My Wish For Today

I wish my leg didn't hurt so much.

I wish that I wasn't so out of shape at kung fu class today.

I wish I could stop eating Outback cheese fries...
 
I wish I could have breathed through my nose last night so that I wouldn't fell so shit today :(
 
I wish I was paying more attention to this Red Sox game. I thought they were losing, and they are ahead by one. Gees!
 
I wish I could stop using phrases like "you whipper snaps" and "by cracky."

I think the girls at the boob bar are starting to catch on.
 
I wihs I could stay wawake long enough to see the UFC pay per view tonight.

I wish I wasn't so out of it I make so many typos today...
 
I wish I could stop being sick and go back to the gym, and get the kickboxer trainer to fall for me.
 
There's been a rhinovirus making the rounds that keeps one coughing for two- three weeks; Have you had a cold recently, Babs? If not, get some attention for it if it doesn't stop in a few days.

Just a drip at the back of my throat going on. I'm sure its allergies. I'll start taking my pills again and see if they help. Thanks for caring, Tio.:kiss: on the cheek.;)
 
Just a drip at the back of my throat going on. I'm sure its allergies. I'll start taking my pills again and see if they help. Thanks for caring, Tio.:kiss: on the cheek.;)

On the cheek? Geez, Babs, this is LitEROTICA! Surely you can do better!:D

Take care of yourself...I'm off now. :kiss:
 
On the cheek? Geez, Babs, this is LitEROTICA! Surely you can do better!:D

Take care of yourself...I'm off now. :kiss:

Okay!

A big sloppy tongue twisted wet probing kiss between your two opened inviting rose colored lips. And, then another big smack right back in the same place.
 
Back
Top