Do guys prefer cut or uncut cocks when you want to suck?

Cumergirl

Loves Spam
Joined
Jan 22, 2011
Posts
41
I have seen a few nice uncut cocks when I was in school but I never went down on one. Are they as sweet to suck as they seem?
 
Ive only been with cut guys too....guess its time to taste somethon different
 
I have seen a few nice uncut cocks when I was in school but I never went down on one. Are they as sweet to suck as they seem?

They are all great. Cut or uncut - short or long - thin or thick
 
Last edited:
All four that I have sucked so far have been cut. Never had the chance at a uncut one. I think I prefer cut cocks though.
 
I have only had one uncut cock to suck, it didn't look all that big until I pulled the foreskin back and the huge head popped out. OMG it was fantastic :D
 
Can't say there's actually much difference to suck them, just how exciting they are to look at - cut ones have an immediate and urgent appeal, but uncut ones give you lots of opportunities to tease him and yourself.
 
Agree w/the immediacy of Cut & Teasing of Uncut

Can't say there's actually much difference to suck them, just how exciting they are to look at - cut ones have an immediate and urgent appeal, but uncut ones give you lots of opportunities to tease him and yourself.

I've not had the opportunity to suck an uncut cock so it remains one of life's great mysteries. But DD's presumably experienced take makes sense. With a cut cock it's so obvious and if hard it's clearly urgent where it's more hidden with uncut. In fact the only uncut cocks I see are at my health club and so far none have sported hardons so I don't know what they look like erect.

Does the foreskin naturally stay over the head of an erect uncut cock and you have to peel it back or does it roll back all on its own? But it seems a mouth and tongue sucking on an erect uncut penis might feel either the foreskin over the head as you peeled it back or the extra bit of skin beneath the erect head. And I'd guess it might be a little slicker or tastier as well.

But, until I have the opportunity it's all idle, but interesting speculation.
 
I've only had cut cocks, and I admit they turn me on more... but maybe that's just because I haven't experienced uncut. I do know that sucking any kind of cock is cool by me!
 
I like either or... I never met cock I didn't like. If it can get hard, it's all good :)
 
I agree, no cock gets turned away from my mouth. I've yet to suck one I didn't like, and they all feel different anyways it's just a new level to experience.
 
I prefer cut, I don't feel comfortable with the extra skin...damn now I want some lol
 
Either, they are both fun.

Seriously not a lot of difference when hard, unless the foreskin is really long and still somewhat covering the head. Just be aware that uncut guys tend to be more sensitive around the glans and head since it is covered most of the time.

About the only real thing for me is that uncut guys better be clean, as there is nothing worse than a cheesy head. Boy can that kill a mood.

topher
 
What topher says. Clean = good, whatever shape it is.

As a cut guy, I've got to confess that I still don't know what to do with a chap's foreskin. Also - some big+uncut guys have had quite tight foreskins, and I've been a bit worried about hurting them. :eek:
 
Being Jewish, I'm Cut

Due to my faith, I'm circumcised and am glad to be this way. if I don't wear a shirt, one can see my Star of David necklace. If I shower in a public place, one can see my circumcision.

Like most men, I enjoy having my cock sucked but finding a woman to do so isn't an easy task and those who do usually won't let you ejaculate in their mouth and swallow the cum.

Like a lot of men, I've become a "switch hitter" and let men have the honor of "polishing the helmut" for me. When requested, I've reciprocated and have found sucking cock to be quite enjoyable. I don't really enjoy sucking uncircumcised cock.
 
love the cut cock

I being a now outed panty wearing sissy cocksucker ,have to admit I have sucked both kinds and because I just love doing it ,and love the taste of cum ,it really doesnt make much differance to me ,how ever I will say that some guys cum taste better then others ,i read its from eating healthy foods and the big well built guy that beat me up in front of my wife and made me suck his big cock was the sweetest best tasting cum and I know he eats right and works out at my wifes gym ,and of course eats all the right foods ,but the nexr door neighbor I suck off is chubby and eats alot of junk food and his cum is little salty and bitter ,but either way ,to me cum is still the necter of the Gods,So bring them on cut or uncut although I do think the cut cock does look better and has its own look lol
 
I've only had one uncut, and I didn't enjoy it. It seemed odd to me, and I found it unattractive, unappealing. I sucked him anyway, because I wasn't getting cock often enough, and I thought I might as well go ahead. After all I was already naked and in bed with a guy...both of us hard... before I learned he was uncut.
Now when I see one in porn it seems unfinished, incomplete and more animal than man.
But I'll take a nice bare knob any day.
 
heaven

I have seen a few nice uncut cocks when I was in school but I never went down on one. Are they as sweet to suck as they seem?

they are so yummy ,when you pull the foreskin back there is always a little hint of an aroma and something extra to taste ,i love either but uncut is best x
 
In NYC and.....

still waiting (3+ years now) for the cut cock of a MARRIED STRAIGHT man.

Losing hope here fast....real fast.
 
i have only sucked cut cocks and loved every minute of it would love the chance to suck a uncut cock to completion and make my own choice though. Eather way im sure i will have fun when he slides that cock in my ass.:):)
 
they are so yummy ,when you pull the foreskin back there is always a little hint of an aroma and something extra to taste ,i love either but uncut is best x

Not quite sure that is sexy to me or not......
 
Back
Top