A picture a day....

I'd like to introduce myself!

Do now I know what Ms Claus looks like. A very nice total package there. Really really liked the butt shot with the water on it. That really did a lot for me, thank you.

image.jpg

Very nice to meet you.
rose-blooming.gif

Hey all! Some of you may have seen my pictures on another thread. With some in couragement I decided to make my own thread. As the title suggests, I will post a picture a day of whatever I want. It may be something risqué, or just of my face. You are more than welcome to post with me!!!

Any compliments and suggestions are welcome, please if you have something negative to say.. Keep it to yourself :)

The first picture: it's risqué! Hope you guys like it.

Awesome!:kiss:

Hey all! Some of you may have seen my pictures on another thread. With some in couragement I decided to make my own thread. As the title suggests, I will post a picture a day of whatever I want. It may be something risqué, or just of my face. You are more than welcome to post with me!!!

Any compliments and suggestions are welcome, please if you have something negative to say.. Keep it to yourself :)

Welcome to Lit; hope you enjoy yourself here.

Wow...

Thank you for your service, and thank you for the amazing pics. You are BEAUTIFUL!:rose:

AND you play WoW??? You might be the perfect woman... :)

Last edited:

love the idea of your own thread and a random assortment of pictures. Looking forward to see where you go with this.

This picture goes with the other one, my favorite part About the thongs!

I had just gotten out of the shower, so I was still a little.. Wet! And red!

Love it. Ass and legs like that is my favorite part of thongs.

I got bored.. Here is a requested photo!and no those ugly slippers are nót mine.

My slippers would look much nicer on your floor;)

Stunning.

Thanks for sharing. Hope to continue enjoying your pics Alyssa

:d

This picture goes with the other one, my favorite part About the thongs!

I had just gotten out of the shower, so I was still a little.. Wet! And red!

Think I need to move that thong a lil to the side & see whats under it. :cool::devil:

Back