So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

hey independent.....!!!!!!

Where the hell did you go? Takin' a piss?

You can't stop in the middle of a great action tale and leave us hangin'. :eek:
 
its turns me on.

i'm not a man...

but i love the whole interaction... there's just something about sucking... must be infantile ... what's one of the first things your body ever learns to do.... FIRST JOY! sharing it with someone and making them feel that way is intoxicating enough.
 
robynwildchild said:
i'm not a man...

but i love the whole interaction... there's just something about sucking... must be infantile ... what's one of the first things your body ever learns to do.... FIRST JOY! sharing it with someone and making them feel that way is intoxicating enough.


may I direct you to the "Girls are you addicted to sucking cock" thread in The Playground......

*follows* her with lust in his eye and a hard cock
 
sorry.....I haven't written any more. That was about the extent of the experience..... Who knows, maybe someday.

Had this experience before i got happily married. :D It was a pretty amazing experience.
 
Well this is my first post here and I'm really glad I found this thread because it's answered some questions I had.

As for me, I've had fantasies of sucking a cock for some time now (don't want to bore you with them). I'm still surprised the idea of doing it turns me on, though I'm slowly getting used to it.

In fact it makes me so hot that I had a real wet dream where I did a blowjob to some shemale. I woke and to my amazement I had come while dreaming :eek:. And some weeks ago I was in a public WC and when accidentally catched a glimpse of someone else's dick it turned me on too, to my surprise.

I definately like talking about it online though. I had only talked this dirty with women so far and it really turned me on how direct we men are (reading "wanna to trade blowjobs" right after entering a chat room is great :D).


I've toyed with the idea of making this come true (tried first playing with a banana, which I liked) and have contacted several guys but I didn't really trust any of them. Someone here said it's a bit like losing a different kind of virginity and he was right, I want to really enjoy it. In fact I met a gay guy some months ago that was the ideal type but we just chatted (about nonsense) and never met again.

Well I guess it's not a bid deal since I'm fairly young and I've got lots of time to find a dick that's worth my mouth ;). If someone lives in Europe and wants to help me, please send me a private message.
 
Story

My story starts with an adult dating site. I had a profile there looking for men for a while, but had no joy aside from the occasional man in his later years. Ideally, I was looking for a guy in his 30's or 40's to be a bit dominant with me. To cut to the chase, I forked out the extra cash to make my profile more noticeable and put up some pictures that I’d had in the Lit amateur section. That helped me to get a lot more contacts and finally one from a guy around 34 who lived really close and worked quite close by too. We sent text messages to each other every day for a few weeks just to break the ice a little, often talking about how much I wanted to suck him off and how much HE wanted me to suck him off. (It came about quite early that I was the bottom.).

Then one afternoon he said he was mere minutes from where I work and that we should meet up when I got off just to say hi with no pressure. I agreed but got some last minute jitters and almost didn't go, nevertheless I walked up to the place we’d agreed to meet. We’d sent a few text messages confirming what the other would be wearing so we could spot each other in the crowd. I looked for him and eventually spotted him dressed in his business suit--he looked quite nervous

I stood about for a while trying to work up the courage to go over to him as he hadn't spotted me yet, but eventually he did spot me and, with a big grin, started to walk over to me. We said our awkward hellos and laughed at how shy we both became in reality after our sordid text messaging. He suggested a local pub where we could get some booze to calm the nerves and I agreed. So we walked for a bit in more awkward silence that was unbroken aside from the occasional comment about something or other entirely unrelated to the reason for our meeting.

When we got to the pub, he bought me a drink or two and the ice starts to melt between us. We were at a corner table and he sat facing me with his legs spread in a real masculine pose. I was able to see that he was pretty damn aroused. Apparently, he was wearing some really loose boxers so his cock was totally free to roam--and roam it did. It was positioned against his thigh pointing straight at me. He knew I could see and that I was looking and he kept shooting me a really confident grin. I had to adjust myself more than once. The conversation got more and more daring the more drink we consumed and the busier the pub got so that our lurid discussion was drowned out.

There came a point in the discussion when I brought up that my flatmates were away and the conversation shot down a path suggesting that we make use of my empty flat. Before too long, we were grabbing our things and heading there to do just that. Outside the pub the conversation went less sexual again and a little awkward as the night air sobered us up but it was safe to say we were both still hard when I put the key in the door.

I had a quick run around the flat to make sure everyone was out and came back to see him sitting on the couch with that same grin though minus his trousers. All my nerves left me at that point but I went sat next to him anyway--immediately grabbing him through his boxers. He kissed me, which was a surprise as he'd mentioned nothing about that before. I’d kissed a couple of guys before but never while I had my hand around their cock--this was a whole new game.

He broke off and looked down at my hand as I pulled him free. I don't know how but he was a lot bigger than in his pictures--longer than me by a bit but quite substantially thicker and veiny. It's an understatement to say I was pleased. I started to stroke him and it was exactly how I imagined--there's a weird sense of power when you're gripping another guy’s favourite appendage. I stroked him for a good few minutes and we made amusing conversation about how odd but good this all was.

I’d totally lost all interest in my own cock and my own pleasure but he reminded me he was after the same thing so we agreed to move to the bedroom and get totally naked. He already had his boxers off so I got to watch him walk in front of me with a lovely toned butt which I was tempted to slap. Although I refrained. He stripped off the rest of his clothes quite quickly and I saw he had a great physique. He'd mentioned earlier that he was a rower so he had a really good upper body definition. This made me feel a bit embarrassed, because while I’m not chubby, I’m not exactly toned either

He seemed quite pleased with me, though. And when I stripped off myself and pulled down my own boxers to let him get a good look at me, he reached forward and put his hand on my cock. A younger me would have shot off right then and there, but I stood my ground and we climbed onto the bed. He half jokingly, half dominantly said "Get to it then" and stretched out with his hands behind his head. It was quite a funny pose and if I hadn’t been so turned on I think I might have broken into laughter, but I’d had this fantasy for about as long as I’d known what to do with my penis and here it was in front of me. So I reached down and gripped his cock in my hand and straightened it up--it was quite an imposing penis and if any body part could look angry it was this wide old fella.

Nothing had really prepared me for the feeling of that first moment you feel the sides of a cock on your lips, I think I must have held it there for a while savouring it. The taste was mostly what I expected--a little salty and almost a bit sweaty. That isn’t the best sounding taste when written down but in the context it was good. I felt a hand on the back of my hand and knew it to be the universal signal for "deeper" so I tried to get a bit more in. Now I don't have the best gag reflex in the world, so I tried taking it in a more diagonal angle--pushing the head against the inside of my cheek. He was groaning now so I took that as a good signal and it felt good feeling his smooth head pushing out my cheek.

Once I’d found a happy depth I started to move my head up and down in the way I’d seen previous female partners do. I became aware of my own cock again and swiveled around a bit so he could get his hands on me, allowing him to start jerking me off. He had a nice upward curve to his cock and the angle I was at was working really well, REALLY WELL. The head of his cock had been getting some good friction from my cheek and the shaft a fair bit of tongue and lip action. He told me he was about to cum and before I had any chance to either move out of the way or point his cock down my throat he was cumming all over the inside of my mouth. I'd tasted my own cum before out of curiosity and his was pretty much the same though there was a lot more than just a drop on the end of a finger. I started as I meant to go on and knelt up and swallowed uncomfortably.

The rest of the night doesn't fall under this threads category so maybe another time.
 
Last edited:
mansome said:
mmmm.. what a deliciously fat cock you have... I'm sure i'm not the only one who would love to put that piece of meat in his mouth and savor it...... *slurp*

Count me in too :p
 
AmatoriuS said:
...I tried taking it in a more diagonal angle, pushing the head against the inside of my cheek, he was groaning now [...] and it felt good feeling his smooth head pushing out my cheek...
Man, you're story was great but this part was just incredibly hot. I really like it when you guys describe a blowjob paying so much attention to the details, in fact it makes me want to try it NOW!

/looks around to see if there's some cock to suck... :rolleyes:
 
Had a cock in my mouth friday night....... Met a couple from Swinglifestyle.com... They traveled to me and met me at the bar I frequent... they were adament about not sending me a pick of themselves before we met... This made me a tad nervous but if I didn't like what I saw I didn't have to invite them back to my hotel room....

they knew what I looked like and they showed up right when they said they would as she tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I was J.R.... I said yes... She was stunning... very attractive.. He was decent looking, but as far as men go I'm much more attracted to their cocks then their face.. *laugh* They liked what they saw too and after a couple of drinks we went back to the hotel room............ and damn did we have fun.....I undressed him and immediately sucked on his balls.... she undressed herself and watched as I got on my knees and sucked him 'til he got hard.. his cock was magnificent too... I was still fully clothed so she suggested I get naked and all three of us get on the bed....

after I took my clothes off she went down and took all of me into her mouth... I motioned for him to come over to me.. I was on my back and he lowered his semi-hard cock into my mouth and fed it to me... I was in heaven..... I sure hope to see them again.. they live about 50 miles away from me.....
 
having a cock in your mouth? Its kinda strange to me. I love it and cant wait to get my next one but once im sucking on one, i dont want the guy to last too long....about 2 or 3 minutes..it can get very boring if he holds out to long. i actually would rather suck off a guy who could cum a bunch of times a night instead of one who could hold out forever. Also, for me its the thrill of getting to the point of where he's got his cock out and he's puching it into my mouth...thats exciting! I also love to be face fucked!
make it exciting guys...
drew.
 
mansome said:
Had a cock in my mouth friday night....... Met a couple from Swinglifestyle.com... They traveled to me and met me at the bar I frequent... they were adament about not sending me a pick of themselves before we met... This made me a tad nervous but if I didn't like what I saw I didn't have to invite them back to my hotel room....

they knew what I looked like and they showed up right when they said they would as she tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I was J.R.... I said yes... She was stunning... very attractive.. He was decent looking, but as far as men go I'm much more attracted to their cocks then their face.. *laugh* They liked what they saw too and after a couple of drinks we went back to the hotel room............ and damn did we have fun.....I undressed him and immediately sucked on his balls.... she undressed herself and watched as I got on my knees and sucked him 'til he got hard.. his cock was magnificent too... I was still fully clothed so she suggested I get naked and all three of us get on the bed....

after I took my clothes off she went down and took all of me into her mouth... I motioned for him to come over to me.. I was on my back and he lowered his semi-hard cock into my mouth and fed it to me... I was in heaven..... I sure hope to see them again.. they live about 50 miles away from me.....


Wow, sounds like a great night, Mansome.
 
Reading this thread has made me hard as a rock...wish I could find someone to suck this.
 

Attachments

  • justmeincal.jpg
    justmeincal.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 870
mansome said:
after I took my clothes off she went down and took all of me into her mouth... I motioned for him to come over to me.. I was on my back and he lowered his semi-hard cock into my mouth and fed it to me... I was in heaven..... I sure hope to see them again.. they live about 50 miles away from me.....

Lucky you...I have not had the pleasure in a while...*sigh*
 
GuitarRocker said:
This is a question for the guys in this forum who has lots of experience in same sex. I never had sex with another man before, but wondering what's its like to have a cock in your mouth? Just wondering.

I was just wondering if you really play the guitar-if so what kind of music and what kind of guitar. Also keep us posted on what you discover or where your search leads. I am much in the same boat as you.
 
Taste of Cock

It is not so much the taste as it is the feeling you have giving someone else pleasure.
 
flags said:
It is not so much the taste as it is the feeling you have giving someone else pleasure.

Yes! I just did this for the first time. The taste is part of it; it's soft, warm, and rigid at the same time. It pulsates when you handle it; not like your own cock, though, because you don't know when it's going to convulse in your mouth. And when he cums, if you have the desire, and you take his cum in your mouth, you'll feel the head grow in size. You'll feel the bottom expand as the cum is pumped into your waiting, willing mouth.

It's an awesome feeling and every guy who's curious should try it - you will like it.

-Ock.
 
GuitarRocker said:
Sounds like fun, I'd love to try it. A lot of straight people think man on man sex is bad and disgusting but I don't see nothing wrong with it. I may actually try to hook up with someone to try it.

Ditto GuitarRocker :p
 
This is a question for the guys in this forum who has lots of experience in same sex. I never had sex with another man before, but wondering what's its like to have a cock in your mouth? Just wondering.

absolutely heaven, something for all the senses , the smell of a warm sweaty cock ,the taste , the feel of it sliding over your lips as it goes in your mouth ,the look on his face as you start to suck and the sounds you both make as he begins to enjoy your attention , i cannot get enough ,i just love to be on my knees sucking a nice stiff cock.
 
First time

I was 48 when I first sucked a cock. Truthfully, I had never had any thoughts about sex with a man. There were circumstances that night that led to me sucking a cock. I fell in love with it have have been sucking cocks ever since. I love it when I take a cock into my mouth and deep throat the guy. I really love it when the guy feeds me his load. I have come to love cum.
 
I still haven't had a cock in my mouth but have tasted mine and my wifes lovers cum. I've enjoyed alot of cum in my mouth but never a cock. :(
 
Greeeat

Having a cock in your mouth is wonderful. The taste. the feel the whle experience and the flavour and texture of spunk is delightful. It is amazing how the texture o spunk differs from the runny watery to some that is really thick. I am not gay but bisexual and I think that cock tastes great. But unlike some I prefer small ones, you can do so much more with them in your mouth. And having a tiny one myself I dont feel so self conscious. Finally, it should have a foreskin, the longer the better for perfection.
 
Last edited:
The hard silkiness excited me as I first sucked a cok

The first time which is not long ago, I sucked cock for the first time. I remember holding it my fist stroking it, placing my lips around his head and sucked it as deep as I could using my tongue as I slowly pumped my mouth up and down. The hardness I felt, but it was the silky smooth feeling almost rubbery " hard to describe" that facinated me. I tried sucking it as I I like to be sucked. Every guy has their own sensitive areas, the prssure you use, and speed. Talking about it makes it more pleasurable, exspecially when you are sucking each other..
 
Reading this thread has made me hard as a rock...wish I could find someone to suck this.

If I weren't 1300 miles -- and seven years -- away, I'd be right over!

I first had a cock in my mouth before I lost my hetero virginity. Had a cousin who used to like to piss in front of me when we were off exploring the farm. He was uncut, I'm not, so our boyhood curiosity got the better of us. It's a totally natural thing, after you stroke him up and down, look at it, mentally compare it to your own, to take it to the next step and taste it, then lick it, then take the whole length (or as much as you can) past your lips. Like somebody said, sucking is a reflex we learned as infants.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top