The Literotica Tag team competition?

Hello Everyone,

All stories will be placed on the site under this name within the Erotic Coupling category.
the due date for these stories is the 9th April, 2014 (It has been suggested that the 9th was better so they can go up on the Friday the 10th.)

You have until Midnight USA EST to get them in to me at theoddcouplings@gmail.com

There are 16 participants but there will still be 9 stories (Unless Hypoxia found a last minute partner), with the other abandoned partners finding a new one from within the group already participating.

So depending on how your imagination works people doubled up or pulled off a triple play. Which makes guessing that much harder.

Those 16 authors are:

Lovecraft68
Sethp
MSTarot
MarieWriter
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
PennLady
Robertreams
Swilley
Buckyduckman
Lady_Sea
NomDePlume
Hypoxia
Blindjustice
Walkerlong

Should this change once teh deadline is reached we shall alert you all.

Hi again Everyone.

As for formating:

In the email you send me please write:

1. the name of your piece
2. the description you want written in
3. up to 10 tag words (You can have as few or as many as you like with 10 being the maximum)
4. please add the Disclaimer about the contest to the top of your story.
5. the authors names so I can post them after the week is over.
6. If you can let me know if you have made a decision as to what you would like done with the story at the end of the challenge it would be helpful if you could include that to please.

If you do not send these items to me you run the risk of me filling them in for you based on the story title. You have been warned.

I would appreciate if the pairings could send their story to me in a word document. However if that is not possible please let me know and we will do a test run to make sure i can read whatever format you are choosing before the finish line. This test run does not have to be the actual story just something to make sure I get it and can open it.

As some people have very distinctive line break techniques I would like for people to use 5 asterisks please. I don't mind if you center them for put spaced between them but if we all use the same basic idea there will be more chance of it staying anonymous.

And finally if you have any questions about this side of things you can leave a pm for me or send me an email on this account or if you need a speedy reply please contact Lovecraft68 or my alterego xelliebabex.

Goodluck everyone!

Edited to make some small changes to what to send with your story. Thank you to the people who have finished for assisting with this.

Relax everyone...I just submitted the winner. :D

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I hope that your hart isn't broken when I get that big ass trophy for my mantle. My partner rocks... and not to best but my sex scenes are the hottest thing since farenheit 451.

Hi again Everyone.

As for formating:

In the email you send me please write:

1. the name of your piece
2. the description you want written in
3. up to 10 tag words (You can have as few or as many as you like with 10 being the maximum)
4. please add the Disclaimer about the contest to the top of your story.
5. the authors names so I can post them after the week is over.
6. If you can let me know if you have made a decision as to what you would like done with the story at the end of the challenge it would be helpful if you could include that to please.

Where is the disclaimer again? Sorry, lost it. I think it'd take more time to page through than it's worth.

Well not from me. :) So if you talk the talk and walk the walk, do you... write the write?

I know two things, my father simply saying "Don't talk about it, do it"

And Kid Rock from the song Cocky.

"It ain't bragging mother fucker if you back it up."

So.....

Not saying much right now:D

I think the new number is sixteen:(

Pretty sure between what has been submitted and the ones coming tonight its eight stories.

I think the new number is sixteen:(

Pretty sure between what has been submitted and the ones coming tonight its eight stories.

Fuck it!! The fact that this got pulled off at all is great. I applaud you LC, and Ellie, and of course LadyVer for making this work. So no sad faces because we didn't have all the participants finish. Every FAWC has started with more names than submitted at the end. So, accept my applause and gratitude for doing this, then give my partner and I our trophy. :D

PS...Ldy_Sea....You brag on your sex scene? Well my partner wrote scenes hot enough that I was editing one handed. :cool:

Fuck it!! The fact that this got pulled off at all is great. I applaud you LC, and Ellie, and of course LadyVer for making this work. So no sad faces because we didn't have all the participants finish. Every FAWC has started with more names than submitted at the end. So, accept my applause and gratitude for doing this, then give my partner and I our trophy. :D

PS...Ldy_Sea....You brag on your sex scene? Well my partner wrote scenes hot enough that I was editing one handed. :cool:

Thanks Saxon, but I think from the start everyone got on board quick with suggestions and contributions so the whole team work thing wasn't just a theme for the contest, but was the contest.

As for hot scenes? Some would say mine are hot. But others might just back away slowly.

The writing is done. Mind games will get you nowhere. Just place the golden keyboard at the feet of my partner and I and thank us for the entertainment.

The writing is done. Mind games will get you nowhere. Just place the golden keyboard at the feet of my partner and I and thank us for the entertainment.

Howard the Duck was considered entertainment...that didn't make it good.

Mine on the other hand is the erotic short story version of The Great Gatsby. I expect the Nobel prize in literature any day now...

Back