one last look at him before turning and heading back into the crowd. As she reached the back she paused, hearing the “SOLD” called out, her lips turned into a very wicked smile before she stepped from the warehouse and moved to the valet.

Slipping behind the wheel of her car she headed back home, rather anxious to see how delicious an angel would taste. Had to be better than the demons she had been feeding off of and to top it off, her father had owned the only other one. Her smile widened as she drew closer to her home. Eva knew that they wouldn’t keep her waiting, not if they knew what was best for them anyway.

Opening the door to her home she heard the vehicle pull up behind her. Feeling her body ache for that feeding she stepped inside and turned, watching as two men brought the angel to her doorstep before turning around and leaving. Eva leaned against the door as her green eyes locked with his blue ones, “Won’t you join me inside? I’m sure you are famished after such an ordeal.” She watched his eyes take in the surroundings, “I am trying to be nice angel, I would hate to have to drag you in here by your beautiful hair. Please accept my kindness and come inside. I really do not want to get angry any more tonight.” She waited for him to make up his mind, either way he was coming into her home, either willingly or not so willingly.
 
Last edited:
The sheer size of the starting bid was staggering to Damien. He did suppose though, that he couldn't be overly surprised. He was an angel in hell, and as the auctioneer had said, he was only the second angel to be sold. It stood to reason that the price would be high.

The auctioneer's head was turning back and forth as he called out the bids, and Damien tried to follow the creature's gaze, trying to get a look at who specifically was interested him. It was impossible to tell though, the bids just kept coming in from all over, and it wasn't until the beast moved towards the edge of the stage though, that Damien caught sight of somebody in particular. The sight actually surprised him. The person he was talking to was in fact a woman, a woman who, for the most part, looked normal and human. He actually found himself hoping that this woman, whoever she was, bought him. She had to be better than the rest of this lot, right?

Damien found himself trying to follow the woman's movements as she moved through the packed crowd. Her blood red hair though, made the task manageable. He didn't like the thought of her walking away from him though, especially when the auctioneer finally screamed a single terrifying word, "SOLD!" He flinched when he heard it, already dreading his fate.

Even as he found himself being loosed from the chains and led off of the stage by a leash though, Damien was looking around, trying to see who would approach the handlers to take possession of their winnings. It wasn't until he found himself being led to a car though, that he dared to hope that it had in fact been the woman who'd won him.

Apprehension rushed through Damien as the car took off, moving away from the auction house. The longer the drive took, the more nervous Damien became, and it wasn't until he started to focus his eyes on the car in front of them that he noticed they were following it. His gaze remained locked on that car then, completely oblivious to his surroundings as he tried to get a glimpse of who was in it.

The glimpse that Damien hoped for never came though, not until they were pulling in front of a house. Even the house's appearance slipped past his notice, because his gaze caught sight of the person exiting the car, and it was her! Damien actually breathed a sigh of relief, one that was ended when he was hauled from the car though. The two large humanoid demons pulled him by his arms to the woman's doorstep where they unhooked the lead and collar and gave him a hard shove to the ground before departing without another word.

Damien looked up at the woman from his knees, blushing a little from the outfit the woman had on. She spoke the moment their eyes met though, his deep blue gaze staring into her sparkling green eyes. He listened to her words and swallowed hard, slowly rising to his feet, dropping his hands to cover his groin as he looked around, truly contemplating making a break for it. The woman's second statement though, and the threat it carried with it, told him that it probably would not be smart to try it.

Without speaking a word, Damien moved forward, walking past the woman, noticing with a bit of disappointment, that she stood a little taller than he, aided by her shoes. Though he did go inside, Damien moved no farther than the entry way before turning to the woman. No matter how normal she appeared, Damien wasn't about to trust her. They were in hell after all.
 
Last edited:
Eva’s eyes watched as he made his way through the entry way into her home. She smiled though part of her was hoping he would attempt to run. She always did enjoy a good chase, but then again she rarely had to chase long. As she slowly closed the door she also took notice that he stood there with his hands covering himself, which she found right adorable. It had been so long since someone was embarrassed about their nudity in front of her.

Turning from the front door her eyes moved over him even as the sight of him brought back memories she wished to keep buried. “Thank you,” she said as she stepped over toward him, “I’m sure you have had a very long night already. Those places can get right uncomfortable and fast for someone on stage. Anything in particular you care to eat dear?” She started to move past him, letting her strides make her hips swing from side to side seductively. After all she wanted a good meal herself and to do that she needed him somewhat willing.

Making her way into the kitchen she pulled out one of the bar chairs and propped her foot on the bottom rung of it. Bending over she knew quite well that the dress would rise up, showing just a hint of ass cheek as she worked to unfasten one of the straps around her ankle, “I’m Eva, welcome to my home. Once you tell me what you would care to eat, you can find a shower on the second floor. There should also be a pair of sweat pants in the closet there as well.” She rose up just a bit to pull the heel from her foot and placing it on the seat of the chair. She moved her other leg into the same place and bent over to unfasten that strap as she glanced back at him. He was certainly a delicious sight indeed, though dirty from what appeared battle and yet just as fresh as a new dawn. Eva wondered once again what he would taste like as she had been feeding off of demons for years now.

When the second heel was pulled from her foot, she paired it up with the first and gripped the straps before turning to him, “Come I will show you the way to the shower and even where the pants are located. Once you are finished please join me back here; by then your meal should be prepared.” Smiling she moved past him again and started up the stairs to the second floor. She let ever movement she made be one of seduction, even without her heels on. She climbed the steps, showcasing her toned legs and firm ass, knowing full well there wasn’t a single being yet that hasn’t fallen for a little seduction; why would an angel be any different.

At the top of the stairs she pointed out the shower and again reiterated where the pants were located inside the room. She paused for a moment watching him move toward the bathroom before turning and heading into her bedroom to deposit her shoes. Moving back out of the room she quickly made her way to the kitchen to fix up what he had requested. Eva wasn’t as hard core as some demons and for the most part her outer appearance wouldn’t scream evil, but get to know her and one might think otherwise.

Taking a seat on one of the bar chairs she crossed her legs and started to sort through her mail. Even in hell the junk still came. Her finger traced down the opening in her dress as she read over the bits of mail that interested her most. A way to pass the time until her angel reappeared.
 
Damien didn't take his eyes off of the woman, even as she closed the door and thanked him for coming willingly. Her threat had put him on edge, and when she towards him, he took a step back. His eyes however, did not show fear, but rather determination.

When the woman spoke though, offering him food while she moved past him, Damien's determination wavered. It had been a fair bit since he'd had anything to eat, and as much as he wanted to stay strong, it was hard to be strong with an empty stomach.

He remained silent as he moved to follow the woman. It didn't pass his notice though, the way the woman let her hips sway back and forth. He turned his gaze away from the sight though, blushing a bit, knowing that he had no choice just then, but follow.

Even after the pair was in the kitchen though, Damien's gaze lingered on the woman. It wasn't until she pulled out a stool and bent over so she could take her shoe off that he tore his gaze away from her. He'd caught the briefest of glimpses of her ass when her dress rode up from the motion, and he blushed at what he'd seen, even if he did suspect that she'd done it intentionally. His suspicion was confirmed when she did the same motion with the other shoe, and his reaction was the same, right down to the flush of his cheeks with embarrassment for what he'd seen.

"Some fruit would be nice I guess." Damien said at last, making no attempt to return the introduction. He did breathe another sigh of relief though, when the woman stood back up and turned around to face him. Her words about a shower were also alluring. He was an angel after all, and angels did not like to be dirty for long. He again chose not to return the pleasantry of her smile, but turned to follow her, taking note once more of the sway of her hips. The steps added another element though, because he noticed the muscle tone in both her legs and ass as she climbed the steps, and the bareness of her back in her dress was also distracting. He was simply unused to such movements, especially with so much bare flesh so intimately displayed.

"Thank you." Damien said as the woman pointed out where the bathroom and sweat pants were, offering up the first hint of a pleasantry. He kept covering himself as he moved into the bathroom, and all but bolted towards the spacious shower the second he'd closed the door. The feeling of the hot water pounding down on his exhausted body was but a single step short of heavenly just then. He leaned forward, resting his palms against the wall as he bowed his head, whispering a silent prayer as the water pounded down on him. The heat sunk deep into his muscles, helping him relax, something he truly did need, since he'd been on high alert pretty much since he'd been caught.

Though he was truly reluctant to do so, Damien did know that he was going to have to get out of the shower. He took his time in washing every bit of himself, from his body to his hair, and even his wings. When he finally stepped from the shower and grabbed a towel to dry himself, he couldn't resist the urge to stand in front of the mirror. He'd lost some weight off of his generally muscular six foot frame, that much was certain. His wet blond practically shone in the light of the bathroom, and the white feathers of his wings did glimmered under that same light. He took his time in drying every bit of himself from head to toe, wingtip to wingtip, and was truly grateful for the opportunity to put pants on again. He was far from comfortable being naked, especially when he was alone with a woman in her house.

The walk down the stairs was a slow one for Damien. He found himself dreading the presence of the confident woman, even if she had been kind enough to offer him food, a shower, and some clothes. Something about her didn't sit right with him, something that he couldn't quite identify. His gaze settled on the woman the moment he entered the kitchen, he did avert his gaze though, seeing the way her hand was tracing down the opening of her dress that clearly displayed her cleavage. He cleared his throat to alert her of his presence.
 
Last edited:
Eva let her thoughts float away from the mail as she replayed what little time she had spent with the angel. He seemed determined and yet she did see at least a little appreciation for the shower when she pointed it out to him. He was certainly going to be a challenge to her. She was so used to humans being so easy to entice and then there were the demons that all she had to do was look at them and they were rushing to her side; he was going to be much harder to entice and for once she was looking forward to that kind of challenge.

At the sound of the angel clearing his throat, Eva pulled herself from her thoughts and turned to him, pausing the movement of her fingers between her breasts. Her sparkling green eyes moved over him, taking in the sight of this heavenly man before her. She always did have a thing for a handsome, muscular man in just pants and this time it was no different. She felt her body responding, growing wet with need even as she let her fingers slip down, away from her skin. “My my, don’t you clean up well. Please,” she leaned over and patted the seat beside her, “take a seat.” As she sat back up straighter she waited until he was seated before she asked her question, “What’s your name? Or shall I just call you angel or how about MY angel?” With that she laughed softly and slipped herself from her seat putting herself even closer to him, “Choice is yours dear, but do choose.”

With that she stepped around him and moved around the center island of her kitchen to the bowl of fruit she had prepared. Sliding it up on the bar top she also slipped a plate of sliced cheese of almost every kind, coupled with sliced summer sausage and bread to the bar top as well. Turning she moved to the cabinet and pulled out two plates before turning back toward him and sliding him one while she positioned the other at her seat. “Tell me, how is it a creature like you found himself in hell?” Eva moved toward the refrigerator and pulled out two bottles of water. While she may have been a demon, Eva did have some human qualities, one of which was what she put into her body; well minus the feeding she was still aching for.

Moving back around him, Eva took a seat and offered him the water, “Please help yourself.” She turned toward her own plate and started to put a few items on it. She had to eat too, but this hunger was not what she truly wanted to feed at that moment, but until she could get him to relax at least a little, the other was going to have to wait…for a bit.
 
Last edited:
Damien's gaze returned to the woman when she spoke of how nicely he cleaned up, and he found his head bowing briefly with embarrassment. Though he was reluctant to do so, he did move forward when she bade him to, and even moved to sit in the chair beside her.

At the woman's inquisition, Damien hesitated, and he actually found himself relatively glad that he did. The woman showed the slightest of glimpses of her true self when she made the final suggestion of what she could call him. His blue gaze turned hard and defiant as his head practically snapped around to face her. Before he had a chance to respond though, she was moving to stand and heading towards the center island, upon which sat a bowl of fruit and a plate of sliced cheese, summer sausage, and bread. It wasn't until the moment he saw the food that Damein realized just how hungry he was. He bit back his original retort to the woman's words as he eyed the food.

When the woman bade Damien to help himself, he did just that. He tried to go slow, showing some small degree of manners, but he didn't doubt that his eagerness for the food showed as he added a piece of every single fruit, several slices of cheese, a couple of sausages, and a slice of bread to his plate. Even after his plate was laden with food, Damien's hands kept moving, now moving to feed the hunger in his belly.

Only after he'd cleaned his first plate did Damien finally look at the woman once more, his blue gaze was filled with defiance as he spoke. "My name is Damien, and my battalion was ambushed by an army of demons more than ten times our size. We fought bravely, and to the last man, taking down half of our enemies before only I remained. My injuries were only minor. So they let me heal before they brought me here to sell?" Even as he spoke, Damien couldn't help but wonder how much the woman had spent on him. His curiosity was overshadowed by his anger though, and with a sense of finality, he spoke once more. "Make no mistake though, regardless of what happened at that auction, and as grateful as I am for the shower, the clothes, and the meal, I will never be your angel"

Damien's muscles bunched up as he spoke. He didn't expect the woman would like what he had said, and he intended to be ready to both fight and run, in the assumption that one or the other would be necessary.
 
Eva watched him for a moment as he started to eat before turning to her own food. She ate a bit before finally standing and taking her plate to the sink. While her belly was happy other parts of her weren’t so happy, but then it always did take time with someone so ‘good’. She took that moment, while he was finishing up his own food to consider why she decided to purchase the angel. Was it because of her father or did she really have a desire to tempt fate and corrupt someone so ‘good’? If it was simply for feeding from she could have easily picked the demon who was hitting on her, so even though that craving gnawed at her, she knew that wasn’t it.

As he finished she stepped closer to him, nodding to his name and his story about the battle he had been in. She kind of guessed he was a warrior, just by the way he held himself. After all she had caught a glimpse of a ‘joy bringer’ before, they were skinny things and he was certainly far from that. The expanse of his chest alone told her and if that didn’t then the rope upon rope of muscles that lined his body would be a good clue too. When he spoke again she picked up on his anger. Her head tilted just slightly as she took another step around the counter toward him. Wrapping her fingers around his plate she leaned toward him a bit with a smile, “Testy testy…I just wanted your name Damien. Being a proud warrior I guessed you wouldn’t want to give it so hence the ‘MY angel’ comment. Do calm down dear, I’m certainly not here to harm you.”

She picked up his plate and turned back toward the sink, slipping it into the sink to rest on top of her own. Turning back to the food she started to put things away while she talked, “I’m betting that only a few demons remained when they captured you. You do appear as if you can handle yourself quite well.” She finished what she was doing before stepping beside him once more, resting her hand on the bar while the other reached up to touch his shoulder lightly, “I do hope you weren’t hurt too badly, but then looking at you, it doesn’t appear to be the case.” As she finished her statement to him she let her fingers brush lightly down his shoulder onto his bicep. The feel of his soft skin under her fingertips sent tingles through her body and yet did nothing for her hunger. She would only be able to feed once she broke through his guard and gave him some small pleasure. She was hoping this light touch would be the start of it.

“Tell me Damien. How do you expect to leave this place? You know the moment you step from my home, without me by your side, someone will want to try for your head. After all, not many heavenly beings are kept alive for long down here.” She wanted him to understand the position he was in and how it was easier to play nice with her than it would be to try and battle his way through hell. Her fingers stopped at the bend in his arm as she looked to him with her green eyes, wanting him to open up and yet at the same time knowing that it wasn’t truly needed; it was just more fun for her to break them down.
 
Damien met the woman's gaze and held it, his muscles tightening a bit more as she stepped around the counter towards him. He didn't make a move as she went for his plate though, but he was far from relaxed. She spoke with a smile, and her reasoning did make sense. She'd been able to get a previous answer by provoking anger at the later statement. "And would you be any less suspicious if our positions were reversed?" He asked flatly, already knowing the answer to his question.

The woman's next statement, and the question that followed actually elicited a shrug from Damien. "Eh, more than you'd think really, but when you're outnumbered five-hundred to fifty, there's only so much that can be done. I am not hurt anymore however, they took me to a neutral plane before bringing me down. They knew that angels don't recover so well in hell. So they had to make that stop to let me heal. I doubt they'd have gotten whatever price you paid for me if I was battered and bloodied."

Though he was reluctant to do so, Damien let the woman come closer, and even let her touch his shoulder with her hand and trace down to his bicep. He flexed a bit, letting her feel and be aware of the muscle there, lest she try something. He turned his head as she voiced her final question, ignoring for a moment the feel of her hand at the bend in his arm. "'I am fully aware of where I am, and it's for that reason that I am reluctant to trust somebody with enough gold to purchase the second angel in history to be auctioned here. How much did I cost you by the way, and who are you that you can afford such a price?"

Damien knew that if he had any chance down here, he would need to know what he was up against. That meant getting to know this woman, for better or for worse.
 
Damien was proving to be a quite a challenge indeed. Eva was having a hard time getting a read on him. With human it was so easy, hell with demons it was easy too, but Damien was making this right difficult to say the least. Sure she could just force herself upon him and feed that way, but then the feeding was tainted in her eyes, plus it was much sweeter when they willing gave in to it.

Her fingers brushed at the bend in his arm, "You know being bloodied would probably have raised the price some. I do know a few that like what they get to be bloodied, guess it is less work for them...who knows." She slipped her fingers from his arm and started to move around him like she was going to take a seat. She stopped behind him and leaned toward his ear, feeling the brush of his feathery wings against the skin that was showing making her bite back a sigh, "If I was captured by you...I may have a little something to worry about, but then again you are an angel after all, so the worries would have been for nothing."

She moved back from him and took her seat beside him, crossing her legs again, "Price wasn't what I offered the auctioneer for you, but a trade of sorts." Her green eyes locked with his blue ones, "Souls down here are worth a lot as they can't die and I know a few people that would pay top dollar maybe more for a few. The auctioneer knows this as well and so a trade for you. But no price would have been high enough Damien." Eva watched what she told him; while some things she didn't mind sharing with him, other things she kept close to herself. Not many knew who her father was, hell many didn't know much about her; one day she wasn't here and the next she was and making a name for herself. She liked it that way though, the mysterious woman who appeared human.

She slipped from the chair again, "Come, let me show you around, since this is your home for awhile." She moved from the kitchen into the dining room before making her way through to the living room, expecting him to follow. Eva knew he would be difficult and yet the show of interest in who she was informed her that he would work at it until he knew the truth. "I rarely use these rooms, but then I don't have many parties here. Upstairs is where I spend a good portion of my time, which you have seen at least one room; let me show you the others."

Eva moved toward the stairs, again expecting him to follow, as she climbed each one slowly. She took every chance she could get to show off one aspect or another of her body, still trying to entice him the old fashion way. Reaching the top of the stairs she started down the hall, "This is my room and you already know the bath, this is a spare room which you are welcome to use and then this here," coming to a closed door, "is where I spend most of my time." Opening the door she stepped inside the darkened room."
 
Damien listened to every word the woman spoke, and though his gaze didn't follow her every move, he was very aware of her touch. His eyes drifted briefly closed when he felt her lean close to his ear, but her words brought them open again in a hurry.

Of everything the woman said though, it was the part about the souls that had him truly biting his tongue. He quivered with rage at that statement, his blue eyes glaring nothing but hatred for her in those moments. He found himself generally relieved when she got up and made to lead him towards the stairs. His eyes caught the sway of her hips as she walked, and the way she tightened her ass and thighs as she climbed the stairs, and only one word came to mind. "Succubus." Damien said aloud, not even realizing that he'd said it until it was too late. Though it would have explained a lot, the woman didn't have the wings or even general appearance of such, and it wasn't easy to keep up an illusion effect for this long.

Damien paid attention on the tour she gave him, but it was the last door she seemed particularly interested in. When she opened it and stepped inside, his mouth dropped open at what he saw. Though it was dark, he could tell several things about it. Magic had been used to make the room bigger than could normally fit in her home. The reason for the room's size was only barely apparent to him, since the darkness was pure black at a certain point. What he could see though, were numerous devices that he couldn't possibly name. All he could tell was that the room was filled with things that were meant for two things, pain and pleasure.

"What the hell are you?" Damien found himself asking, refusing to step into the room after her. "What kind of person has a room like this in their house, and what kind of monster barters with human souls? To damage the body is bad enough, but to trap, damage, or trade somebodies immortal essence is just vile. You're worse than a succubus. At least they can't control what they are. You though, you could do anything you wanted, and yet you choose..." He gestured at the room she stood in. "This!"

Damien's fists clenched into fists. He didn't know how the woman was going to react, but he was not going into that room if he had any say in it whatsoever.
 
Last edited:
Eva turned as his questions came at her with anger in their tone. She knew she would get that when he eventually figured out what she was, but with her appearance it usually took people and demons a lot longer to figure it out. She turned in the dark room, her play room as she called it, to look at him. His demeanor told her he was refusing to come into the room and his words about how much of a monster she was struck at her. She didn't ask for this life, but she is making the best of it she can.

Eva watched his fist clench like he would stand his ground against her, but what he didn't know was he had no ground to stand on. In a blurring speed she wrapped her fingers around his throat, digging in her thumb and forefinger into his neck, right under his ears. She leaned into him, her body brushing his as she whispered sweetly to him; totally different then her actions, "You know nothing about me angel, you don't know the life I have lead to put me in this place. You also don't know the the kindness I am showing to you. You should be grateful for my salvation because if I hadn't gotten you then you would know what real pain is before your soul was ripped from you and held captive by your owner. You would never see your heaven again, nor any family you may have. With me, you at least get the freedom to live and maybe, just maybe learn what it is like to be human and enjoy some pleasures along the way."

With that she stepped back, released her hold on his neck and closed her jet black eyes from sight. Taking a deep breath she calmed herself down once more for the day and opened her green eyes to him. She really needed to feed and soon for if she kept losing her tempter she would eventually feed on someone she didn't necessarily want. He was right, she was a monster, at least she turned into a pretty cruel one when she couldn't feed when she wanted to and on who she wanted to. Eva thought she had been doing so well, gaining strength quickly down here, but she also noticed she lost her temper a lot and that wore on that hard earned strength of hers.

She stepped back into the room, "Now if you would please be so kind as to come in and see for yourself what is in this room before you anger me again." She waited for Damien to make up his mind, but she knew then that his willingness might have to be forgotten about, at least for this feeding.
 
Damien was ready for a fight. What he wasn't ready for though, was the speed of the woman before him. Before he'd even registered that she was moving, her hand was around his throat, and his hands could do nothing but grip that arm, hoping she didn't snap his neck. Her words came as she leaned against him, a soft whisper that didn't fit at all with the savage grip she had on his throat.

Though had no choice but to listen to the woman's words, her actions bringing far more questions to mind than answers, the first thing that came to his mind, was a response she likely wouldn't be expecting. "There is no heaven waiting for me, not anymore." Damien said, tilting his head back and forth as he stroked his throat, trying to massage away the feel of her hand on his throat.

Against his better judgement, Damien took a single step into the room, just barely past the threshold of the doorway. He kept his blue eyes focused on the green orbs that were watching him. In his mind though, he remembered the black eyes that he'd seen only moments ago, and it was that memory that prompted his next question. "Who and what are you?" He asked, trying to keep the woman's attention more on him, and less on the multitude of things around him that he wanted nothing to do with.
 
Last edited:
Eva heard his comment, but couldn't believe it. From what she knew angels had to do a shit load to get on the Maker's bad side and Damien didn't look like the type to be that much of a bad boy. At his next question though she turned her attention from him and stepped into the room. The darkness wrapped around her like a warm blanket and yet she knew that was a false feeling.

Slowly she moved around the room and lit candles along her path. She stopped in front of some chains and ran her hands down them as she turned her attention back to him, "Why wouldn't you be able to return to heaven? What could you have possibly done that was so bad to have them turn their back on you?"

Her fingers ended at the cuff at the end and she motioned him over, "I will make you a deal Damien, you answer my question and I will answer yours." It was reasonable, at least to her. She wouldn't make this offer to just anyone, but something about him intrigued her and so she was willing to allow him some knowledge about herself. Eva watched him as he tried to decide to come in deeper into the room or stay where he was. She went back to running her fingers over the chains that hung from the ceiling of the room while he made up his mind.

Eva's eyes ran over his form, taking in the sight of his built body, the skin that appeared so flawless, the blond locks that were tousled from the shower and the blue eyes that watched her intently. She saw caution in those eyes and yet a curiosity that was burning in their depths. She didn't stop there as her eyes ran over his soft feathery wings, at least as much as she could see of them. They looked to be baby soft and from the light brush of them downstairs she knew it to be true. If she were human she may have been bespelled by his beauty, but her demon half made sure she got to see what was truly standing there; even that real version was a thing of beauty in her eyes.

She watched him take a few steps into the room before stopping. Still far from where she wanted him and yet she admired his determination to still fight where he was. She walked over to him, her body swaying seductively as she moved closer, "You wish to know what I am, I will tell you." She stepped before him, her fingers moved up to brush lightly over his chest, running down to his belly as her eyes locked with his. The feel of his skin enticed her even more and yet she was waiting for that first sign of pleasure from him, that first crack in the doorway that would take her to what she needed.

She leaned closer to him, "I will tell you but you must hear me out, understand?" As he nodded her fingers moved back up his chest to his arms. She paused to let her gaze rake down the front of him as her fingers moved lightly down his arms to his wrists. Wrapping her fingers around his wrists she raised her eyes to him even as she pulled his wrists behind his back. She whispered to him, "You named me properly angel, Succubus is what I am, but only part of me. Now to know the other part you must answer a question."

Her breath blew over his lips as she drew even closer, lowering her voice, "Have you ever experienced the pleasures that all humans get to?" Her lips brushed his before she gave him a little distance, waiting for his answer. She was well aware of his body pressed to hers. The dip in the front of her dress giving her own skin access to brush across his chest as she breathed in and out. Eva wanted him and more than just a one time feeding, she wanted to push him, to let him experience things he never thought before. She felt the urge to take him and make him hers and only hers.
 
Damien's blue eyes watched as the woman turned her attention from him and stepped into the room. He tried to keep her in sight, but could only catch brief glimpses of her as she lit a path of candles.

Though he heard the woman's inquiries, Damien was distracted by the sight and sound of the chains the woman had stopped in front of. His gaze watched her hand as it ran down them. He didn't like where her hand stopped when she motioned him over, and he certainly didn't want to go any farther into this room of hers.

Even as his few options swam through his mind, Damien saw the woman's eyes looking at him, flicking down and then up, likely taking in every bit of his flawless form. The only sound in the room was the rattling of the chains she held.

In the end, it was the deal the woman offered that made up Damien's mind. He knew that even if he was ready for her, she would be faster and stronger than he was down here. He didn't like that thought, and forced himself to push it from his mind as he took a few steps into the room, his gaze never moving from hers. "Pride was my sin." Damien said simply, answering her question, keeping up his end of the bargain. "And who are you that you can look so normal yet clearly be a demon of sorts?" He asked without hesitation, not giving her a chance to ask the second question that his answer had likely prompted.

Every muscle in Damien's body tensed as the woman moved closer to him. He could see the seductive sway in her hips, and he knew what she was trying. A single close of his eyes was all it took to focus his willpower once more, and when his eyes opened, they found her green ones once more. He nodded at her statements as she stopped right in front of him. He saw the hand that lifted between them, and though he truly wanted to slap it aside, he let it touch him. His skin quivered at her touch, moving first up his chest then down to his belly. Despite that reaction to her gentle touch though, his blue eyes remained strong.

The woman's next words came with the distracting sight of her leaning closer, as well as the teasing touch of her hand sliding back up his chest before slipping down his arms. In the back of his mind, Damien knew he should fight her. He knew he should remove her hands from him, or at least try. The power of this place was not so easily resisted though, and though his gaze was calm, and his breathing steady, his heart was racing.

Damien was not surprised that he'd guessed right at what the woman was, or at least half right. Any elation at that was short-lived though, because the woman's hands were a constant distraction, even to his well-trained mind. Her fingers traced down his arms to his wrists, and as he felt the pull there, he remembered once more that he should be resisting her far more than he was. Again though, he did not resist the action, and for some reason, he let her pull his wrists behind his back. The motion came with the faintest brush of her breasts against his chest, and it pulled the softest of sighs from his closed lips.

The woman's breath blew over his lips as she asked her question, her voice dropping to a lower and more seductive tone. He flinched when she leaned forward to brush her lips against his though, even if it was for the briefest of moments. Damien's body shuddered at the woman's closeness, her touch, and even the question. His eyes slipped slowly closed as he took in a slow and deep breath, focusing his mind once more. He spoke as his blue eyes opened once more. His voice was steady as he spoke. "No, I have not. Our bodies were given such capabilities to act as a constant temptation of sorts. The more we are tempted, the more we learn to resist those temptations. It strengthens our willpower and resolve against creatures like...you.

Though he knew it was a bad idea, Damien did not hide the condescending nature of his words, or even shield it with the tone of his voice. He continued without even hesitating though. "And what is the rest of you, and your name perhaps?" The double question was a test of sorts, but also a distraction. Damien didn't want the woman to dwell on his previous words, especially while she already held his arms behind his back.
 
Eva smiled at him before tsking at him, “That is two questions, you only met the requirements of one. I would ask you which you would want, but upon your answer would open the way to your second question so I will just tell you which I choose, Eva.”

Eva has certainly noticed the reactions that pulled from him at her own actions and yet she could tell he was fighting them; which she expected, but he was certainly being more stubborn than most she had come across. She released his wrists and stepped back, leaning against a table lined with a few toys ranging from whips to floggers. Her eyes ran over him slowly, taking in the sight of him in the pants, debating on the next question she would ask him.

As her eyes ran back up the length of his body her question slipped from her lips, “What prideful thing did you possibly do to cause your punishment when you quickly turn away the feel of pleasure? Pleasure I might add offered to you after your punishment.”
 
Last edited:
Damien wasn't surprised that the woman had noticed his double question. He hadn't exactly disguised it particularly well. He was glad though, that she seemed to dwell on the double question more than his previous words. He heard her answer and nodded, but held still until her hands released his wrists. He brought his hands back around his body then, as his blue orbs then watched as she stepped back and eventually leaned against a table lined with whips and similar objects.

Even as he watched the woman, Damien was acutely aware of the green eyes that moved first down his body and then up again. Eva's question, when it came, actually caught Damien off guard. He had hoped that she wouldn't dwell on that particular answer of his, but deep down, he'd known she would. She was a demon after all, and pride was of course a sin. His gaze lowered before hers as he truly debated whether or not to answer her question or call an end to their game on his own terms.

After at least a minute of deliberation. Damien sighed, shrugged, and actually stepped further into the room, speaking as he moved. "I was passed over for a promotion that was given to somebody younger, weaker, and less-skilled than I am." Damien started as he moved towards a padded bench of sorts with rings on the sides at regular intervals. He turned to face Eva and lowered himself to sit on the bench. "I brought my complaint up the chain of command, but not only had it ignored, but found myself demoted for thinking I deserved something that I clearly did not."

There was a certain flare building in Damien's gaze as he met Eva's once more. "I then took it upon myself to leave the heavens, taking with me my hand-picked battalion of fifty warrior angels. We took it upon ourselves to wage our own war against the demons, devils, and fiends that plagued the mortal world and lower realms alike. We slaughtered more than a thousand before they finally joined forces and set a trap for us. We raided a demon stronghold, attempting to assassinate a demon lord whose army was supposed to be attacking a rival. What we found though, was a force of protection detail of five-hundred demons waiting for us. We tried to retreat, but had gone too far to do so safely. The last stand was more of a slaughter really, but we did take down half of our attackers before we were defeated."

Damien then lowered his gaze once more, shaking his head as he finished speaking. "I was the only one strong enough to survive, survive that is, to be sold at an auction in the depths of hell, far from the heavens that would likely destroy me on sight anyway."

Even after he finished speaking, Damien didn't bother to ask another question. He was too distracted just then, thinking about the friends and comrades that he'd led to their slaughter.
 
Eva watched as Damien moved deeper into the room and took a seat on the bench she had so often used in the past. She listened to him, even saw the flare in his eyes as he looked upon her, but it was from past memories more than anything. Eva understood the pride part of it, after all he did seem to be a proud warrior, confident his own ability and to be passed over without an explanation…well that was a human reaction, she knew all too well.

She let him finish his story and even waited a moment before straightening and moving toward him. Once she reached him she brushed her hand down his cheek to his chin and slowly put pressure on him to raise his face up to hers. She knew what he was feeling as she had lost people close to her because of her father. “I’m sorry you lost your friends to the battle Damien. I can understand your reasoning for wanting to prove you were the better selection. I know you think it is because I’m a demon and I know all about sin, but in reality it is because I am human that I know that.”

Eva knelt down in front of him, resting her hands on his knees, “I didn’t ask for this life. I was quite happy living on earth and being human, it was my fa….it was because of demons that made me come here and get stronger so I could fight them myself.”

She didn’t want to tell him everything about herself and certainly not the bit about who her father was. She sympathized with him and yet she was protective of that information. She looked up at him and smiled softly, “Maybe we can remedy your situation. Have you ever tried to be sneaky about your attacks? What I mean is you came here to battle a lord and yet you found his entire army. You know I could probably get to that same lord with very few demons around him?”

Eva actually found herself opening up, given Damien ideas on how to battle those that ended up putting him there and in essence in her care. At first she thought it odd, but then she knew it was because of that human side and that sympathy she was doing this. Her fingers moved slightly over his knee, “Just something to think about.”

He had certainly dealt with plenty of demons in his time, but she wasn’t like them and in time he will figure that out on his own. Her tongue flicked over her lips as she stood once more and moved toward him.

She whispered to him, “The other half of me is human.” Before he could even say anything, she leaned back and continued, “Welcome to the guest room Damien. I’m going to shower and go to bed. I have a long day tomorrow and while I am enjoying this with you, I do need my rest, as do you.”

She stepped back, turned and headed out of the room, toward her own room. Eva wasn’t worried about him trying to leave; in fact she hoped he tried just to show him that he was stuck here, with her. It did pain her a bit to know he thought so low of her, but she didn’t hold it against him. Most that knew of her demon side thought the worst of her. Taking a deep breath she slipped into her room and headed for the shower, completely intending to take a cool shower to try and calm herself down. She needed to feed and soon, but she didn’t like the taste of someone that fought her…to her that was like eating spoiled food.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top