Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth???? What was the line in A FEW GOOD MEN: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! But if you want it.....

We're all (presumably) adults here...we can handle the truth...

Current Taboos

As I have grown older my fantasies have morphed quite a bit. Growing up as a young man, lesbianism was a deeply compelling fantasy. When my wife and I participated in a threesome with a younger woman, than that fantasy ebbed away somewhat. Now, my fantasies center around Domination and spanking. I really enjoy the surrender of a true submissive, willingly accepting discipline and training in a trusting, appreciative manner. I'm sure many will notice that much of my work reflects that fetish/passion. I have given much thought to process of submission. I actually relate to the submissive female remarkably well. This comes from my own personal history as a passive/aggressive. I find that learning about these things is cathartic over my childhood issues and have created for me a new venue for exploring my sexuality with my wife and our lovers.

I recently saw my wife's mom in her panties. my most current fantasy now is to pleasure her while her daughter watches.

Taboo fantasy

OK.... Dark Pleasures and Georgasub....Way back in the late 60s early 70s wife #one had a beautiful daughter. It was never a fantasy, I was just young and adventurous/raging hormones. Anyway... We were always a very open family,it was never a big thing if we ever ran around naked. So a few times when her and I were alone and maybe I had just got out of the shower, there was never any need to put anything on so I would walk around or do whatever I had to do naked. So I would find some kind of reason for her to have to have to come to me and I would just about always be hard and I would find some reason for her to have to touch my hard cock. Then one nite I got drunk and figured a way to ask her if she had ever fold around with any of the boys at school and I told her to take her clothes off because I was going to see if she was still a virgin and had her in my arms and just put my hands all...Anyway.......She was and still was when her mother and I separated (not because of that).........SSOOO that's why I chose to put this in this subject. I'm sure it is someones taboo fantasy to have sex with a young girl.

Taboo Fantasy...To have my Blonde Rose show up at my doorstep just in her trenchcoat....the rest is history.

To have my Milf lover undress me and make me crawl around on all fours, dragging me behind her with a leesh. Then with the leesh between her legs, pulling hard, forcing me into her wonderful dripping sex. I'd be more than happy to be her little bitch :devil:

OK.... Dark Pleasures and Georgasub....Way back in the late 60s early 70s wife #one had a beautiful daughter. It was never a fantasy, I was just young and adventurous/raging hormones. Anyway... We were always a very open family,it was never a big thing if we ever ran around naked. So a few times when her and I were alone and maybe I had just got out of the shower, there was never any need to put anything on so I would walk around or do whatever I had to do naked. So I would find some kind of reason for her to have to have to come to me and I would just about always be hard and I would find some reason for her to have to touch my hard cock. Then one nite I got drunk and figured a way to ask her if she had ever fold around with any of the boys at school and I told her to take her clothes off because I was going to see if she was still a virgin and had her in my arms and just put my hands all...Anyway.......She was and still was when her mother and I separated (not because of that).........SSOOO that's why I chose to put this in this subject. I'm sure it is someones taboo fantasy to have sex with a young girl.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

me and stepmother

Me and my 73 year old stepmother""And her saying put your hot seeed in mother""

Fucking my best friend in his tight, virgin ass while his 24 year old daughter watches from a hiding place and masturbates.

most taboo fantasy?

to have two bbc's over for an evening to share my husband and i for the evening... i have been thinking about them doing us both at the same time and then switching as we share our love making juices together...

oh my!

To have my Milf lover undress me and make me crawl around on all fours, dragging me behind her with a leesh. Then with the leesh between her legs, pulling hard, forcing me into her wonderful dripping sex. I'd be more than happy to be her little bitch :devil:

That is a beautiful image and fantasty...

hi

submitting to sodomy by my ex bf's dad. i hv sen him do it to his wife.Impressive and very tempting.

to have two bbc's over for an evening to share my husband and i for the evening... i have been thinking about them doing us both at the same time and then switching as we share our love making juices together...

oh my!

I love that one too. If I were the hubby I would want to be tied up and watch the two bbc use and abuse you.

hi

Nice fantasy. Would the ex boyfriend be watching?!

If my ex bf had watched,he didnt disclose it to me.I have submitted to him and sen his dad do it.it was similar.i prefer all my acts in pvt and when i am high on whisky.

My current fantasy

I'm confined to bed rest and have a nurse who helps take care of me (Milf/Aunt), always older than me. They have to change my diaper and bathe me etc.

This at some point this leads to prostate massage in order to help release the ache of not being able to masturbate. They are always clothed and I am always nude.

waking up being suckled

being woken by the soft and arousing suckling by the daughter of my host, where I spent the night....and then pretending to sleep on...:eek:
attachment.php

Last edited:
hi

If my ex bf had watched,he didnt disclose it to me.I have submitted to him and sen his dad do it.it was similar.i prefer all my acts in pvt and when i am high on whisky.

weird dream

I dream, but it seems like reality...in my dream I wake up and feel different...my wife cuddles into my arms like every morning and feels the same...her hands searchingly explore my body and she gasps, when she finds my breasts, which miraculously have grown overnight.
I am frozen and embarrassed. She whispers: 'they might be gone soon...let me enjoy them, as long as they are there...' having said that she moves further down and starts caressing and kissing them...
:eek::eek::eek:
(send me a PM or reply here, if you think this is an arousing dream...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back