Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT the show two and a half men make men laugh every time i watch it and the boy jake reminds me of my own son.

ICT I almost pussed out on my run today. I didn't, but I WANTED to.

Last edited:
I confess that the Santa I grew up knowing smoked marlboro reds, poored gravy over everything, and drank schlitz till he fell asleep asleep farting we wish you a merry christmas till we were all tearing up from the fumes...

Last edited:
I do own several guns and am a sharpshooter. Watch your ass, fucker. Who's going to stalk who, now?

(thanks for the support. love.)

Wow, it took this long for you to get a stalker? Hope you're doing well MYW, you need reinforcements I'm sure I know some people..

Good for you!:nana:
I had my first full workout today in over a month.
Way to go! The first is the hardest. But the post workout feeling makes it worth. I would recommend potassium pills tonight. It helps reduce soreness.

WOOHOO gratz for you, keep up the great work. The first one is always the hardest.
Thanks. It's so easy to get out of the groove. Getting back in is tough.
Way to go! The first is the hardest. But the post workout feeling makes it worth. I would recommend potassium pills tonight. It helps reduce soreness.

I've never heard of that. I'll give it a go.

Although I have almost come to love the DOMS(Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)

I should really get off here and go do my workout but I am way to addicted to this tonight. :p

I've never heard of that. I'll give it a go.

Although I have almost come to love the DOMS(Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)

I read it in a fitness magazine and used it after I would lift hard. It helped me. Certainly doesn't hurt. Some people use Tylenol but that supposedly hinders the protein synthesis. So I tried it as an alternative. It seems to work.

ICT I tend to be judgemental. Suppose it is a good thing that I don't give a fuck what people think of me!:devil:

I should really get off here and go do my workout but I am way to addicted to this tonight. :p
I feel your pain. There is so much I don't get done because of the people here. It's like being addicted to a soap opera.
I read it in a fitness magazine and used it after I would lift hard. It helped me. Certainly doesn't hurt. Some people use Tylenol but that supposedly hinders the protein synthesis. So I tried it as an alternative. It seems to work.

I just happen to have some. I'll let you know if I feel a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back