Custom handmade submissive collars?

Kallik

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Posts
297
Does anyone know of a good craftsperson that has a website and is reputable that will hand make a custom submissive collar?

I have one but they currently are not taking anymore orders and I can't for the life of me find another one. I am quite disappointed that this is so difficult to find.

The one I had made was beautiful and everything we needed. But, I now require something thinner then 1 inch thick looking for 1/2 inch thick.

Anyone have any secret knowledge of a good crafter?

Thank you in advanced for reading and or helping me locate these elusive vendors. I would also prefer in the United States of America, instead of Europe. I do not really want to deal with currency exchange and long ship times but will if I must.

Thanks again!
 
You could make it your self.
The are sites that sell all the materials you need.
It could be a fun project
 
Unfortunately I am looking for something that is a bit out of my expertise range. I want something elegant, something better then what I can make. I'm not very crafty I am more Techy.

That is the invoice I sent to my last collar maker and was turned down due to the Holiday season which is fine. I also omitted some information as it was specific to them and not relevant.


What I am looking for is:

Neck Width= 17 inches.
Collar width finished= 1/2 inch.
Color of leather=black
lining= Deep red color
I would also like 3 D rings (nickel) placed on it if possible. One in the middle and 1 on each side for a total of 3.
A regular locking buckle is fine. (nickle for the contrast)
I would also like Ruby colored gems. I do not have a total that I would like. I want something that is going to give it a nice contrasting color and make it desirable to wear.
Any stitching if you could do a red color if not black.

I also would love a case made for it to keep my animals away from it and just for her to have somewhere to place it. Trying to find anything is very difficult.
 
You might try emailing the collar factory people and asking them if they can do it for you even though it's not in their regular stock.
 
Hell I could make that just don't have the time.
Well the stones might give me a small problem.

Go to www.etsy.com
type in custom leather collars or what ever you want and it will give you samples of peoples work and than you can contact them to make whatever you want.

If you want a and made glass bowl you can find someone on there to do that too.

Good luck
 
Thank you Bambi, I might try that as well.

Stella- I have e-mailed them no reply yet. I have tried to call them and I just get a message saying all of their circuits are busy and to try my call again later. Hehe

I'll try etsy. Thanks!
 
Collar Factory is a very reputable seller; I've gotten a couple collars from them myself and they're both very good quality. You might try posting in the forums, too. Staff and other avid collar buyers/collectors post pretty regularly.
 
Hell I could make that just don't have the time.
Well the stones might give me a small problem.

Go to www.etsy.com
type in custom leather collars or what ever you want and it will give you samples of peoples work and than you can contact them to make whatever you want.

If you want a and made glass bowl you can find someone on there to do that too.

Good luck


Wow, I'm impressed by the wide variety and selection.
 
Back
Top