What a great night strap on delight

wantonthoughts... I know exactly how you feel, I'd give almost anythign for my wife to feel well enough for one day so she could give me one more good strappin... once you feel the rush... it's tough to stop wanting more.

I hope you find someone, and soon.

(You too alabamagal)

and johnie... your wife is really willing to 'lend you out'? wow... she is definitely a rare find! :)
 
I just don't get it. Why aren't there at least a half a dozen guys offering to pay plane fare to find you whereever you are? Do they all know something I don't?
um Lol if they know anything it may be the vibe that I can take care of myself and I'm not willing to put up with any excuses~ I know what I want and need and that may be a bit much for anyone.
 
Whole lotta lurkers and dreamers, very few doers. Even I was in that boat not to long ago, but can tell you, once the bridge is crossed, it is well worth the risk. FEar not wantonthoughts, you will find someone that not only wants it but is not ashamed of it as well.
 
no strap on last night but good just the same. Been working alot lately and time together sadly. has been sparing. Last night I was getting ready to hit the pillow, wife came in and asked me if I wanted a night cap, who am I to argue. In a perfect world, we would have had all night to play and romp, but I had a big day ahead and was pretty beat from a rough mental week at work. So i lay in bed, as she lowered herself below my legs and started tenderly working my shaft with her mouth. I thought of the many erotic times we have spent together and was thinking how nice it would be for her to feed me when we were done. No words were exchanged and she just genderly sucked on my cok and periodically came up to let me taste my pre cum on her toungue, I was getting harder and wetteer with each kiss, assuming when all was done, I would shoot on my belly, roll over and fall asleep like the well trained man that I am. But my loving wife always keeps me guessing, and when i came, she caught every last drop in her waiting hand, I was catching my breath at the release when she raised her cum soaked hand up to my mouth and dragged it down into my mouth, pushing all of it in. I swallowed the whole shot, warm and oozing into my mouth, again no words exchanged, she knew what I needed I swallowed it all, then she came to me for a kiss, and I felt bad that i saved none of it to share with her!!
 
Nice... you and I are very lucky johnie... mine seems to always know *exactly* what I need, and does her best to see that I get it. :)

Wonderful story.
 
you are right, Bill..I always know what my husband needs, wants and when he needs it. So today I decided to take a few pictures of myself. One of the toys I will be using on him tonight, one of my wet pussy waiting for him to eat and fuck and one of me wearing a strap-on waiting to fuck his ass and sent them to him on his email. I am so horny now just thinking about tonight, that when I am done here go play with my pussy and get it ready for him. It smelled so good as I was taking the pictures that I had to put my fingers in my hole just so I could taste the sweet pussy juice that was in there and it tasted great. We will let you know tomorrow about our adventures of tonight, it should be really good, if all goes as planned...which I know it will.
 
no strap on last night but good just the same. Been working alot lately and time together sadly. has been sparing. Last night I was getting ready to hit the pillow, wife came in and asked me if I wanted a night cap, who am I to argue. In a perfect world, we would have had all night to play and romp, but I had a big day ahead and was pretty beat from a rough mental week at work. So i lay in bed, as she lowered herself below my legs and started tenderly working my shaft with her mouth. I thought of the many erotic times we have spent together and was thinking how nice it would be for her to feed me when we were done. No words were exchanged and she just genderly sucked on my cok and periodically came up to let me taste my pre cum on her toungue, I was getting harder and wetteer with each kiss, assuming when all was done, I would shoot on my belly, roll over and fall asleep like the well trained man that I am. But my loving wife always keeps me guessing, and when i came, she caught every last drop in her waiting hand, I was catching my breath at the release when she raised her cum soaked hand up to my mouth and dragged it down into my mouth, pushing all of it in. I swallowed the whole shot, warm and oozing into my mouth, again no words exchanged, she knew what I needed I swallowed it all, then she came to me for a kiss, and I felt bad that i saved none of it to share with her!!
VERY HOT
 
yea pretty cool, but then I come home today and she leaves me a message on my e-mail, I open and first picture is of a nice wet pussy, I am like cool she found some pictures to download, next one is of a strap on sticking out of a naked body chest down, thinking boy that looks just like the one the wife uses..interesting...next one is of her toys laying on a blanket and I am like holly shit, that is my blanket, thus the pussy and the strap on are of the wife.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee talk about hot...looks like you boys and girls will be getting a good story tomorrow after I have a good time tonight
 
I hope you two have a great time, and tell us all about it! and Mrs. Ringo... thanks for taking the time to tell us about your plans :)

Very nice.... I know when I've done similar things to let my wife know what I have planned I end up aroused for the whole day, in anticipation of her response!! Lucky couple indeed!!
 
So the night went very well for all that are interested. As I stated, I got home from work and found pictures of my wife and her toys on my email, along with a lilttle note on this thread on what I had instore for the night. I have been trying to get the wife to do some pictures, but alas, she is camera shy, and I have not the faintest idea why, because I think she is just so hot when she is naked, with or with out her strap on. Needless to say, the pictures were a new adventure we were trotting down saturday night. I assumed, we would get the kids to bed, retire to our love liar, start out with some normal 69 action, followed by a good reaming of her and then a good reaming of me, topped off by who new what. I was hot with anticipation, always am when I know the strap on is coming out, but seeing pictures of her in it before hand, just added to the excitement. I was first to bed, all snuggled in and naked, waiting for her entrance. She walked in with her bathrobe on and her handy dandy bag of tricks sstrapped over her shoulder, yes virginia there is a santa clause. She slowly undid her strap to her robe, and her blushing strap on came popping out on command. I instinctively grabbed for it, wanting to feel her once again pumping into my ass. She grabbed my head and said "be a good lover and suck on my cok" I pulled closer, opened my eager mouth and began sucking back and forth on her cok. Now none of this would seem so far out of the norm untill i heard a shutter and saw a flash and looked up into what should have been my lovers eyes, but was instead the camera she had used to take the pictures earlier in the day!! My cok just went into over drive at the sight of that. She looked down at me and said, "who told you to stop, keep sucking like the little cok whore you are, I am going to take some nice pictures of my little slut tonight. My cok was now dripping wet, as was her pusssy, while sucking on her cok, i gently eased two fingers into her now drenched whole and timing the thrusts of my fingers with the back and forth action of my head on her cok. The rythm was getting me close to coming, but I was neither ready, nor given permission as of yet. The sweet aroma coming from between her legs were to intense and unable to resist, and before long i pulled from her cok and began to eat and lap at her pussy. My lover was grinding hard on my face, so I knew she was pleased, and before long, I again heard the shuuter and flash of the camera. Yea eat my pussy, she said as she took picture after picture. Soon she was coming once, then twice on my face, With out skipping a beat, she switched positions and hoisted herself up on all fours and told me to pound her hot pussy with my aching cok. I knew this was coming since she always likes her pussy filled with cok either when she is coming, but with out a doubt right after. I quickly mounted up behind her and started working my cok in and out, full length and slow at first, working up a good rythm, then slapping in and out with increased speed. My wifes head was now burried in the pillow, moans were escaping and as she was lost in this moment, I saw the camera, laying just out of her reach. I quickly retrieved it and whispered in her ear, "now it is my turn to be the camera man. I always envy at the perfect shape her hips to waist to shoulders make, especially from behind when she is on all fours, I quickly took a snap of this perfect landscape, just her with no trace of me. I then put my cok into her pussy as deep as I could and snapped another picture, followed by one with just the head of my cok burried in her drenched whole. The whole thing was making me so damn hot, that soon the picture was down and I was again making love with a mindfull and thrustfull eagerness. I was nearing compleation, when I was told to stop and get on all fours. Yes now it was my turn!! My ass was hanging in the air. begging for the tip of her cok to enter. My wife waisted no time, and worked her cok into my ass with pristine percision, and in no time flat, I went from the one doing the fucking, to getting fucked. As stated, I was almost in a frenzy by now, and I was timing myself with each and every thrust she was making, pushing back as hard and deep as I could with each and every thrust that she made. I was getting lost in the moment untill once again I heard the shutter and the flash again. She leans over and whispers in my ear,"only fair we get a picture of my cok in your pussy since you got one of your cok in my pussy. If the thought of your wife doing you doggie style is not enought to get you ready to explode, imagine her sitting back there taking pictures of the whole thing!!! i held poses when she told me to, till she got the poctures she wanted, and then we went back to some hard core banging, I reached between my legs and grabbed my achng hard cok and began stroking the hell out of my self. I couldn't take it any longer and needed to release then and there. My wife noticed my stroking was getting faster and she ordered me to stop and turn over on my back, she said she wanted a picture of me cummng. I quickly obeyed, rolled over and started stroking my cok again, a few pictures went off, but by now I was just laying there, feeling my ass get assaulted, and enjoying the cumming sensation that was starting to work its way through my body. soon I was cumming, and just before the fist spurt, the wife pulled from my ass, and moved her cok towards mine. I came in giant threads, most of it coating her cok, with some dripping and oozing on my chest. The wife quickly took a picture of her now cum soaked cok, and then brought it to my lips. I quickly opened my mouth, thinking she would push it in and make me clean the mess that I had just made, but instead she looked down and said, no..no..no, use your toungue, i want to see you lick each and every drop off into your mouth, then you can suck it. So there I lay working my toungue up and down her shaft, tasting my cum with a slight taste of my pussy. The camera was eagerly taking pictures away, and then when I had a mouth full. she made me open my mouth and take another picture of my cum on my toungue, and then when she was done, let me swallow.
What a great night once again. The n ext day was awsome as well, I mean after all we got the kids to go outside and play, while we quickly downloaded the pictures we took the night before. Let me tell you, just as hot seeing them as taking them.
 
yes, yes, but then again......, (Are bullet points ok with your perfectionist?)
**First of all,I am in the dark typing, which is challenge apon itself.
**Second of all, I am retelling a story and sharing it the way that it happened,
so please understand, at the time, the wife and I were not looking for
meatered pauses, structured noun; or even words that made and type of
logic at the time, but were pretty much just having animalistic sex; ergo.
rambling sentence phrases.
**Thirdly, If I knew I was going to be graded, I probably would have picked a
different topic. This would have allowed me a greater range of word choice
structure, and to your point, a more cohesive structure.
**d-I know I should be saying forth of all, but anyone that was anoyed by the
lack of paragraphs in the last entree, will be rather jacked at not following
the whole numerical/lettering protocol.
**In conclusion, I am sure no one was holding a gun to your head to read,
Just looking to share with others, not looking for perfection, so except as it
enjoy what life gives you and don't be so critical. Come on, not only was I
typing in the dark, but was getting a hard on that was begging for more
and more attention, as I kept reliving the account on this computer, so please cut me some slack
 
johnie... thanks for sharing your night... it sounded llike heaven on earth!!
 
our pleasure....and I do mean pleasure....not only living the tale but letting everyone in on it.
 
I know it has been a while since last post, not that sex isn't happening, just have not had anything new to type about...that is untill last night.

Wife was just starting her period, so penetration with her was out of the question. It is not unheard of having sex during this time, but never on the first day, she is just too sore.

I was laying on my back replaying the videos and threads the wife and I had watched and read just before going to bed. Of particular note was the "I wish I was her thread" and the compulations of girls having thier mouths filled with cum. While I was daydreaming, the Wife was tenderly bobbing back and forth on my dripping hard cok, i gently pulled her head up to taste the pre-cum on her toungue. The kisses were deep and passionate and I could tell that she was just as excited as I was.

Whispering into her ear I ask, "so what was your favorite part of the movies"

To my surprise; (or was it), she respended to one of the opening scenes when a guy jerked off into the womans mouth, then rolled over and let it drip into another girls waiting mouth. Oh yea jack pot!!! I tell her that was my favorite part as well, only I was imagining that the girl that was feeding was you and I was the one waiting for the cum to be fed to me.

The fantisizing and talking was getting too much for me wife, her hips were grinding hard on my thigh as our bodies girated back and forth. I look into her eyes and tell her; " If you can't be fucked tonight, why dont you fuck me instead?"

My wife said nothing, but instead arose from the bed and went to her closet, yes I knew what was coming next. It is like felix the cat, for those of you that are old enough to remember.....when ever he gets in a fis he reaches into his bag of tricks!!! haaa.. anyway.....

I thought she would have her cok extending from her as she entered back into bed, but to my surprise nothing was there. With out words she quickly went down on my cok, bobbing back and forth like before. My cok is aching for release, but she would have none of that yet, she stops for a second looks up at me and tells me to get ready to be fucked.

As all of you know, we are experienced strap on players, but I was not sure were we were going with this one, since she was laying cross way with her head burried on my cok, with no sight of her strap on present. It was then I felt the tip of her dildo pushing on my ass!! Oh my god, that is not only bigger, but girates around and around! I was not sure of this, having her use a strap on is somehow a little bit easier, like I am being taken advantage of and heave not controll, but this?

As I wrestled with the thoughts going through my head, the head of her dildo pushed into my ass, and with out hesitation, the switch was on and it was digging a whole towards my prostrate. My head was dizzying with the experience.

Again my wife stops and looks up at me, " I want you to cum in my mouth and I am going to feed you all of your cum"

I closed my eyes and was shuttering at how hot everything was that was happening. The thought of her watching that dildo going in and out of my ass, just inches from her face was pushing my erection to harder and harder hights. Knowing that she wanted me to cum in her mouth so she could feed it to me was like winning the lotto, then learning it was all tax free as well!

I pushed back and forth on her dildo, getting every inch as deep as I could. Our timeing was perfect and she feverishly jammed it back and forth into my ass. The strokes got faster, deeper and harder as I got closer and closer to orgasm. I pushed up with my thighs, and unlaoded a giant orgasm into my wifes waiting mouth.
One, two, three large bursts and she was sstill clinging to my now spent cok. My head was spinning, and before I could gain reality, her mouth was hovering over mine, I opened with anticipation, as the biggest load of cum was now drizzling into my waiting mouth. After my wifes mouth was emptied, she could speak once again and told me not to swallow yet, but open my mouth and show her my cum covered tongue!!
I obeyed and opened my mouth and showed her the mouth full of cum that was cupped and waiting to be inhaled. So hot she said, now be a good little slut and drink it all down.
 
SsssWeeeeeeet!!!

Lord that's just so damn hot... you are one lucky guy johnie... It's those kinds of things I miss the most since my wife becam ill.... thanks for sharing that story!!
 
you are right, Bill..I always know what my husband needs, wants and when he needs it. So today I decided to take a few pictures of myself. One of the toys I will be using on him tonight, one of my wet pussy waiting for him to eat and fuck and one of me wearing a strap-on waiting to fuck his ass and sent them to him on his email. I am so horny now just thinking about tonight, that when I am done here go play with my pussy and get it ready for him. It smelled so good as I was taking the pictures that I had to put my fingers in my hole just so I could taste the sweet pussy juice that was in there and it tasted great. We will let you know tomorrow about our adventures of tonight, it should be really good, if all goes as planned...which I know it will.


I would love to see the pics.
 
Thanks for the stories . . . . .

Johnie Ringo, my wife has been "pegging" me now for a couple of years. I started when I found my prostate and the rim of my sphincter giving me hard ons. I spend some time alone but eventually had to bring the wife into the "game" so to speak. After some hollering and screaming she decided to "peg" me. We have not stopped until today and it sems that we will continue for a loooong time. She loves f'ing me and I love to be f'ed by her. We somehow got a lover and it is now two girls "pegging" me. I am very fortunate and happy. The lover we got her to initiate my wife in pussy eating. She loves it, and we all love the interaction between the three of us.
Happy pegging!!!!
 
What a great night last night. It really started two days ago with me searching the threads for something interesting and new. I came accross creampies and a video submitted by albertaboy. In the video there is your basic five minutes of suckin and fuckin which was all good, but in the end, he shoots his load in her pussy, to which she quickly gets up, straddles his face and it comes screaming out and drips into his waiting mouth. I have eaten my wifes pussy after cuming in her many times before, but have never had the luxery of having it all come running out at the same time, and boy did it look hot. So I send the video to the wife and tell her to check it out while I was at work and let me know what she thought.

All day at work I kept thinking about the video and how hot it was to see the cum running from that woman's pussy. I could only hope that the wife loves the idea as much as I and we are in for a great time.

Kind of funny, the wife and I have opened up and experienced so many new and wonderfull things over our 15 plus years of marriage and yet, I still find myself wondering if she will find things erotic or think I am some kind of queer; it is always the first and never the latter, thank god.

I arrived home to find a nice little response to my e-mail. Wife not only loved the idea, but she writes me how the whole video turned her on, some new moves she wanted to try,(should watch the video to get the visual), but mostly she wanted to try the streaming cream pie.

Work had me busy for the next couple days, but last night was free and I could not wait till the kids went to bed. We wasted no time and went to the threads and read up on some hot stories. Both of us were getting pretty worked up and to get us really in the mood, we went to the video and fast forward to the climatic ending, it was then that I realized the technique the man used in the video. When he came, he was only half way inserted into her pussy and not dumping his load deep into her. That was the secret.

Moving into the bedroom, we quickly got undressed. My wife ordered me down to her pussy to start eating her like one of the girls from a different video. I eagerly sucked on her clit as she girated back and forth on my face. i was imagining that she was thinking I was another girl eating her pussy, and that just got my cok harder and wetter by the second. In no time she was cumming hard on my face.

A hand soon came in between her legs and she started fingering herself with rapid motion. I had to sit up and watch this motion, I love it when my wife plays with herself. I had never seen her finger herself with such passion before. Her fingers were going back and forth in her pussy so fast, her hand slapping with each insert. The sight, sound and smell were so hot that I started stroking my cok with the same speed trying to keep up. Lifting her head she brought her tongue to my tip, I was in bliss. This continued for a few minutes till she came once again, with her licking her fingers clean as a finally!!! WOW!!

Now it is your turn she sais to me, cum in my pussy so you can lick it all out. I mounted on top and continued the rapid pace we had started. Being so turned on, it took no time at all till I was getting ready to shoot my load. Remembering the video, I pulled half way out, cumming half way up her pussy. With out hesitation, she tells me to roll over and get ready for my treat. She quickly hovered over my face, in an instant, I could see my cum streaming from her pussy. God the sight of my load shooting out of her was so hot, it all fell into my mouth and I gladly swallowed every drop. I peered up between her legs and saw her smiling as she watched me lick my lips clean. Your a good little cum sucker she sais to me, now suck it all out like the good little slut you are.
 
that is why we put this thread out, hopefully to get some to try it and if not to let those enjoy our little treats. Then there is the thought of while we are doing kinky little things, "oh that will go good in the thread..heeee
 
She quickly hovered over my face, in an instant, I could see my cum streaming from her pussy. God the sight of my load shooting out of her was so hot, it all fell into my mouth and I gladly swallowed every drop. I peered up between her legs and saw her smiling as she watched me lick my lips clean. Your a good little cum sucker she sais to me, now suck it all out like the good little slut you are.

That is just so damn sexy!! I love doing clean up after my wife and I have sex... I look forward to it... we both find it very sexy, and intimate.

Thanks for sharing this story!
 
We had a great Strap-on time last night.

We have used various strap-on's over the years, typically vibes and had some difficulty with angles etc. Yesterday we bought a system with two dicks, a smaller and larger one, my wife also bought a We-Vibe which was really something.

Last night was by far the best ass fucking we have done, it felt awesome for me and my wife came while fucking me as well. When I finally came there was comne everywhere. Next we will work up to the larger 7 incher.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Alberta.
glad to hear of your good night, and thanks for the video insperation for our great night...here is to hoping all have a great fullfilling fun night that both can enjoy with no hangups and just pure fun
 
Back
Top