Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do! That pic is amazing...your head back, and with the pearls so tight around your neck. Just imagining you rubbing your clit till you cum knowing that you are putting on a show!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Feeling a little bit naughty tonight, and wishing the Mr and I didn't work opposite schedules. I need to release some tension from a very long week.

So tell me, do you secretly like to watch?

Watch and then ..............Help you to a second by "cleaning up the first"

Just dropping by to say hello. I see we missed each other. Hopefully you are covered in kisses and cum and are too tired and sore to move from all the raunchy naughty sexxx you have been having! :D

Catch up with you later.

Mmmmm yes! Would love to watch the Supershy J9 show.
Well, that works out just fine ~ you like to watch and I like to show off ;)

Mmmmmm, if you insist.

Yes may I please??????
Why, yes you may my Prince!

Been watching for a while... not a secret anymore. Very, very nice!
That gives me the tingles all over :cattail:

I would love to watch.
Perfect. Go on, take a peek.

The overall look is killing me.... I'm loving your nipples... yes yes yes
*I* want to be screaming 'yes, yes, yes!' ...

mmmm yummy hun thats a brillant bum bum i cant remember seeing that view xxxxx mwah
Thank you my sweet mackkjackk!

I don't miss the middle of the night wakenings lol
But I miss their innocence
Indeed. I'll try to remember that at 5 am. :)

Very sexy and you have a great rear
Thank you!

I could secretly watch you
Pretty please?

Now that one is just elegant even before it is so sexy.
Thank you, sweet:heart: I do love choker necklaces. Hmmmm I wonder what *that's* all about?

Mr. Shy is a very lucky man.
Thank you

Oh...oh, my...yes, please!
So long as it's not in the middle of the airport... I am not *that* much of an exhibitionist ;)

Oh my, yes!

Was so hoping that link was to a video!
hahahaha ~ I haven't become that brave .... yet.....

Yes I do! That pic is amazing...your head back, and with the pearls so tight around your neck. Just imagining you rubbing your clit till you cum knowing that you are putting on a show!
Mmmmm....exactly....yes!

Watch and then ..............Help you to a second by "cleaning up the first"
That's the best idea I've heard so far today!

We miss ya!
Awww, thank you.

What a lovely tush.
Thanks, babe!

How has your week been so far?
Fantastic, just got back from vacation.

Just dropping by to say hello. I see we missed each other. Hopefully you are covered in kisses and cum and are too tired and sore to move from all the raunchy naughty sexxx you have been having!

Catch up with you later.
Yes, I've been away from Lit for a while... but you weren't supposed to tell our secret about *why* hahahaha

mmmm feeling so good to see that super fine cute ass :)

and the color red looks great on you :)

Oh SS watching your cumming attractions could just be a main feature for me, pun pun:)
Looking hot as always you Shy Goddess

It's been awhile

Hi there lovebugs! Happy 4th of July!

It's been far too long since I've posted~ I can't say I've had the time or honestly even the desire over the last few weeks. Real life has officially taken over.

I did just enjoy some time away with family ~ at a remote little beach house ~ which was incredible and I had some much needed R&R.

Today I'm wishing for the sun to make an appearance so we can swim with the kids and grill hot dogs before fireworks. Hoping that all of my US friends are all having a relaxing, fun holiday.

Here are a few new pics ~ a new dress. :kiss:

Happy Thursday!

mmmm feeling so good to see that super fine cute ass

and the color red looks great on you
Thank you! I never used to like red, but I think it's growing on me! ;)

hugs chicken
x
Right back at 'cha sweetie, with some :kiss:s too. Hope life is treating you well.

Glad to see you are back beautiful lady. I have missed you.
Awwww, thank you. :kiss:

Oh don't tempt me lol
I hope all is well in Shy world
Shy world is *sigh* diminishing as real life takes over.

Great to see your return
Thanks! :kiss:

Oh SS watching your cumming attractions could just be a main feature for me, pun pun
Looking hot as always you Shy Goddess
Mmmm that reminds me of going to a drive in movie... which could be lots of fun ...:devil:

Nice to see you back. I can't wait to see what you post next.
:kiss:s for you sweetie!

Now if it were only my kisses and cum!
Oh, if only [daydreams and sighs for a moment]...:kiss:

Love the new dress...Looks lovely on you. I think you need to hike it up just a teeny bit though ;)

Happy Thursday!

Glad to see you back! We've missed you. You made an excellent purchase with the new dress...like the last one with your legs...makes me want to kiss my way up them...may I? :kiss:

It's been far too long since I've posted~ I can't say I've had the time or honestly even the desire over the last few weeks. Real life has officially taken over.

I did just enjoy some time away with family ~ at a remote little beach house ~ which was incredible and I had some much needed R&R.

Today I'm wishing for the sun to make an appearance so we can swim with the kids and grill hot dogs before fireworks. Hoping that all of my US friends are all having a relaxing, fun holiday.

Happy Thursday!

Happy 4th, enjoy your Thursday, and lovely dress. :D

Happy Thursday!

You look lovely in that dress, I'm sure you'd look even better out of it. As usual your lips enchant me.
Happy independence day

Happy Thursday!
Welcome back sexy!!

Happy Thursday!

Great pics as always :)
Is that a new hairstyle?
I'm glad you had a wonderful time with the family:kiss::rose:
Happy 4th July :):kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back