Mature Lady Wants to Chat

Thank you for your replies, I was thinking that maybe I will put up a post full of typos? Just kidding. This can also be a venting thread too..after all, I started this thread because I just needed someone to talk to.

My first vent? Hardly anyone REALLY read my post. But that's ok, maybe just reaching out was what I needed to do.

Can the day get any worse? I long for the day when I can laugh, smile, and be free.

Sometimes when things pours, it comes down in buckets.

Anyone ever feel like that?

yes it's called life. Right now I'm on one of my no sleep times 3 day. I drink and watch TV computer and what ever. still no sleep. No I can not take any drugs as they go down then come right back up. I don't want to hug the toilet. So I just stay up.

yes it's called life. Right now I'm on one of my no sleep times 3 day. I drink and watch TV computer and what ever. still no sleep. No I can not take any drugs as they go down then come right back up. I don't want to hug the toilet. So I just stay up.

I hear you, I've had trouble sleeping before, and its not fun at all. Hopefully you can get to sleep soon. :)

Right now, I could use a friend, not interested in sex or roleplaying right now, just a friend.

Thank you for your messages.

Sometimes just having a chat partner can be very helpful. It doesn't always have to be about sex...I'm good for a lot more than that. Talk, conversation, laughter, connections, helping each other, asking questions. And yes, flirting too.

Sometimes just having a chat partner can be very helpful. It doesn't always have to be about sex...I'm good for a lot more than that. Talk, conversation, laughter, connections, helping each other, asking questions. And yes, flirting too.
Hope you are well lovely. You are good for many things for sure. My life is better having met you.

Hope you are well lovely. You are good for many things for sure. My life is better having met you.

Thank you. I came here looking for a partner, to talk to someone...I know this is a sex site, but there's so much more to talk about...call it intellectual stimulation, getting to know someone...and of course flirting...but I cannot talk about that 24/7. How about a friend to ask how are you doing?

I am very happy to have made a difference in your life, that's what I like...conversation that can change a person's energy...

Thank you. I came here looking for a partner, to talk to someone...I know this is a sex site, but there's so much more to talk about...call it intellectual stimulation, getting to know someone...and of course flirting...but I cannot talk about that 24/7. How about a friend to ask how are you doing?

I am very happy to have made a difference in your life, that's what I like...conversation that can change a person's energy...

Hi, hope you got my PMs. Wasn't sure if you got them as I didn't hear back. Encouraged to see you on the forum. I understand your position and would love to chat whenever you feel up to it. And, how are you doing?

I agree, connection is good. Sometimes we find it when we're least expecting it. You help motivate me to accomplish things I otherwise might not.
I don't think one can have too many friends

I know this is not the right place, but I really need to talk to someone.

Looking for someone my age, to chat with, I'm in my forty's so mid forty's or older would be great.

Please PM me if you are able to talk.

Thank you for reading.

I could really use someone to talk to...

Calling Dr. Bombay....

I could really use someone to talk to...

Well what have we here? Resurrecting an old thread from almost a year ago! Remember the old Bewitched series from the 60’s when Samantha would be a sick witch and would call out Dr. Bombay? He would pop in from ostrich racing in the outback to get her fixed up. Old enough to remember?

I’m like that.... lol. What’s in your mind? I’d love to talk.

Well what have we here? Resurrecting an old thread from almost a year ago! Remember the old Bewitched series from the 60’s when Samantha would be a sick witch and would call out Dr. Bombay? He would pop in from ostrich racing in the outback to get her fixed up. Old enough to remember?

I’m like that.... lol. What’s in your mind? I’d love to talk.

I sometimes get like this, I have a few great chat friends, but sometimes they aren't always around. you just need to talk to someone. It really helps.

Thank you for posting.

Right now, I could use a friend, not interested in sex or roleplaying right now, just a friend.

Thank you for your messages.

Good morning

If you ever want someone to talk to, I will gladly listen and try to help you any way I can. :rose:

Back