Keeping up the Pokerface (closed for LordUsagi)

Faye closed her eyes when she suddenly felt the slow buzz of the vibrator against her pussy. The sensations were so small and she wanted more, so she pressed the toy against her sex more firmly, but on such a low setting it just wasnt enough. So instead she decided to push it into her, to get at least some extra stimulation. Inch by inch the vibrating object disappeared into her hot pussy and she gasped.

"Please, turn it up.", she asked of Ronald, nodding towards the remote in his hand. "I want you to make me cum with this toy. I want you to get me nice and wet for your cock."

She didnt care about the next year or her tuition money at the moment. Faye was focused entirely on the moment and on what would happen during the rest of the night. She had seen what he could do with his cock, had heard how Erica had screamed in pleasure and she wanted to finally experience the same. Who cared about money in that situation?

"Please, I want it.", she moaned.
 
He smiled at her as he pushed the remote up a few notches. Watching her squirm with pleasure was exciting for him and he felt his cock hardening. His hand rubbed up and down the firming penis harder. He was desperate to get hard so that he could have his gorgeous student.

He grinned, "soon baby doll you are going to have a real man."

He turned the remote up to the mailing setting.
 
As she had requested, he turned the volume higher and the vibrations intensified, making her gasp slightly. But it still wasnt enough for Faye. While it felt good, she still wanted more. She quirmed on the bed, one hand massaging her breast, while the other stayed at her pussy, rubbing gently. She bucked her hips as if trying to get the toy within her to do more, but it all lay in the hands of her teacher.

"Yes, I cant wait.", she gasped. "I cant wait to feel your cock inside my pussy. Cant wait to be fucked like Erica" The porn star's name on her lips however ended in a small scream as Ronald suddenly turned to the highest setting. Now THAT was what she had wanted. Arching her back, Faye began to pant and moan as the toy within her was catapulting her towards one hell of an orgasm. It kept building gradually, but with such an intensity that she wanted to scream.

When she suddenly came however, violently, no sound escaped her open mouth. Yet her body still shook visibly and a small trickle of juices ran out of her pussy, while she used her hand to hold the toy firmly within her.
The orgasm continued for a good minute, before Fay was left breathing hard on the bed. She allowed the toy to slip out of her and smiled happily at Ronald, her eyes wandering back and forth between his cock and his eyes.
"Fuck, that felt good.", she told him happily, her hand staying on her pussy.
"And I think Im definitely wet enough for your big cock now...Do you wanna check as well?", she asked invitingly.
 
"Oh I can see that," he said with a big grin, "no need to check."
He grabbed her ankles and gently tugged her down the bed so her body was correctly lined up against his aching cock.

"Think I am just going to fuck you instead."

Lifting her legs onto his shoulders he smiled as the head of his penis slipped effortlessly between her pussy lips.

"You are very wet, but still I think this will feel a little uncomfortable."

Slowly he eased his cock into her. He had remembered Erica's words about being gentle. He felt her pussy squeezing him as it opened up to his invasion.

Then he felt it, that resistance against his cock head, and he stopped and smiled.

"Looks like someone has been holding out on me."
 
When she finally felt his cock at the entrance of her pussy, Faye shuddered. This would be her first cock. And it was a big one too. For a second she felt nervous, but then her mind instantly went back to how much Erica had enjoyed being pounded by Ronald.

"Put it in.", she asked and slowly he began sinking in until he hit her hymen. There she whinced for a second, but didnt flinch. So now he knew her little secret, but it didnt matter. It was an obstacle that would be out of the way within a second.
So she just grinned at him and said:
"How does it feel to take your student's virginity. To be the first to fuck this tight pussy?"

Her words showed him that she wanted it. Badly. She even pushed her hips against him, silently begging for his cock.
When he suddenly pushed in however, she couldnt hold back a small scream. He felt much bigger than he looked and her pussy needed a few seconds to adjust to his girth.

"Fuck...", she moaned when he still kept pushing into her deeper and deeper. "Ahhh, so big."
When he had his entire length inside of her, Faye took a deep breath. She was finally a real woman. And her teacher had been the one to take her virginity. There was something so hot about this that she had to purr.

"I want to you fuck me like Erica.", she repeated. She didnt want him careful just because she was a virgin. She wanted the intense sex right from the start.
 
Ronald smiled at her, that was fine with him, he doubted she would be able to take it for long, but he was willing to let her try. Erica had been an experienced porn star, she had been used to all manner of cocks and when he had pounded into relentlessly earlier, it had probably been little more than a regular days work for her.

Faye on the other hand was different, he could already feel her walls contracting around the unusual invasion they were experiencing. But it sure felt good for him, and it would surely feel better to inflict a little pain with the pleasure as well. He would give in to her request and maybe even continue a bit after she begged him to slow down, for he knew it would be a long time before he came again, having already orgasmed a few times already.

Slowly he lowered himself against her, pressing her legs back against her torso. This allowed her
vaginal cavity to adjust to the width of his cock. Faye was a sporty girl, so her body was subtle enough for him to fold her over until her legs pressed against her large breasts.

When he had her comfortably immobile against his weight, he retracted his hips slowly to pull he aching member free. Then with a sudden thrust he plunged back into her as far as he could go before he met the resistance of her pussy walls. Each time he pulled out, her vagina clung to him so tight, it was as if her body was reluctant to let go. Each time he thrust in he grunted with satisfaction, his eyes never leaving hers.

Slowly he built up speed until he was pistoning in and out of her fast enough that his grunts were hardly separated from each other. Her body adjusted slightly to the invasion and he felt a slight relaxing in the tightness of her clench around his cock. Her body shook with each thrust and he smiled to himself at the erotic sight of her breasts wobbling against her legs and the surprised expression in her eyes as her teacher 'fucked' her like she asked.
 
Back
Top