The hot Arabic chick thread

NaokoSmith

Honourable Slut
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Posts
9,973
First of all, many apologies to LiquidMathew for mentioning Islamic feminism in his thread on Bad Erotica tropes and leading to a completely off-topic argument developing in there.

Some time ago, I had a long discussion with TXRad, HP and some others about what Muslim women might wear under their burqas on a Spam thread. Afterwards I saw some hot shots on Facebook which I meant to share with TX, who had expressed a kindly interest. So I'm going to start putting them up here.

But any guys who check this thread must also promise to read Scheherazade Goes West, Fatima Mernissi's book which suggests that while in the West the ideal of feminine beauty is dumb and beautiful, in the old harems of Islamic cultures, top price was paid for women who were beautiful and could also do algebraic equations, beat you at chess (and you thought that was sexy rather than threatening), speak a few languages and advice you on your military strategies.

:D, I said PROMISE to read, not actually read. You can give me a box of chocolates and some roses instead. (Belgian truffles, that will be.)

You might also care to read The Secret Life of Syrian Lingerie, in which you can find out about squeaky bras and knickers embroidered with fundamentalist religious iconography - all worn under the burqa. In this book, Christian women complain that they are supposed to be more liberated but that Muslim women are in fact less sexually repressed.

In this thread, I'm not saying that many sexist and repressive things aren't done in the name of Islam. I have lived and worked in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan, on the border of Afghanistan. I'm only saying that Islamic nations round the world are like Western ones, there are good bits and bad bits, liberated and repressive activities.

:rose: (of Islam).
 
Last edited:
309355_482777061757921_1140797893_n.jpg
 
In this thread, I'm not saying that many sexist and repressive things are [not] done in the name of Islam. I have lived and worked in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan, on the border of Afghanistan. I'm only saying that Islamic nations round the world are like Western ones, there are good bits and bad bits, liberated and repressive activities.

:rose: (of Islam).

And yet you are happy to completely tar the whole of Western culture with one brush - "in the West the ideal of feminine beauty is dumb and beautiful".

Whose ideal is this in this day and age? Maxim Magazine? Well that doesn't speak for the whole of western culture.

God, I'm turning into a troll, huh. I'm quite happy to believe plenty of Islamic women are hot, and love to wear sexy lingerie, but seriously, there are plenty of western women who are hot and love to wear sexy lingerie, but don't have to walk ten yards behind their man.

Not sure this thread belongs in the AH now, isn't there a separate section for posting pics?
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure my wife, who is walking ten yards in front of me, will be so pleased.

:D
 
You should rename this "Hot potential Gang rape victims":rolleyes:

Oh no, they are always properly covered up in their burqas when going out and about among stranger menfolk. They couldn't possibly be asking for it. Unless they get on a bus with their boyfriend in attendance, of course.

:rose:
 
A troll is a rude person who points out the chinks in our narcissistic dream.
 
Interesting review here of a book about the first Afghan-Anglo war, identifying many errors which are still in operation today.

I'm struck by the comment that the British hadn't realised Afghan chiefs had not sworn unconditional loyalty to the leader the British had put in place (Shah Shuja). Anthropological studies of the neighbouring Swat region have identified the pragmatic basis of the feuding society which operates in the area, with loyalties switching back and forth as assassinations wipe out this or that tribal leader or Prince.

:rose:
 
But any guys who check this thread must also promise to read Scheherazade Goes West, Fatima Mernissi's book which suggests that while in the West the ideal of feminine beauty is dumb and beautiful, in the old harems of Islamic cultures, top price was paid for women who were beautiful and could also do algebraic equations, beat you at chess (and you thought that was sexy rather than threatening), speak a few languages and advice you on your military strategies.

It's already on my list! Once I work through my current backlog of Nuclear Rites, it should be next. :)
 
Just re-posting this comment from JBJ, made on LiquidMatthew's thread before I set this one up properly:

The question youre forced to consider is, WOULD I RATHER BE A SLAVE FOR THE CAPITALIST PIGS or WOULD I RATHER BE A SLAVE IN AN ISLAMIC PARADISE?

Makes you feel a bit envious of the choice Satan had, as put by Milton: " Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven." It would be nice to reign supreme somewhere.
 
I've been raiding Og's stash of feelthy pics:
 

Attachments

  • 0220pc13.jpg
    0220pc13.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 144
  • belly001.jpg
    belly001.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 109
  • belly001a.jpg
    belly001a.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 95
  • belly008.jpg
    belly008.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 94
  • belly010.jpg
    belly010.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Ooh, Og's belly dancers are rather tasty. I like the one with the Cleopatra headdress.

Raks sharki dancing is actually something the women do for each other at weddings ;). Sisters doing it for themselves, as it were.

:rose:
 
Back
Top