Has nawty chat & forums...

CB42DDD

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 18, 2013
Posts
748
I was just curious how many others have found that, the more time you spend on nawty chats and browsing fun places like Lit reading stories and posts that it starts to have an effect on your daily life.

Like we get to be so open and direct freely nawty here, that I have caught myself barely having my verbal nawty - filter catch something before I blurt it out as if I was chatting to someone here

Tonight for example was at a fast food joint and the girl at the til was ridiculously sexy and several times I had to change what I wanted to say cuz I was worried how it would come across with out prior nawtyness established
 
I was just curious how many others have found that, the more time you spend on nawty chats and browsing fun places like Lit reading stories and posts that it starts to have an effect on your daily life.

Like we get to be so open and direct freely nawty here, that I have caught myself barely having my verbal nawty - filter catch something before I blurt it out as if I was chatting to someone here

Tonight for example was at a fast food joint and the girl at the til was ridiculously sexy and several times I had to change what I wanted to say cuz I was worried how it would come across with out prior nawtyness established

Yep, happened to me today. A woman came into my work and bought a t-shirt from me. I asked her what size she wanted and she said a 3X on account of her big boobs. I just blurted out "Yes they are" instead of just thinking that to myself. At least she laughed instead of being offended of my comment.
 
Do it all the time, had quiet a few odd stares about comments I've made. Just the other day I was paying for gas and overheard talk of a 3 some. Needless to say my already notoriously bad filter was disabled at the moment, and looking at the two girls just said "Sounds like a good time, whens the next meeting" Luckily they were good sports about it, and just smiled and giggled.
 
Haha for me I sometimes feel like saying whatever sexual thing is on my mind when I'm out with friends or whatnot.
 
Thanks so much for your responses guys glad to see I have company with this issue
:)
 
Is it the chicken or the egg? This web site - both the board and the stories - tends to attract a more liberated, sexual, frank crowd, doncha think?

But yeah, the older I get, the less I'm worried about what others think. So out it comes, unfiltered. The other day, in front of company, I was with a female friend. The doorbell rang, she loudly said, "I'm coming.", and I immediately blurted out, "I've heard that before!"

Everyone laughed.

The moral: Worry less about people's reactions. Worry less in general. Fear is the enemy. Fear stalks us every day. Fight it!
 
yep i looked through the braless thread a lot and then i went on a bus and i looked at the various girls to see if their bra straps were showing and to see if their nipples were pressing. definitely being in this forum makes me more alert to the needs of the ladies.
 
Back
Top