Looking for a Editor

guyver101

Virgin
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Posts
20
So am looking for a new editor for my work, I had one before but I don't know if she really busy or something. Been waiting for 2 months now, I was hoping someone that has the time to fix it.

PM me if you are free and thanks.
 
Most editors who might be interested will want to know what the category(ies) is (are) and the wordage of at least the first project.
 
Sorry well let me explain a bit on what am writing, I may not do a good job at it.
It's like... POV you don't hear the male talking just the female, who is your wife and act like a whore but only to you... It's not much but if you need a idea for it let me know to send a part of it.
 
as SR71 said, you need to list a minimum of a category and word count to allow a passerby editor to become interested enough to send a private message expressing interest to help you.

if the category of your story is same-sex sex, bdsm or any of two dozen possible categories, and the editor doesn't like such a category, then it's a wasted effort for them to contact you and/or start reading your story.

Some editors likewise don't want to get involved in something over a certain level of word count; otherwise it feels like your editing a dictionary.

While I think I understand what you are describing when you say "POV," it isn't enough to explain which category the story is in. That is a hard descriptor to define sometimes. Oggbashan one time said it eloquently as something like: "when you strip the story down to it's simplest elements, what stands out the most?"

Is the POV the point of view of: an abusive stalker? or a lesbian? an older man with a younger woman? a first time?

This might help... look at this page to see what categories best describes your story.
 
Back
Top