Mob boss and his lawyer (CLOSED)

She liked hearing him moan out as she whipped his chest. The sound of him moaning really turned her on. She was showing him another side of her. She had many sides to her and he'd seen most of them already but this Dominatrix one he hadn't.

His eyes opened wider when he realised she was going to whip his cock. He was defenceless to her so couldn't stop her. She liked having this control over him.

He protested but it didn't stop her flicking her wrist to make the whip hit his cock. He screamed out just like she wanted him too.

He was pulling on his restraints as he tried to reason with her but he wasn't in control now it was her. He was cuffed down to the bed and couldn't escape her.

She hit his cock with the whip again. She watched his face. She studied his reaction. She placed the whip on the side and moved in-between his legs.

She slapped his cock hard as she ran her tongue over his balls. She then moved her tongue to his ass. She licked his asshole before she slapped his balls.
 
Jack wondered what was in store for him next as she seemed to completely ignore his soft plea. He lifted his head to see what see was doing when he saw her arm raise and then she flicked her wrist hard and the leather strips landed on his cock.

"Agggg ..... ohhhh ..... fuck," he cried out. He looked at her and she was staring at him. His face was squinting from the pain and for a second he closed his eyes, hoping the pain would subside. Again the pain lasted for only a moment and when he opened his eyes, he saw her smiling as if she had something else in mind for him.

When she placed the whip on the side and moved between his legs, he wondered what was on her devilish mind. He didn't have to wait long and he let out another cry when she slapped his cock with her hand. "Ohhhh fuck," he cried out and then groaned when her tongue ran over his sensitive cum filled balls.

The pain was different than the leather whip but it sent a message to him. She was in charge and no matter how hard he tried to free himself he was her captive. This was so much different than his everyday life where he called the shots and everyone jumped when he spoke. He knew he would have to endure her punishment but he also started to think how he would get his revenge.

He let out another moan of pleasure when her tongue dipped between his ass cheeks and slid over and around his ass. The sensation of her tongue exploring his ass sent tiny shocks thorough him and his cock jerked involuntarily.

He was wondering what she had in mind for his ass when a searing pain penetrated his brain. Emily slapped his sensitive balls filled with his juices for her. His ass jerk trying to get away as he cried out "Aggggghhhh ....... Agggggg ....," while his breathing was shallow and hard and he could feel beads of sweat forming on his body.

He looked down at her, seeing the pure lust of enjoyment in her eyes. He had to admit this was totally different than what he had experienced and though there was some pain he was surprised how excited it got him. His breathing began to quiet down as he waited for her to resume her torture. He only knew in his mind that she would get her fair treatment when the time came.
 
He cried out when she hit his cock. She liked watching him squint in pain. He closed his eyes. She liked seeing this look on face but it wasn't that she liked him in pain, she liked being the only one who could do this to him.

He cried out when she slapped his cock. Her hands were soft but her hit was hard. She was looking at him as she licked his balls. She felt happy that she could control him.

She had him cuffed to the bed. He was right were she wanted him. She looked at him smiling. Her hand stroked his leg softly. Her tongue was licking his asshole. She heard his moans. She could tell he liked it.

She knew he would probably get her back for all of this but she didn't care. She was in control right now. She had him how she wanted. She pushed her tongue into his ass. She grabbed his cock and stroked him hard.

She took her tongue from his ass. "Now no cumming without permission." She said. She pushed a finger into her pussy so she could coat the finger with her juices.

She spat on his asshole. She stroked his asshole with her finger before she pushed the tip of her finger in his ass. She pushed her finger deeper into his ass.

She was stroking his cock roughly with her other hand as she worked her finger in his ass.
 
When he felt her hand on his thighs, stoking it gently, he thought she might have ended his torment. He had to admit that she knew how to give him pleasure and pain. She mixed the two together very well as she had him squirming on the bed trying to get away from her whipping and slapping of his cock one minute and then softly stoking his thighs the next.

Jack was waiting for her to continue wondering what his sexy lawyer had in store for him. He looked down at her and watched as she licked his balls. But then her head moved further downward until he felt her lips and tongue licking his asshole.

"Ohhh yess," he cried out softly at the new sensations running throughout his body. He wiggled his ass against her face loving the feel of her tongue dipping into his ass. But then her hand grabbed his cock, he fingers squeezing it tightly and then beginning to stoke.

He groaned at the feel of her hand pumping his excited cock and felt it jerk in her hand. His body was awash with sensual pleasure and he could feel the need to explode coming on but then her words cut through the erotic fog in his brain..

"Now no cumming without permission."

He heard her spit and then a wetness coated his ass. He groaned when he felt her finger invade his ass. The feeling was different than any he felt before. He felt it slide deeper and then her hand began to stoke his cock harder and faster.

His thought of her being more gentle flew from his brain when she issued this demand. He felt the blood pumping through his shaft as her hand and knew she was in total command.

He was fighting the urge to explode, wanting to obey her commands. But she had to know that everyman has his limits and she was finding out what his were. His hips jerked on the bed as the urge to explode grew.

"Ohhh .... Ohhh baby ..... I mean mistress ..... May I please cum ....." he groaned loudly. He wondered if she would deny his ejaculation or if she would let him cum. Either way he was under her total control and he wanted to please her at this moment.
 
Emily knew just what she was doing to him. She was mixing pleasure with pain. She knew she was driving him crazy and she really liked it. She was his sexy little lawyer and he was the big mob boss who was so powerful but here he was under her control.

He wiggled his ass against her tongue. She could tell he loved her tongue in him. She was roughly stroking him as her tongue moved around in his ass. She looked up at him seeing he was enjoying this and it made her very happy indeed.

She had given him the rule of no cumming without permission and she knew it would be hard for him to follow. She was good with her hands and mouth. Her hand was on his cock as her finger entered him.

He was right under her control and hearing him ask if he may cum made her feel so incredibly powerfully because she guessed he had never been to ask to cum. He normally had all power and she knew she was speacial because he was allowing to be in control and to have the power.

"Um no not yet I just need to change a few things first." She said. She looked at him. She pushed another finger into his ass and worked them in and out of his ass. "Nearly perfect but not yet perfect. Once I nod to you, you can cum." She said.
 
There was no doubt in Jack's mind that he was under Emily's total control. She would be the one to push all the buttons to take him to the very edge of orgasm. At that point it would be her decision whether to back off or allow him the pleasure of releasing his load. Right now he wasn't sure what her decision would be. His ball sac was full, he had the urge to explode, but he was trying to obey her strict command.

Jack was used to getting his own way and he made the rules. But now cuffed to the bed he was under the control of his lovely lawyer. And he could tell she was enjoying this twist. She was probably in control in the court room like he was in his business. The look on her face showed a shrewdness he had not seen in her during the trial.

He was hoping she would allow his request and when she said, "Um no not yet I just need to change a few things first." he wondered how long she would allow this pleasure torture to continue.

He saw her sensual look and then she shoved another finger into his ass. He thought it wouldn't fit and was surprised when he felt it slide deep into his ass. He groaned and the feeling was a whole new experience as the sensations tripled in his body. Her fingers were hitting a nerve that sent waves of sensual pleasure though his body. He was finding it more and more difficult not to explode. His body arched up on the bed and he was breathing hard, trying not to explode too soon.

He heard her voice through the fog in his mind. "Nearly perfect but not yet perfect. Once I nod to you, you can cum."

"Please mistress ....." His voice trailed off as he waited expectantly for her nod trying desperately to hold off. His body trembled and his hips jerk as her fingers fucked his ass. He had never felt these sensations in his life and while it was uncomfortable he found it stimulating having Emily control him.
 
Emily really liked being with Jack. Now being with him like this was so good for her. He was under her control right now. Here was a man who was a mob boss who had such power and control. He made her feel so happy and good. With him she felt confident.

He normally always got his own way and he made all the rules but she was the one making the rules right now. She was always in control in the courtroom but not much out of it but he gave her the confidence to be dominant.

She had two fingers in his tight ass. She was pushing the fingers deep into his ass. Her two fingers were fully in her ass. His body arched on the bed and he was breathing hard.

He moaned out please mistress. Her mouth was wrapped round his cock. She was sucking hard on his cock. She was moving her fingers deep and fast into her ass.

She took him completely into her mouth. She sucked on his cock. His balls slapped against her chin as she sucked hard on him. She was thrusting her fingers into his ass. She looked up at him and nodded that he could cum.
 
He was glad no one in his organization could see him now. Cuffed to the bed with his lawyer in complete control of his pleasure and pain. It was a different feeling giving up control but then again he had no choice. He had allowed her to cuff him and though he had let other women do this, they were no where near as adapt in extracting the pain and pleasure the way she was.

She told him she would nod and he wanted so much for her to finally allow him to release his load. His balls were filled and his cock ached for release but she seemed to be content to take her time. He didn't know if he could wait for her nod of approval.

The two fingers she had stuffed in his ass were driving him up the wall. When she pushed them deeper, they touched a muscle that made him want to lose all control. His hips bucked wildly on the bed and he fought to not lose control.

When her mouth wrapped around his aching cock, and her fingers dove deep into his ass, his breathing became shallow and ragged. Then she began to fuck his ass harder while taking him completely into her mouth. The sensations in his cock and entire body were overtaking his entire being. He couldn't keep a rational thought as his body no longer listened to his brain.

The end was near and once his body passed the threshold of lust, there was no turning back. His hips were bucking hard and his balls slapping against her chin as she took all of him into her mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck ..... Ohhhh god ....." he moaned over and over as his body and mind tried to comply with her demands. He looked down at Emily, her mouth full of his shaft and her fingers driving him crazy as she fucked his ass hard. He silently pleaded with her as he moaned again. "Agghhh fuck ...." though heavy labored breaths.

Then he saw her head nod and he wasn't sure for a second if she really nodded. Her eyes were staring at him and he didn't need another nod. Bucking his hips against her mouth while pulling on the cuffs, he let another loud groan and then felt the surge of lust in his cock. He felt it throb inside her mouth and he knew he couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Agggg fuck baby, I'm cumming," he hollered as any control over his climax was gone. His body squirmed on the bed as he shot what he thought was the largest load into her mouth and she was taking every drop. She had gotten him so wound up that his body continued to convulse after he emptied his load. Looking down at her, he saw a sly smile forming on her lips.
 
He moaned out he was cumming. His body was squirming as he came into her mouth. She swallowed most of his cum but kept some in her mouth. She had plans for the last bit of cum left in her mouth.

She pulled her two fingers slowly out of his tight ass. He was gaping open a bit. She bent down and licked his asshole. She spread his asshole spitting a bit of his cum into his own ass.

She look at him and smiled as she moved over to the top of the bed. She ran her fingers through his hair. She looked into his eyes as she tweaked his nipples.

"Open your mouth." She said. He did as he was told and she spat the last of his cum into his mouth. "Now swallow you little bitch." She said. Her hand slapped hard down onto his chest.

Once he swallowed up his cum she would get him to lick her two fingers clean. Then she was going to uncuff him from the bed but then tie his hands together and play with him some more.
 
The intense orgasm was over and he felt exhausted. Jack knew this would pass as he recovered quickly from the exacting pleasure Emily gave him. Looking down at the sexy lawyer, he saw a sly devilish grin on her face. His balls were drained for the moment and he wondered what she was thinking. Thoughts of having dinner with her and the new client crossed his mind while he waited for her to un-cuff him.

Her fingers were still lodged in his ass and he could feel her wiggling them as she slowly pulled them out. But instead of releasing him from the cuffs, he watched her lean down and then felt her tongue running up and down the crack of his ass. She spit some of his cum onto his ass and then rubbed it into his tight ass.

He thought she was done when she smiled at him and then crawled to the top of the bed. She was staring at him with a mischievous smile on her lips as she ran her fingers through his hair and then tweaked his nipples hard. He grimaced a little from the pain and was about to ask her to un-cuff him when she ordered him to open his mouth.

Doing as he was told, Jack opened his mouth wondering what she was up too when she spit the last of his cum into his mouth. "Now swallow you little bitch."

The hard slap on his chest made him gulp forcing him to swallow the last of his cum as he cried out. "Owww,"

He looked up at Emily, seeing an evil grin on her face. She had controlled him for their little sex romp and he had enjoyed it. No one ever had controlled him liked she had just done.

"Ohhh baby that was fantastic. You can tie me up anytime you want. That was the best orgasm I have ever had," he laughed.

Emily didn't say a word but instead offered her fingers to him. He saw a soft menacing smile form on her lips and as he licked her fingers clean he had a feeling they were not done yet. He was already plotting his sweet revenge for her when she moved over him to un-cuff him from the bed.

Her tits were hanging so close to his face and it was easy to pick up his head and lick them. He loved her tits and was lost in the sensations of her nipples in his mouth, delighting as each one hardened in his mouth. His teeth nipped at the very tip of each one and the soft moans from above told she approved what he was doing as she released his wrists.
 
She really enjoyed being in control of him and she knew it would happen again. She was happy because she knew she was the only one to ever control him so much. It meant she was speacial because he allowed her complete control of him.

He was a man always in control and he had let her a tiny woman take control of him. He made her feel so powerful and confident and she loved it so much. She really was so happy with him. She hoped they'd be more than business, she wanted to be with him more than sex.

She thought about them having to go out soon for the dinner meeting. She had him sucking on her fingers right now and she didn't care about the meeting just now. She was enjoying herself to much to care.

"I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed it very much." She said. She moved over to uncuff him her boobs in his face. He licked her nipples making her moan. He nipped one of her nipples with his teeth as she released his hands from the cuffs.

His hands were now free. She got on the bed by his side. "I really enjoyed that but I'm not done with you yet, I want to carry on playing together." She said. She kissed him stroking his chest softly.
 
"I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed it very much."

He had enjoyed the way she took control of him and did things no other woman had done to him. The sensations were so much different than the usual sex he had with women in the past. There was the expectation of not knowing what she was going to do next. And with each new thing she did, the sensations brought out new sensual delights he had never experienced.

His hands were freed from the restraints and Emily lay down on her side next to him. He put his arm under her neck and she snuggled against him. He was enjoying the moment knowing that soon they had to leave for dinner. His eyes were closed, images of her controlling him still very vivid in his head.

He heard her soft voice. "I really enjoyed that but I'm not done with you yet, I want to carry on playing together."

The kiss was soft yet filled with wanton desire and her fingers stroked his chest softly. He too wanted more and he wondered what she had in mind when she said she was not done with him. He looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw they still had some time but he knew if they played like they just did, they would be late.

"Just a moment Emily." He got up and found his phone from his jacket. He punched in some numbers and then smiled at his sexy lawyer lying on the bed naked. Just looking at her body made him lust for her again.

"Carlos .... this is Jack .... Listen we are going to be late for dinner. You can handle Alonzo for awhile. Emily and I are going over some important things and we will be there as soon as we can ...... No everything is ok. Just entertain him until we get there."

Jack smiled at Emily and threw his phone onto the nightstand. Jumping back into bed he drew her to him. "So what did you mean you weren't done with me yet?" he said seeing the devilish smile on her face.
 
He had his arm round her and she felt so happy to be here with him. She was so happy he came instead of Carlos. She had enjoyed being in charge so much. She loved being with him and she felt her body fit perfectly with his. Jack got up off the bed and got his phone. She looked at him smiling as she ran her hand over her body. She wanted him so badly. She just needed him so much. Her whole body craved this mob boss.

She listened to him making an excuse to Carlos about them going to turn up late. She was glad they didn't have to get ready to go yet. She wanted to be with him to much to just get ready and go. He put his phone on the nightstand and then got back onto the bed with her. He pulled her to him. "Well I meant I'm not done fucking you." She said with a giggle.

She kissed him as she slide on top of him. She grinded her body against him. "What hole do you want my pussy or ass." She said running his cock over her pussy then her ass. "I'm thinking pussy first then ass." She said. She took him and rubbed him against her wet pussy. She wanted him in her so much but was teasing him.
 
Jack smiled when she said with a devilish giggle, "Well I meant I'm not done fucking you."

The tone of her voice made it clear she was not done with him and that was fine. The past hour or so was filled with new experiences for Jack. She had taken control of their sexual game and for some reason he didn't think she was done with her surprises. He had to admit that being shackled to the bed was a thrilling experience, one that brought out new sensual delights. No other woman had done the things she had done to him. He saw her in a new light and now as she slid on top of him, he wondered what other surprises she had for him.

She was teasing him, grinding her sexy body on his and asking him which hole did he want, her pussy or ass. He wanted both of them and he moaned softly when her hand grabbed his cock, rubbing it against each of the openings while her body was slowly grinding against him. He wanted her in the worse way.

The look in her eyes told him all he needed to know. She didn't want this play time to end. They both wanted more pleasure and the dinner was the furthest thing in their minds.

Jack chuckled when she suggested, "I'm thinking pussy first then ass." He let out another moan when her hand gripped his cock hard, rubbing it against her wet pussy.

It was evident to him that she was still in control but he was not about to argue with her just yet. Hot sensual thoughts ran through his head about what he was going to do to her after dinner to exact his sweet sensual revenge. But that would be later. For now he was content to let her have her fun with him.

Taking her head in his hands, he looked into her smoldering sensual eyes, groaning as she rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit. His cock jerked in anticipation of what pleasures she had in store for him.

"I'm yours Emily to do with as you choose. I will fuck whatever hole you want first," he moaned loudly wanting nothing more than to give her pleasure.
 
She knew he would be after getting her back for her teasing after dinner and it excited her. She knew he would take all utter control and get hot revenge on her. She was having fun with him. She loved playing with him anyway she could.

Hope that she would possibly be more than just a lawyer/play thing to him. She really liked him and wanted a future but she was unsure how he felt for her.

He told her he was hers to do what she wanted too which made her so happy. She had him under her and she was in control. She felt so powerful. She kissed his lips softly.

She gripped his cock and slide him into her wet pussy. She loved the feeling of sliding down onto his cock. She moved slowly up and down on his cock. She roughly slapped his chest.

"Do you like that?" She asked as she began moving harder and faster on his cock. Her lips were on his and they were kissing passionately.
 
Jack moaned when she gripped his cock and slid her wet pussy down onto his hard shaft.

"I guess we know which hole you want to start with baby," he groaned as the heat of her pussy penetrated his cock. He loved the feeling of her tight pussy lowering onto his shaft until he was fully inside her.

He saw the mischievous smile on her face and then she roughly slapped his chest. "Ahhhh," he called out. The pain was instant but subsided quickly.

"Do you like that?" Her hips began to move up and down faster and harder on his cock. He wasn't sure what she was asking about. Did she mean her pussy or the rough slap on his chest. He saw her head leaning toward his and all he could say was, "yes it felt good." Only time would tell if she was asking about her pussy or the slap.

He wasted no time, kissing her back roughly and passionately. His hands roamed over her back. One hand found her long curls and held her head tight against his as their tongues danced in each others mouths. His other hand slid down to her perfect ass, massaging it in his large hands.

He would prefer to stay here all night playing with Emily but at some time they would have to go to dinner. He put all those thoughts in the back of his mind and concentrated on the sensations in his body. It was clear to him she was in total control for now but he was not about to argue with her.

He broke the kiss for only a moment to tell her. "yes baby everything you do feels good," he moaned as her pussy slammed down hard on his cock.
 
"Oh you like my tight pussy on your cock. You like your hot little lawyer fucking you, don't you?" She said. She really loved him being deep in her. He stretched her wet pussy out with his big cock. She kissed him passionately as she moved her hips up and down on his cock.

He was holding onto her head as they kissed. She loved feeling his lips on her own. His lips felt so right on her lips. His hands were on her ass. He was massaging her ass with his large hands. She looked into his eyes as she moaned into his mouth. His hands felt so good on her ass.

She wished they could stay naked here together all night but they would at some point have to go off to dinner but she didn't care about that right now because she was with him. "Oh Jack I love being with you. You make me feel so good. Tell me how much you like being with me." She said.

She gripped hard hold of his chest as she began kissing his neck. She was thrusting her hips hard up and down on his cock. She started to nibble on his neck before she bite down leaving a mark on his neck.
 
Emily was riding him hard and he heard her moaning, "Oh Jack I love being with you. You make me feel so good. Tell me how much you like being with me."

Before he could replay, she dug her fingernails into his chest and then leaned down to kiss his neck. Jack loved the feel of her rigid nipples rubbing suggestively against his chest. Her hips were thrusting more violently on his cock and then he felt her teeth nipping on his neck

All he could do was moan loudly as she rode his cock and sucked on his neck. His hands slapped her ass like a jockey wanting her to go faster and harder. He was gasping as he held her tight against him, whispering in her ear. “I love being with baby. You make me feel so good and you know all the right buttons to push. I want to do whatever you want to make you happy. Ohhh baby your pussy is so fucking tight and hot ….. oh god how I love it when you fuck me and I fuck you.”

The way she was riding him, there was no way he would last fucking both her pussy and ass before dinner. And that is just what he wanted to do. So far he had let her have control and it was apparent she was going to make him cum now. He was stronger than she was and in one quick motion, he flipped her onto her back. Pulling her leg over his opposite shoulder so she was open like a pair of scissors, he plowed his cock deep into her pussy. This position allowed him to penetrate her cunt, fully impaling her on his cock.

“I’m going to fuck your hot pussy and then your ass,” he panted as he drove his cock in and out of her. One hand slapped her ass hard and the other grabbed a handful of her tit, massaging it roughly and then pinching the hard nub. His mind was on only one thing. She had controlled him all evening and now he was going to fuck her wildly.
 
Last edited:
She was biting at his neck leaving marks on his neck. He slapped her ass like he was a jockey and she was his horse who he was wanting to go harder and faster. She moved her hips faster thrusting on him harder.

He held her against him. "I'm glad I make you feel good. You make me feel so good. If you want to make me happy your already doing a pretty good job of it. The only thing that would make me happier is having you as mine." She said.

At the moment their dinner meeting was so far out of her mind. All she cared about was being with him. He made her feel so good and her pussy loved having him so deep in her. He flipped her onto her back easily because he was much stronger than her.

He pulled her legs over his shoulders so she was open like scissors. He thrusted deep into her making her moan out. He was really fucking her nice and hard just how she liked it. He already knew how she liked and he was giving her it nice and rough.

"Oh yeah baby fuck my pussy then my ass." She said as she breathed heavily. He slapped her ass abs held onto her boob. She was moaning as her eyes started to flutter she was going to cum. She moaned out loudly as her pussy tightened round him. She was cumming and it felt great.
 
Jack was thrusting his cock hard and deep into her welcoming cunt. She had controlled him all evening but now the tables were turned. She was at his mercy and he looked down into her lust-filled eyes. This would only be the beginning of his revenge.

"Baby you are mine to do with as I please," he grunted, picking up the pace with each thrust.

"Oh yeah baby fuck my pussy then my ass." she yelled through each heavy breath.

Stopping his thrusting, he pinched her nipple hard and then slapped it while her eyes fluttered close. He felt her pussy contracting around his shaft and then her body tensed and he knew she was starting to cum. He almost told her to hold off but decided to let her have this moment of relief. Later on she would be begging him for her pleasurable release.

Her body jerked against him as he held his cock deep inside her. When she was coming down from her high, he pulled out of her and flipped her onto her stomach. "Get on your hands and knees bitch," he ordered.

When she complied to his command, he ran his hands over her ripe ass. "So you want my cock in your ass," he smirked. "Well we had better get it ready," he said, leaning down to run his tongue up and down her crack. His fingers spread her ass cheeks apart to give his tongue more room. "Mmmm such a lovely ass," moaned as his tongue slipped into the tight opening.

His tongue dipped inside, feeling the tightness. Pulling out he flicked it all around the opening and then he lifted his head. Moving his cock to the tight entrance he slapped her ass hard. "Is this what you want baby? Tell me how bad you want my cock in your ass."
 
Emily had been in control all evening but now she was moving back to her submissive self. She was wanting him to fuck her nice and hard in both of her holes. She was at his utter mercy. She knew he was going to get revenge on her for how she controlled him.

"Yes I'm yours to do with how you want. I'm your little lawyer and you can do anything to me." She said. He was picking up his pace. He was thrusting in her nice and hard. He pinched her nipples. Her nipples were real hard. She was cumming. Her pussy was gripping his cock hard. She was cumming so much for him and it felt so intense.

She was breathing heavily as she came down from her orgasm. He pulled out of her and flipped her over on to her stomach. Her breathing went back to normal. He ordered her on to her hands and knees. She got on her hands and knees she shaked her ass teasingly.

He ran his hand over her ass. "Yeah I want it." She said. He told her they better get ready. He ran his tongue over her ass crack. He spread her cheeks apart and his tongue slipped into her asshole. His tongue moved around in her ass. He lifted his head moving his cock to her ass. "Yes I want your cock deep in my ass." She said.

She wanted him deep in her tight ass. She wanted to feel him explode in her ass. She wished they could stay right here fucking all night but she knew they couldn't. She had to earn her money by helping Jack's associate out with his legal problems.
 
Her ass was so inviting as he licked and probe it with his tongue. He didn't waste any time after she told him she wanted his thick cock back there. Moving up behind her, he saw the raw pure lust on her face when she looked at him and told him, "Yes I want your cock deep in my ass."

His cock was hard and throbbing and he planned to fuck her tight ass until he exploded. Pushing the tip of it against her ass, he felt the resistance of her opening. Grabbing her hips, he lunged forward, sinking his cock deep into her. "ooohhhh god you have a tight ass," he yelled.

Looking down at his lovely lawyer, he smiled, grabbing her hips and begin to rock his hips back and forth. Hot lustful sensations coursed through his cock as he picked up the pace. Panting hard he moaned with each hard thrust. His hands left her hips and then he slapped her ass with one hand and then the other as if he were riding the prize race horse to the finish line.

"Ohhhh fuck baby ..... I love fucking you ..... Ohhhhh fuck yeaaaa .....," he cried out as his climax loomed closer and closer.

And then he couldn't hold back any longer. The evening had been filled with new experiences for him and all the erotic things she did to him came crashing down in his brain. Grunting he slapped her ass a few more times and then he felt the urge that would not be denied.

"I'm cumminggggggg ......." he screamed as his cock throbbed hard and then he emptied his load into her sweet ass.
 
His cock was rubbing against her asshole. Her hole was resisting a little but he grabbed her hips and plunged deep into her tight. She moaned out loudly feeling him fill her so much. He felt so good in her tight asshole. He has hold of her hips and he was rocking in her.

Her hips moved with his. He began picking up the pace. She was moaning and loving it. She heard him panting as he thrusted hard into her. His slapped one ass cheek and then the other making her body jerk a little. He was slapping at her ass like he was riding a hose and he was the jockey.

"Oh god yeah Jack fuck that tight ass. It is all yours." She said she knew he was getting closer and she couldn't wait till his came deep in her. He slapped her ass again before he came deep in her ass. God it felt so good.

She was breathing a little heavy. "God babes that was great. Tonight has been great so far but we do have to go to dinner and then I'm sure we will fuck all over your house later." She said.
 
Jack was sweating from the sweet sexual romp with Emily. He pulled his cock from her rear and looked down at his lovely lawyer as she flipped onto her back and looked up at him saying, "God babes that was great. Tonight has been great so far but we do have to go to dinner and then I'm sure we will fuck all over your house later."

He laughed at her comment and lay down on the bed next to her. He never imagined her as an insatiable woman. Her demeanor in the court room left one with the impression she was unapproachable. But the last few days were a whirlwind of sex and he enjoyed every second of it and looked forward to more intense encounters.

"We do have to go to dinner," he said. "But I promise you that afterwards we are going to continue this at my place and I will be the one in control. I hate to leave but we have to get to the restaurant to meet Carlos and Alonzo." He swatted her butt and then climbed out of bed.

After a quick shower, where they teased each other with touches and kisses but stopped short of fucking, they dressed and headed out the door. Once in the car, he put his hand on her bare thigh and rubbed it while he drove.

His fingers made little circles as they inched closer to her sex. "By the way Emily no woman has ever dominated me like that. I found it rather stimulating and loved the experience."

As his fingers slid over the silk underwear, he thought it would be good to give her some background material on her newest client. "Alonzo runs a strip club on the north side of town. In addition to the club he owns an adult store next to the club." He looked at her and saw her eyebrows raise in interest. "Seems the police found out he was also running a prostitution business in the back of the club and they brought charges against him."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you handle this case Emily and I'm sure you can convince the judge and jury that he is innocent."
 
Emily had loved the past few days of sex with Jack. When she met him in her office she hadn't expected to be with him in this way. She thought once the court case was over she wouldn't see him again. She was attracted to him very much from the moment she met him but she hadn't thought she would be bold enough to be with him.

"Oh I wish we didn't but seeing as you promise we can continue the fun later I think I can pull myself from the bed." She said when he swatted her ass. He got off the bed. She smiled at him as She ran her hand through her hair. She got off the bed and went to go shower with him.

They touched and kissed each other teasing each other before they got out. They got dressed and went and got in his car. His hand was stroking her thigh as he drove to the restaurant. His hand inched closer to her hot pussy. "Well I'm honoured to be the first to dominate you Jack and it won't be the last time I promise you that." She said.

She leaned over and kissed his cheek. His fingers slid over her panties clad pussy. "Oh a strip club, adult store and prostitution ring they link together well. I've already got a few ideas coming to mind to help your friend Alonzo. I can definitely get the guy off. I will make the judge and jury think he had no idea what was going on. I will prove he's innocent I promise." She said.
 
Back
Top