Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added it, but now you have me listening to music when I should be preparing the final exam for today.

Here's more Popp, and non requiescat in pacem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yok6uQoeObs

(That Ponnelle film of the Carmina Burana is a lot of fun, though a bit cheesy at times...)

No it's your fault! You have ME listening to music when I should be marking. LOL.

OK, I am listening to this and then I am going off to mark! (And iron, LOL.)
:rose:

No it's your fault! You have ME listening to music when I should be marking. LOL.

OK, I am listening to this and then I am going off to mark! (And iron, LOL.)
:rose:

OK, iron those kinks out of your students' papers. (And I always looked forward to those kinks when I taught the Anthropology of Sex...)

Here's a , perhaps, kinky version of Habanera...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XWMqZ51J5g

(Did you enjoy the Fugs?)

Reminded me of this:-

Mexican Hat

ROFL, Ogg. I have now decided that if I ever get married I shall have a Guard of Honour with giant bananas.

Well, Tio, the Fugs were certainly interesting! LOL.

Ah hats!

I keep meaning to post something about the dragon panama in the Dan Brown thread but I burnt my pancake this morning while attempting to do so :eek: and I've never had a moment since.

And now I must Get On With That Marking! Gosh, if you think there are kinks in the anthropology of sex, you should see what my students did to some simple statistical data. :eek:

lime_green_feathery_dream.jpg

ROFL, Ogg. I have now decided that if I ever get married I shall have a Guard of Honour with giant bananas.

Well, Tio, the Fugs were certainly interesting! LOL.

Ah hats!

I keep meaning to post something about the dragon panama in the Dan Brown thread but I burnt my pancake this morning while attempting to do so :eek: and I've never had a moment since.

And now I must Get On With That Marking! Gosh, if you think there are kinks in the anthropology of sex, you should see what my students did to some simple statistical data. :eek:

lime_green_feathery_dream.jpg

You mean the Standard Deviation is not a PVC fetish :confused:

Bell, Book, and Candle

(Kim Novak as Anthropologist/Witch :D)

Ooh . . . . <remembering the divine Kin. . .>

As to the Grand Grand Overture, I first saw that on an old B&W TV many many moons ago. I thought it was funny then and I've not changed my mind.

I seem to remember Hoffnung doing something with Washing Machines as well. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back