Paramedic, new here =)

Very sexy, I agree with PK. :kiss:

heh well i suppose a thank you is in order to the both of yous =P
heh i think i can decipher the 'hidden' meaning in what you say ;) key word being head i think =P

lol ...what about you reminds me of home??? hello where would i lay me head then.... might end up in the gutter but wasnt started there silly boy... and love the new pics...would love to hear you play;)[/QUOTE]

hear you play.... sounds so dirty!~ not that i mind ;)

heh i was mostly teasing, and i knew what you meant about home. though the hidden meanings we can find in such things are also quite wonderful!

Lol things to play;) now where my hands will wander lol:devil:

Last edited:
seem to have a bit of a smudge on the lens, sorry!...... =)

TB0qFFu.jpg

ZtxGIwJ.jpg

I'm sure you've heard this before, but I'm not sure I'd leave the ambulance if you were my paramedic... Love love love the tattoos... And everything else.

I accidentally nearly cut off my finger a year ago...now I sorta wish I had called for a paramedic instead of driving myself to the ER! ;)

Great pics, love the ink and your hair :kiss:

I accidentally nearly cut off my finger a year ago...now I sorta wish I had called for a paramedic instead of driving myself to the ER! ;)

Great pics, love the ink and your hair :kiss:

Called me, not any paramedic silly =P Trust me, you wouldnt be impressed or pleased with a lot of my co-workers. Or the paramedics in Oregon perhaps ;)

And alas, I am no longer -working- as a paramedic starting officially in 2 weeks, on my birthday. =)

I'm sure you've heard this before, but I'm not sure I'd leave the ambulance if you were my paramedic... Love love love the tattoos... And everything else.

Hehe if you only knew the things Ive been told in the back of an ambulance before. Or seen for that matter xD. Besides, youre implying that I would be insisting or asking that you leave the ambulance to begin with, which would seem to prove unlikely!

oh hi! =)

Hehe if you only knew the things Ive been told in the back of an ambulance before. Or seen for that matter xD. Besides, youre implying that I would be insisting or asking that you leave the ambulance to begin with, which would seem to prove unlikely.

Oh, I bet someone like you has all sorts of fun stories. And, y'know, traditional medicine isn't always the best option. We'd just have to find some other way to help.

Oh, I bet someone like you has all sorts of fun stories. And, y'know, traditional medicine isn't always the best option. We'd just have to find some other way to help.

Theres lots of options though! Even have classes in massage therapy for situations just like that! ;) Besides, in less than 2 weeks starting on my birthday I will no longer be working as a medic, but rather a professor! ;)

Lots of fun stories indeed!

Damnit, just realized I never wiped off the smudge on the lens! My bad, hopefully no one is too angry about it ;)

67Cccau.jpg

Theres lots of options though! Even have classes in massage therapy for situations just like that! ;) Besides, in less than 2 weeks starting on my birthday I will no longer be working as a medic, but rather a professor! ;)

Lots of fun stories indeed!

Damnit, just realized I never wiped off the smudge on the lens! My bad, hopefully no one is too angry about it ;)

67Cccau.jpg

Between those two posts, I'm drooling. A professor, you say? Any chance you'll wanna come to my college? ;)

Between those two posts, I'm drooling. A professor, you say? Any chance you'll wanna come to my college? ;)

Well its a new field for me! Totally a nervous wreck starting so soon. Maybe you can invite me out for private lessons? Help to ease my nerves ahead of time? ;)

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kitty like!!!!

Meow? Purrrrrr for me? Hehe all smiles seeing your comments, each and every time. Blushing included!

because of yesterdays picture, i decided on something along the same lines. enjoy!

XWcDwVu.jpg

Back