Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Thanks Jo!

Just a quick note to let you all know I live in the Mid-Atlantic area... my community is forecasting a possible three feet of snow, which is downright apocalyptic for us. So, just FYI... I hope I'm snowed in with power and internet and nothing better to do than write with you fine people. But this could go the other way too. :mad:

Wow, then I hope you do still have power. I have the opposite problem. Too hot to go outside. Umm let me see, conversion wise..carry the 2..divide by 6 :D

It is close to the century mark and will remain that way for most of the week. Next week is okay then back to the heat again.

Thanks Jo!

You're most welcome!

Just a quick note to let you all know I live in the Mid-Atlantic area... my community is forecasting a possible three feet of snow, which is downright apocalyptic for us. So, just FYI... I hope I'm snowed in with power and internet and nothing better to do than write with you fine people. But this could go the other way too. :mad:

Wow, then I hope you do still have power. I have the opposite problem. Too hot to go outside. Umm let me see, conversion wise..carry the 2..divide by 6 :D

It is close to the century mark and will remain that way for most of the week. Next week is okay then back to the heat again.

Let's see here:

Several feet of snow in the winter...

A hundred degrees F in the summer....

You're simply describing a typical year up here in Wisconsin.

:cool:

Thanks Jo!

I hope it's that you have a lot of time to write! I'll check back as often as I can this weekend.

I've been working with Jo on the approximate location of the manor and we're almost there. Then things should get really interesting.

Most of all, stay safe!

I'm Not Josephine Czartoryski

In my most recent post, Josephine feels a "moral quandary." She is, after all, sexually assaulting Alysa, at least for the moment. While I must admit the scene, forcibly seducing a woman who has not yet discovered her latent lesbian side, kind of turns me on, I would never do what Josephine is doing.

In the real world, "No" always means NO!

In my most recent post, Josephine feels a "moral quandary." She is, after all, sexually assaulting Alysa, at least for the moment. While I must admit the scene, forcibly seducing a woman who has not yet discovered her latent lesbian side, kind of turns me on, I would never do what Josephine is doing.

In the real world, "No" always means NO!

I hope you don't mind, but I picked up on this in the post I just did.

Thanks Jo!

I didn't see you all weekend.

I hope you're alright!

I didn't see you all weekend.

I hope you're alright!

I'm alive! :D

windchill.png

Last edited:
Aussie_Wolf... Lordmikel....

I'll join you gentlemen shortly.

I got up and went to the kitchen primarily to be able to do the bit where I left the plate of scrambled eggs on the floor for Chauncey.

Josephine's Automobile Fleet

In the post I just did, I took it upon myself to figure out what kind of automobiles are around the manor, in addition to the two already established. If anyone disagrees, especially Josephine, let me know and I'll adjust my post.

I didn't know our officer and Butler were such exhibitionists. Carrying on like that with both the cook and the lawyer in the room. For shame you two. LOL

Just hope Tim isn't summoned any time soon.

On a different Note, Has anyone seen RP around? It has been 4 days and no sign of her. Hope she is okay after that blizzard.

I am alive and well. Weekends just get a little "hit or miss" regarding my availability. :)

Servants' Quarters

In a post a while ago, Tim made reference to "servants' quarters."

Am I correct in assuming these are somewhere other than in the main house?

In a post a while ago, Tim made reference to "servants' quarters."

Am I correct in assuming these are somewhere other than in the main house?

I originally intended that there be no separate servants' quarters. The idea was that the servants and guests would bed down as convenient and desirable together in the house.

I think Ian first mentioned having his own apartment over the stables. Let's assume there are a few such little apartments over the stables, and Tim has one of those, too.

Of course, some servants, or even guests, could end up in the stables themselves!

;)

I originally intended that there be no separate servants' quarters. The idea was that the servants and guests would bed down as convenient and desirable together in the house.

I think Ian first mentioned having his own apartment over the stables. Let's assume there are a few such little apartments over the stables, and Tim has one of those, too.

Of course, some servants, or even guests, could end up in the stables themselves!

;)

Okay. Thanks! I'll work that into my post now.

Sooo..... I've been struggling with Piper's next post. If I'm being true to the character, then I think she'd leave. And, really, I don't find her particularly interesting anyway. I'm just not feeling Piper... at all.

So I guess I'm stepping away from the story. My sincere thanks to Dawn and Carl for babysitting her for so long, but I just don't like the character and that makes writing her more of a chore than I want.

But you've all been awesome people. So take care and who knows, maybe paths will cross sometime else when I'm a little more invested in my character. :(

Sooo..... I've been struggling with Piper's next post. If I'm being true to the character, then I think she'd leave. And, really, I don't find her particularly interesting anyway. I'm just not feeling Piper... at all.

So I guess I'm stepping away from the story. My sincere thanks to Dawn and Carl for babysitting her for so long, but I just don't like the character and that makes writing her more of a chore than I want.

But you've all been awesome people. So take care and who knows, maybe paths will cross sometime else when I'm a little more invested in my character. :(

We'll miss you!

Do you want to do a few posts bowing out gracefully (having Piper call Uber? Getting someone to drive her back to campus?), or should we just handle it?

I'm sorry to see you leave. I loved writing with you!

Well looks like Carl is suddenly on his own again as RP has not written a last post to explain her absence. Was wondering if he should investigate those moans coming from the hallway (Dawn and partner) or perhaps from the study itself (Josephine and KaseE) or if anyone else would care to team up, although I believe there is no one left at the moment except the cook and she has made it clear she is off limits to males :)

Well looks like Carl is suddenly on his own again as RP has not written a last post to explain her absence. Was wondering if he should investigate those moans coming from the hallway (Dawn and partner) or perhaps from the study itself (Josephine and KaseE) or if anyone else would care to team up, although I believe there is no one left at the moment except the cook and she has made it clear she is off limits to males :)

You could do a post where Piper asks you to call her a cab and you do and then leave her on the damaged stoop to wait for it.

Back