Post your b&w pix here...

FHMbabe

Really Really Experienced
I absolutely adore black and white pictures, nothing wrong with 'color' but its just my preference ;)

Here's a few pix of me ... Now its your turn.

Wanna play? ;)

Last edited:
I absolutely adore black and white pictures, nothing wrong with 'color' but its just my preference ;)

Wanna play? ;)

Wow! Beautiful pictures, gorgeous body!:catroar:

Beautiful

Hello FHMbabe,

Wonderful pictures! Beautiful woman! ;D

Wanna play? ;)

B&W pictures are the heart and soul of glamour and erotic pictures so I always love to see them posted or find them in photo journals, blogs or the like. Yours are well made and look great while also illustrating an atlethic figure. Very pretty.

Last edited:

Wanna play? ;)

Beautiful photos! I agree, I love b&w photos. For me theres something timeless about them.

Heres a contribution from a yoga series we took in April.. :)

8669290745_ca63a691f3_z.jpg

8670393548_be3ed6d3a0_z.jpg

Wanna play? ;)
I SURE WOULD LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOUR GORGEOUS BODY.....

B&W pictures are the heart and soul of glamou and erotic pictures so I always love to see them posted or find them in photo journals, blogs or the like. Yours are well made and look great while also illustrating an atlethic figure. Very pretty.

I completely agree with you!!! They just seems so pure and more detailed

Beautiful photos! I agree, I love b&w photos. For me theres something timeless about them.

Heres a contribution from a yoga series we took in April.. :)

8669290745_ca63a691f3_z.jpg

8670393548_be3ed6d3a0_z.jpg

Oh my GOD!!!
That is so damn hottttt!!!!!
I hope you will share more

Wanna play? ;)

What a wonderful idea for a thread, and you my sweet sexy girl are just stunning and than some more.....:D:rose:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back