Homeless man wants for nothing

S

Strangebuddy

Just an odd idea I had. Not sure whether to make this supernatural, mind control, or just a random hook up.

Short version: a homeless man spends his days on the streets, always on the move but he never has a problem getting a meal or finding a warm bed to share with someone or someone(s). But he never stays for long and always keeps moving.

Is he some supernatural spirit or being?

Is he using mind control to get what he wants?

Or is he just really charismatic and a smooth talker?

Regardless of set up, some possible adventures:

Man gets roughed up by cops but finds their wives and daughters far more inviting.

Man goes to soup kitchen for a meal and winds up getting some very special dessert.

Getting interviewed for a special interest story, man seduces the reporter, then the crew, and winds up screwing the whole station before he leaves on for the next town.

Rich socialite calls the cops on him when he's found walking the streets near her home. However, after he talks to them, she suddenly isnthe one getting handcuffed and engaging in a wild gangbang where she eagerly pleases everyone and then all of her neighbors.

What's the best set up and what other adventures can he get up to?

Makes me think of the mysterious stranger who arrives into town, helps someone then leaves. Perhaps he's on the run or hiding from someone. Kind of like the Incredible Hulk TV series or even the A-Team. I think that could make for a good story or series of stories.

Makes me think of the mysterious stranger who arrives into town, helps someone then leaves. Perhaps he's on the run or hiding from someone. Kind of like the Incredible Hulk TV series or even the A-Team. I think that could make for a good story or series of stories.

Makes me think of an ex that I had.

Makes me think more of Kung Fu or The Fugitive. Helping random strangers, then moving on. In Kung Fu, he kept on the move because he was searching for his missing brother. In The Fugitive, it was because, well, he was a fugitive!

So make your protagonist a psychologist/hypnotist. He is falsely accused of murder or something, is on the lam, but is able to hypnotize people into helping him out as he searches the world for the one-balled-man who was the real killer.

Back