Woman owns pet man

BushyVince

Virgin
I don't know whether something like this has already been done on Literotica, but I want to write a story about a woman who owns a literal pet man, set in a world where owning pet humans is normal. These pets have been bred to be "cute" and obedient, but they're still human. The main difference between these pets and their owners is that the pets are treated similarly to pet dogs and cats in our world.

In addition to being taken for walks, groomed, fed, etc., the pet will be given sexual relief by his owner, usually in the form of handjobs. This won't arouse the owner, but she'll view it as one of her pet's needs and she'll find it cute that her pet relies on her in this way.

But I have a couple of problems. In order for the pet to be dependent on his owner and more pet-like, he should be unable to:
- use his hands very well. This will mean he's unable to open doors, feed himself, masturbate, etc.
- speak properly. I'm pretty sure he'd become less pet-like if he was able to talk to his owner.

I'm just unsure of how this pet could be either of those things above, being pretty much the same as his owner (i.e. human). He could have his hands and tongue cut off, but mutilation doesn't really sound like something appropriate to do to a cute little pet (plus I'm not sure I want that in my story anyway). I guess he could not have been given the opportunity to use his hands or talk for the first several years of his life, which might result in him being unable to do either in his adult life, but it still seems a bit weak.

Does anybody have any solutions for either of those? Obviously if you give me an idea that I decide to use I'll credit it to you.

EDIT: Also, any thoughts or feedback on the ideas mentioned here?

Last edited:
I don't know whether something like this has already been done on Literotica, but I want to write a story about a woman who owns a literal pet man, set in a world where owning pet humans is normal. These pets have been bred to be "cute" and obedient, but they're still human. The main difference between these pets and their owners is that the pets are treated similarly to pet dogs and cats in our world.

In addition to being taken for walks, groomed, fed, etc., the pet will be given sexual relief by his owner, usually in the form of handjobs. This won't arouse the owner, but she'll view it as one of her pet's needs and she'll find it cute that her pet relies on her in this way.

But I have a couple of problems. In order for the pet to be dependent on his owner and more pet-like, he should be unable to:
- use his hands very well. This will mean he's unable to open doors, feed himself, masturbate, etc.
- speak properly. I'm pretty sure he'd become less pet-like if he was able to talk to his owner.

I'm just unsure of how this pet could be either of those things above, being pretty much the same as his owner (i.e. human). He could have his hands and tongue cut off, but mutilation doesn't really sound like something appropriate to do to a cute little pet (plus I'm not sure I want that in my story anyway). I guess he could not have been given the opportunity to use his hands or talk for the first several years of his life, which might result in him being unable to do either in his adult life, but it still seems a bit weak.

Does anybody have any solutions for either of those? Obviously if you give me an idea that I decide to use I'll credit it to you.

EDIT: Also, any thoughts or feedback on the ideas mentioned here?

Well, I doubt you really need to address the speaking properly part. If people don't develop their ability so speak by about age seven, if I remember correctly, they have a part time ever doing so, and since this pet has to be eighteen, you can always just make a comment about them being at the "puppy farm" until then. As for hands, I'd probably give him mittens that lock on, preventing him from removing them. After all, if you have an intelligent pet, it's probably best for everyone's safety that they also not have opposable thumbs available to themselves. That way, it's a simple thing that can be removed at will. No mutilation necessary. Seems like an interesting idea. Will she have to deal with him humping her leg, though?

As an aside, I'd pick some sort of feature, it doesn't especially matter which, to differentiate pets and normal humans in the story. Whether you want to risk going with skin color or something else like elfish ears or bright purple eyes, there should be *something* that marks them as different.

Thanks for the feedback, LiquidMatthew. If I use these ideas I'll mention that they were yours somewhere, maybe at the end of the story.

Guess that's the lack of speech part sorted, then.

The mittens are a good idea. I guess they could serve a similar function to collars on cats or dogs as well.

Yes, leg humping will probably happen, but she probably won't just stand there and let him carry on until orgasm.

I think you're spot on about a distinguishing feature of some sort. For the owners to treat other humans as pets they would need to look somewhat different so they think of them as different to themselves. I'm not sure I want to deal with race, so I'll think of something else.

Just to throw out a few ideas for distinguishing:

-Some sort of tail type thing, like a cat or fox tail.
-Ears, either elfish or animal-like.
-Strange eyes, like the all eye bright blue from the Dune series.
-Maybe regular humans are completely hairless, while pets are "furrier," like us.

Just to throw out a few ideas for distinguishing:

-Some sort of tail type thing, like a cat or fox tail.
-Ears, either elfish or animal-like.
-Strange eyes, like the all eye bright blue from the Dune series.
-Maybe regular humans are completely hairless, while pets are "furrier," like us.
Those are some good ideas for a distinguishing feature. I'm not sure if I'll go for the tails, though, because I want the pets to be as human as possible.

EDIT: Again, thanks for the feedback. It really helps.

Can the pet-people walk on two legs or do they have go prone on all fours?

I'd imagine it would be more ''pet''-like for them to move around like an animal, yet considering the human anatomy it could prove to be somewhat problematic, especially when taking them for a long walk outside etc.

In some "pet" pictures I've seen, the "pet's" limbs are doubled up, forcing them to move around on elbows and knees. In other words, the wrists are secured to the upper arms and the ankles to the thighs. That would take care of the issue of limiting the use of the hands, but I suspect it would only be a short-term solution. I don't know how long a person could be bound that way before they would have to be released.

Back