Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?


  • Total voters
    206
It looks really great - I thought the special Zelda 3ds was awesome! I have the Animal Crossing special edition. I love how you can buy the games and download them right onto the 3ds :)

That's cool. The Zelda 3DS did look awesome.

(I feel especially geeky having such a long game conversation in the middle of the AmPic thread. :p)
 
Male nurse here, wish I worked with you:) You are a hotty!! Have a 3DS, Xbox and PS3-had a huge backlog of games:eek:
 
Yeah i can catch up fast when i need to.. i can also take a long long time too if required :p
 
A super sexy nurse .... wish I had you for a nurse sometime.
 
Titanfall

What do you think about Titanfall being 6 V 6? I was hoping for more players, but it still looks awesome. Do you think the Titan's respawn too fast?
 
Titanfall looks awesome! 6 vs 6 will be new but good!

I know what you mean. Most games have a mode with a bigger player count, such as COD and Ground War. I do like that you can have the titan go on auto pilot.

Also, you look beautiful! We should totally be Titanfall pals. You should PM me your gamertag!
 
I know what you mean. Most games have a mode with a bigger player count, such as COD and Ground War. I do like that you can have the titan go on auto pilot.

Also, you look beautiful! We should totally be Titanfall pals. You should PM me your gamertag!

Thank you! Would you like me to post a new pic of me?
 
Finally the end of January!

Here is a new pic :) Anyone watching the Superbowl?? Projections?
 

Attachments

  • In bed 2.jpg
    In bed 2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 168
You are quite alluring... :devil:

I want Seattle to win. However, I think the weather is going to benefit the Broncos the most.

Feels like the Broncos year as much as it pains me to say it.
 
You are quite alluring... :devil:

I want Seattle to win. However, I think the weather is going to benefit the Broncos the most.

Feels like the Broncos year as much as it pains me to say it.

I feel like the Broncos are going to win too - How many records has Peyton broke? But who knows :)
 
I'm a gamer girl :) What can I say :) Titanfall is coming out soon!

Fellow gamer girl here! Hooray for Titanfall. Currently working my way through Dishonored... and I can't seem to stay away from modding Skyrim and kicking great big dragon booty! :D Also, I love your pics.
 
Back
Top