Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see you. Love the new dress. Hope you have a great weekend.

Things I like about the new pics..

1) you (in the yellow dress)
2) the choker necklace
3) the button at your neck (wishing there were more)

and what would be better?

4) you.. in just the necklace and panties ;)

hey hun nice to be in the same country as you on your 4th :) you'll have to PM me or ++ for the details :p

lovely little yellow dress - i've been away from this as much as you have :) xx real life rocks :)

Love the new dress...Looks lovely on you. I think you need to hike it up just a teeny bit though
Sliding it up just for you before I sit on your lap... just so that I can whisper in your ear, of course.

Glad to see you back! We've missed you. You made an excellent purchase with the new dress...like the last one with your legs...makes me want to kiss my way up them...may I?
Mmmm why, yes please! (you don't have to ask twice)

Its great to see you again and I love the new dress!
Thank you :kiss:

Enjoyed your new dress photos, and of course the glimpse of thigh
Thank you!:kiss:

Awww shucks. Your pictures always bring a smile to my face. I love the new dress!!!!
And you always bring a smile to mine. :kiss:

Happy 4th, enjoy your Thursday, and lovely dress.
Hope you had a great day ~ I had a nice relaxing day including swimming and fireworks.

You look lovely in that dress, I'm sure you'd look even better out of it. As usual your lips enchant me.
Happy independence day
Thank you! Puckering up for you... :kiss:

Welcome back sexy!!
Thank you sweet Prince!

Great pics as always
Is that a new hairstyle?
I'm glad you had a wonderful time with the family
Happy 4th July
Had a great day. Not a new hairstyle, but I think the pic may have been taken shortly after a hair cut. It's always a bit shorter in the back than the front.

Real-life tends to do that
And it has to come firstlol
Take care and drop by whenever you can:
Awwww, thanks sweet:heart:

Nice to see you. Love the new dress. Hope you have a great weekend.
Thank you! You too! Hope you have today off for a nice long weekend (sadly, I do not)

Things I like about the new pics..

1) you (in the yellow dress)
2) the choker necklace
3) the button at your neck (wishing there were more)

and what would be better?

4) you.. in just the necklace and panties
You sure do know how to make me :eek:

You look absolutely delicious in that dress.
Thank you, babe!

hey hun nice to be in the same country as you on your 4th :) you'll have to PM me or ++ for the details

lovely little yellow dress - i've been away from this as much as you have :) xx real life rocks
Well, of *course* you are... didn't you see me at the backyard BBQ? I was the one who blew you a :kiss:

Hope you all had a great 4th

I had a really nice, relaxing day. Today I'm catching up on PMs and cleaning out the inbox ~ I know I've been woefully slow to respond.

Happy Friday, lovebugs! :kiss:

Well, you really *are* a dirty little muppet, aren't you? :devil: (I like it)

I was gonna say "grrrrrr" but that sounded distincly un-muppet like, so I'll settle for a "squeak". I know it, just oozes sex appeal doesn't it.

Its just one of the drawbacks of being a muppet. Like hair all over, including palms of hands. My mum warned me that would happen if I looked at these types of pictures too often, why oh why did I not listen.

Now I'm off to increase the chances of my eyesight failing with the two new pics. Thanks J9 :)

I had a really nice, relaxing day. Today I'm catching up on PMs and cleaning out the inbox ~ I know I've been woefully slow to respond.

Happy Friday, lovebugs! :kiss:

I was going to p.m you a marriage proposal , then I remembered you are already married! :cattail:

Oh, if only [daydreams and sighs for a moment]...:kiss:

:D

You can sure win a guy over can't you! :devil:

I like the new series and even your clothes. (You know I like you much better out of them) The pale yellow color looks good against your skin. I think it compliments it very well. I also like the "chokeresque" necklace you have on. It adds a bit of erotic flair to an otherwise PG picture. Subtle hints are taken well!! :D

I think your pale full lips need some kissing and licking. Can you lean closer to the lens, my lips and tongue are only so long you know!! :kiss:

Glad you enjoyed your vacation. The last several years we (me and my family) have rented a house at the beach instead of a motel. It really isn't that much difference in price and offers more freedoms and comfort to us. But it doesn't look as if we are going anywhere this year. :(

Happy Friday to you too Supershy...Glad to see you back in action.

I like to new hair style and love to see more of the new series...planning on some naughty photos or us? I wonder.

Had a great day. Not a new hairstyle, but I think the pic may have been taken shortly after a hair cut. It's always a bit shorter in the back than the front.

Awwww, thanks sweet:heart:

I thought it looked different
I'm glad you had a fun day
And you're welcome:kiss:
I hope your weekend is going well :rose:

I was gonna say "grrrrrr" but that sounded distincly un-muppet like, so I'll settle for a "squeak". I know it, just oozes sex appeal doesn't it.

Its just one of the drawbacks of being a muppet. Like hair all over, including palms of hands. My mum warned me that would happen if I looked at these types of pictures too often, why oh why did I not listen.

Now I'm off to increase the chances of my eyesight failing with the two new pics. Thanks J9
Oh, come on now, who doesn't love muppets? They're furry and cuddley and adorable. We'll just need to get you some muppet glasses. ;)

I was going to p.m you a marriage proposal , then I remembered you are already married!
I'm sure multiple marriages are legal somewhere....

A sexy woman on the stairs is one of my favorites!
Glad you like them. I always thought it would be hot to have sex on the stairs... but it's not as great as it looks in the movies (nor is it particularly comfortable) ;)

Especially when on a stunning sexy lady!
Awwww, thank you :kiss:

I'm glad I can make you smile. Your neck looks very inviting. I'd love to just kiss it and lick it while I whisper naughty things in your ear.
Mmmm yesssss.... and I'll be whispering right back as I kiss that spot just below your ear...

You can sure win a guy over can't you!

I like the new series and even your clothes. (You know I like you much better out of them) The pale yellow color looks good against your skin. I think it compliments it very well. I also like the "chokeresque" necklace you have on. It adds a bit of erotic flair to an otherwise PG picture. Subtle hints are taken well!!

I think your pale full lips need some kissing and licking. Can you lean closer to the lens, my lips and tongue are only so long you know!!

Glad you enjoyed your vacation. The last several years we (me and my family) have rented a house at the beach instead of a motel. It really isn't that much difference in price and offers more freedoms and comfort to us. But it doesn't look as if we are going anywhere this year.
I adore choker necklaces ~ and just got a few new ones recently. (I'm addicted to Etsy.) I don't think you're ever too old to wear one ~ and if I am, I don't care! I may have slightly submissive tendencies :rolleyes:

Vacation was great, thank you; really needed the time away. Although it's fun to get away, stay-cations can always be fun too. There are always places in our own backyards to discover. I almost never go downtown, even though I just live minutes away ~ and when we stay home we look for things like that to do. Plus you can get things done at home, which is always (for me) gratifying.

Enough talking. You mentioned something about kissing...

Happy Friday to you too Supershy...Glad to see you back in action.

I like to new hair style and love to see more of the new series...planning on some naughty photos or us? I wonder.
I feel as though my pics have progressively gotten less naughty over time.... it might just be time to swing the pendulum in the other direction... or at least just a little past center.

I thought it looked different
I'm glad you had a fun day
And you're welcome:
I hope your weekend is going well
Weekend is going well, but it's much too short. I woke up early this Sunday morning wanting to curl back up in bed.
Can't wait for the rest of the series
:kiss:

Sunday morning

It's a quiet Sunday morning ~ perfect for posting a few dress pics.

Maybe I'll wear this one to church today. Say a prayer that the lightning bolt is a near miss when it comes crashing down...

Have a good day, lovebugs!

hey you. . .I hope RL is treating you as well as it looks like it is.

What, all this time away and not even a kiss? :p

Hope RL is treating you well, too. For me, RL is, well, RL. It's overbooked and often not nearly as much fun.

Good to see you around here again. :kiss:

What, all this time away and not even a kiss? :p

Hope RL is treating you well, too. For me, RL is, well, RL. It's overbooked and often not nearly as much fun.

Good to see you around here again. :kiss:

I'll PM you, we need to catch up. . .and I'll start with that kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back