Nephew Cums to Visit

G

Guest

Guest
I hadn't seen my nephew in years. My sister told me he was coming to visit for a couple of weeks, to get away from the city. Living in a secluded area, in the country, she thought my place would be a good break for him, a chance to appreciate the beauty of nature, breath fresh clean air, yada, yada, yada. He reluctantly agreed, under the stipulation that he could leave at any time if he wanted.

When the transportation van pulled into my private road, I went out to greet him. He acted surprised when he first saw me. You see, I'm fifty years old, but take very good care of myself. I'm 5'4" with 38 DD tits, firm proportionate ass, and curvy hips. I have no trouble getting men, and often bring them home to fuck whenever it suits me.

Now, I didn't have the slightest intention of viewing my 19 year old nephew in a sexual way, but I found it hard not to after seeing him. He was at least 6' 2" with a tanned, smooth muscular physique. I would later discover that his body was completely hairless, something I find to be a real turn on.

Anyway, it was obvious that we were both checking each other out as we went through the motions of greeting each other, the way any normal aunt and nephew would. There was a sexual tension in the air that was impossible to ignore.

We brought his things into the house and I showed him his room. After he put his things away, he said he wanted to take a quick shower. His room had it's own shower, so I told him to make himself at home and that I would be lounging at the pool if he wanted to join me when he was through.

I left his room and headed straight for mine. I looked through my bathing suits to find the skimpiest bikini I could find, a neon pink thong and matching top that barely concealed my tits. For a brief second I stopped and asked myself what I was doing trying to turn on my own nephew, but my libido soon took over as I slipped into the flimsy outfit.

I took a quick dip before he came down; to make my suit wet. It clung to my body like a second skin as I lay down on my back on one of the lounge chairs. I felt moistness between my legs as the whole idea of arousing my hot nephew occupied my thoughts entirely. After a few minutes, he came walking out of the house. I nearly fell off my lounge chair and had to look away to regain my composure.

He was dressed in a very skimpy, white speedo. His bulge was huge! And I mean HUGE! As he sat down in the chair next to me, I couldn't fight the urge to sneak a peak at his package every chance I got. His smooth muscular body, the way the suit showed off his tan, and that fucking bulge! I started day dreaming as we talked, trying to imagine what that monster would look like, feel like in my hands, my mouth, my pussy.

He caught me on more than one occasion staring at his crotch as I caught him staring at my tits. He remained seated on his chair, facing me as we exchanged small talk. Was it my imagination or was that bulge GROWING?
 
It was my Mother's idea for me to stay with my Aunt. She thought getting away to the country would do me some good. I wasn't crazy about the idea till I met up with my Aunt.
I hadn't seen her in years and I had to do a doubletake when she called to me. My cock instantly twitched when I saw her large bouncing breasts coming towards me and I feared she would feel my growing erection as she hugged me in greeting.
It was all I could do to keep from staring at her marvelous cleavage all the way to her home deep in the countryside.
We got back to her home and I took a shower to "wake up" from my trip. She said to meet her by the pool after. I had to stroke my cock in the shower when I imagined what my Aunt would look like in a bathing suit.
Embassedly I realize I only packed one set of trunks myself, and they are a tiny white pair. My bulging cock is clearly evident through them. "What the hell" I think to myself "she's my Aunt, if it embarrasses I'll change into shorts or something."
I could not believe my eyes when I got to the pool. My older Aunt could put many a girl my age to shame with that body. Her huge tits were straining to be released from thier tiny bikini top. And the outlines of her pussy lips were clearly visible throught her pink thong.
As we sit and chat I am fighting back a full fledged hard-on. I know if I let myself get too turned on my cock will easily slide itself out of my suit top. But her tits look so inviting with the nipples poking through the top that barely covers them.
 
As we lay there chatting, each of us becoming more aroused by the minute, I realized I had forgotten to put sun screen on. I thought of asking my nephew to rub it on me, but that would have been too bold. I reached for the lotion and started rubbing it into my legs, slowly working it up my thighs, my tummy and my chest. I saw him watching me out of the corner of my eye and then stir in his seat.

Out of the blue he asked "would you like me to do your back?"

"Yes, that would be great" I told him turning over onto my stomach. I reached up and unfastened my top, letting the straps fall down over the lounge chair. My nephew kneeled next to me and began rubbing the lotion into my back. This went on for at least a couple of minutes before he applied more lotion to his hands and began rubbing it into the backs of my legs.

He started at my ankles and slowly worked his way up, lightly massaging the insides of my thighs. Involuntarily, I moaned and my legs parted slightly. Before I realized what I was doing, I felt his hand cup my mound through the thin fabric of my thong. I gasped, and again my legs spread further, only this time it was my nephew who was causing them to part. He had a hand on the inside of each thigh and was forcing my legs wider and wider apart.

I was so fucking horny I didn't offer any resistance. To the contrary, I raised my ass of the lounge chair when I felt his finger slide underneath the narrow crotch of my thong and graze the wet swollen lips of my burning pussy.

"Do you like that Auntie?" He asked letting a finger slide between my outer lips.

"Yes, yes I like it very much" I moaned biting my bottom lip.

Without warning I felt what must have been at least three fingers slide up inside my juicy cunt in one swift motion. I grabbed the lounge chair and gripped it as hard as I could as I felt his wonderful fingers slide in and out of my pussy in a slow steady rhythm.
 
I was so horny I couldn't help myself. I thought maybe if I couldn't see those marvelous tits of my Aunt's I could lose this erection. I thought having her on her back would do the trick but my plan has backfired.
As I begin spreading the lotion on her back my cock gets harder at the nasty thoughts I'm having about my mother's sister. Her large breasts are jutting out the sides of her slim frame as I work on her back. When I begin on her legs I can see every detail of her pouting pussy lips beneath her tiny bikini. She spreads her legs as I slowly massage them and a soft moan escapes her lips.
My hands get a mind of thier own as they slide up to her slit and rub her mound causing her to spread further. She is totally soaked as three of my fingers find thier way into her pussy. She lifts her ass as I spread her cheeks to watch my fingers dissappear.
I move up so my rock hard erection is pressing into her crack as I untie her top and reach around her sides to rub lotion onto the sides of her round breasts. "Oh, Auntie. These are the biggest tits I've ever had in my hands" I say as I rub the tanning oil into them. "And your ass feels so nice against my cock, I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself" I tell you as I grind against you.
 
"Hmmmm…that's ok baby…it's only natural" I told him, not wanting him to stop touching me.

I found myself pushing back against his fingers as they plunged in and out of my twat.

"That feels nice sweety!" I told him.

I started rubbing my tits and pinching my nipples with one hand, while my other hand reached down between my legs to rub my clit. Here I was letting my nephew finger me in my backyard, if my sister could see us now she'd flip! With his strong hands on my hips, he began grinding his bulge against my mound…it was driving me fucking crazy!

"Wait a second honey" I told him, turning around and straddling the lounge chair so that I was facing him. I sat there, my eyes level with the bulge in his crotch. "Can I see it?" I asked in a sexy voice. He nodded, and my hands went immediately to his suit. I slid the bikini down over his slim hips and his cock sprang free, bobbing less than an inch from my mouth.

Grabbing his smooth shaven balls in one hand, I took hold of the shaft with my other one, so I could admire this magnificent specimen of cock. It was probably 10 inches long and as thick as my wrist. As a large drop of precum oozed from the big shiny head, my tongue instinctively snaked out and began licking it, sliding all around the surface of that massive tip, licking under the ridge and under the head in that sensitive spot.

I felt his hands on my head and was soon being pulled down forcefully, his hips sliding forward…he wanted me to suck all of his cock, which I eagerly attempted.
 
I couldn't believe it! My Aunt actually asked to see my cock! And now she is sucking it and letting me fuck her mouth. "Your fantastic Auntie" I grunt out as I pull her mouth down around my cock "I can barely get the girls my age to suck the head! I've never had my cock this deep in a girl's mouth before"
I reach down with one hand as I fuck her mouth and begin to pinch her large nipples. "I've seeen girl's take a guy down thier throats in movies Auntie, can you do that?" I ask as I push my cock deeper in your mouth. My cock is hitting the back of your throat as I tell you "I can't help it Auntie! This is the best blow job I have ever had."
Grabbing your hair in both hands I rise up on my knees and push my cock down as I hold your head tilted back. I feel my cock push it's way down your throat. You gag and I pull my cock out fearing I have hurt you, but I feel your hands on my ass pulling me into you again.
I look into your eyes and ask "Do you like having your nephew fuck your mouth Auntie?" at the same time sliding my cock down your throat. This time you do not gag as it slides all the way in. After a few strokes your tongue begins to snake out and lick my balls as I bury my cock in your throat.
"Oh Auntie, I'm not going to last long at all if you keep doing that. Let me lick your pussy while you suck my cock, you don't get too many chances to sixtynine in a car."
"I want to taste your pussy Auntie, and feel those big titties of your on my body while you suck my hard cock." I tell you as I put my fingers back into your pussy. "Let's go inside where we have more than a lounge chair to play on."
 
I continued to lick the shiny head of his beautiful dick. I licked around the tip, savoring the taste of his sweet sticky precum. My tongue flicked over the silky smooth flesh of the swollen head while my hand cupped his huge balls. My hand was to small to hold them both at the same time, so I alternated, massaging them gently one at a time. I pressed his cock against his stomach and began trailing my tongue down the underside of his cock. Then, I let my tongue slide down the entire length until I got to his balls. I licked them softly, coating their smooth surface with my saliva before taking them into my mouth, one at a time. As I sucked his balls, his cock twitched and I began slowly stroking it up and down with a loose grip.

I let my tongue snake back up his cock and slid my mouth over the head, taking five inches into my throat. Up and down my head slowly bobbed, sucking his fat cock and palming his heavy balls.

He asked me if I could deep throat like the girls in the movies as he took me by the hair and started forcing more of his meat into my face. I gagged as eight inches slid past my lips and he considerately started pulling out. I grabbed his rock hard ass and pulled him to me, taking his entire length in my mouth as I relaxed my throat. While I deep throated my nephews cock, I swirled my tongue around the shaft and licked his balls on the down stroke. He was leaking profusely and the excess mixture of saliva and precum was dripping from the corners of my mouth. This was the wettest blowjob I had ever given.

He started fucking my face in a slow steady rhythm and talking to me, asking me if I liked sucking his cock. I pulled him from my mouth momentarily and responded "yes nephew, this is the most delicious cock auntie has EVER tasted, and I can't wait to feel it in my tight pussy! Would you like to cum in auntie's mouth sweety?" He thrust harder at my words, gripping my hair tighter.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and squeezed a large drop of precum from the tip. I smeared the middle finger of my right hand around the head, coating it with the clear sticky fluid. Then I reached behind him and in one smooth motion, sank my mouth down over his cock and my lubricated finger up his tight ass. He jumped and squirmed and moaned nearly cumming right away.

He started fingering my cunt while I continued to play. "I want to fuck you auntie," He said. He suggested we go inside where there was more room to play. Reluctantly, I gave his cock one more suck before letting it fall from my mouth with a plop. "Let's hurry!" I told him.

We jogged into the house, his cock bouncing up and down, still stiff as a railroad spike. We went into my bedroom and jumped on my king-sized waterbed. I ripped my suit off, and brought my bottoms up to my face, inhaling my own scent. "Hmmmmm, you've really got me excited nephew" I cooed.

I lay on my back on the bed as he straddled me in a 69 position. As he started going down on my dripping pussy, I parted the firm cheeks of his ass and went straight for his tight hole, tongue first.
 
I watch my Aunt strip off her bikini after following her hot ass through the house. She lies on her back and spreads her pussy invitingly. "I've never done it like this before Auntie, are you sure you want me on top fucking your mouth?" I ask her as I kneel over her head.
She gives me my answer by grabbing my cock with one hand and my full balls in the other and guiding me into her open mouth. I lean over, feeling my Auntie's huge tits press into my stomach as I descend on her waiting pussy. I reach out and spread her legs wide with my hands, then drawing to her pussy and parting her lips further.
Slowly she guides my cock deep into her throat as I begin to flick my tongue over her exposed clit. "This is got to be the biggest clit I ever seen Auntie" I tell her before sucking it between my lips.
Pulling on my Aunts clit with my sucking lips, I tease her erect clit with my tongue and teeth causing her to moan around my shaft in her mouth. The vibrations send chill throughout me as I plunge my cock deeper till my balls rest on her face.
My horny Aunt begins to grind her sweet pussy into my face when my tongue slides into it. Her back arches to press her clit into my mouth each time I return to sucking on it. She is really getting into it and begins to play with my ass. Her tongue tickles my asshole as she slides it there after sucking my balls. "Oooh, Auntie, I've never had any girl do THAT before".
I slide one, then two fingers into her dripping snatch while keeping my tongue on her trigger. I feel her slide her finger into my ass and I jump slightly as she retreats. "I'm sorry Auntie, your tongue was kind of nice but I don't know about that, your hands feel better playing with my balls and shaft while you suck me" I say grabbing her round her waist. "let's try it like this before I fuck you good and hard Auntie.
With a quick motion I roll to my back carrying her with me so she lands on top. "Now you can fuck your nephew's mouth Auntie" I tell her as my tongue slides into her spread pussy. I push it in and out a few times as she swallows my cock again. "Go ahead and ride my tongue Auntie, rub your wet slit over my lips while you swallow my cock." I tell her as I grab her as and begin her rocking foward and back.
She begins to massage my balls again as she sucks down my shaft. "Mmm...Auntie I'm gonna cum soon" I moan out, my moan sending shivers through her clit in my lips. "I'm not gona last 3 seconds in your pussy if I don't cum first." She doesn't stop sucking, in fact she seems to suck harder and deeper. "Can I watch you do it Auntie? Like in the movies. I've never had that before. I want you to look into your nephew's eyes while you make him cum, then I'll be able to fuck you good and hard...and long."
 
My nephew was enjoying my tongue as it circled his tight asshole, occasionally sliding it in as far as I could. I licked his ass and his smooth balls as he continued to suck my pussy. His tongue felt wonderful as it slid between my wet lips and searched out the depths of my pink cunt.

I was surprised at his strength when he flipped me over, and found that even more of a turn on. With his urging, I began scraping my cunt along his lips, grinding my pussy harder and harder against his licking tongue. I sucked his cock as fast as I could, rubbing both his balls with one hand and jacking his beautiful cock with the other.

He was nearing his climax, I could feel his balls tighten as I sucked even harder on the head of that magnificent dick! I moaned over his cock, letting him know it was ok to cum in my mouth, when he told me he wanted to see it, wanted to see his cock shoot!

"Sure you can sweety" I told him. "I'll get on my knees, and you stand in front of me with your cock in front of my face".

"Do you want to jerk off or do you want me to do it for you baby?" I asked, licking my lips in anticipation, never taking my eyes from his thick bobbing shaft.
 
My horny Aunt kneels on the floor in front of me, her lips inches from my wet cock. Sitting on the edge of the bed I reach over and pull on her hard nipples. "I want you to fuck your me with your big titties Auntie. Wrap them around my hard cock and rub them up and down. I want to see your tongue licking at the head of my cock when you slide down on it."
She comes to me and I slap her large breasts with my hard shaft as she pushes them together. "Finally, when I'm ready to cum, I want my horny Auntie to jerk her nephew's hard cock and make him shoot his load right into his nasty Auntie's open mouth and all over her big titties."
She looks at me with lustful eyes as I talk dirty to her. She keeps licking her lips as I tell her what I want to do to her. Her only verbal response is "Mmmm..." as she holds the head of my cock with her lips and wraps her tits around my shaft.
"Ahh...Auntie, your the best cocksucker I've ever had. Your mouth is so warm and you like to use your tongue." I encourage her as she bobs her head on the top of my cock. Holding her shoulders I pull her against me as I thrust my cock between her tits and into her mouth.
"You like that Auntie? Do you like having my young, hard cock fucking your mouth and tits? I'm going to cum in your mouth soon Auntie, then I'm going to fuck you good and hard and long." She moans and sucks harder as I tell her what I plan for her. "You know how young men are Auntie, I hope your up to a long night now that you got me started."
 
"yes my sweet nephew! I LOVE having your thick juicy cock in my mouth! Fuck my big titties and shoot your cum on auntie's pretty face!" I respond between sucks.

My nephew's sweet cock is leaking precum at a rapid rate, filling my mouth with the sticky sweet fluid. As his rod slides in and out between my big tits, I concentrate on sucking just the head, as hard as I can.

Hi hips are sliding back and forth very fast, I can tell he is on the verge of cumming.

"Yes baby! Cum for aunty!" I say, while grsping his slippery pole in my right hand. I begin jerking his big dick as fast as I can and fondling his balls, all the while urging him on.

"Yes! Do it! Do it for aunty! Make that big, beautiful cock squirt all over my face...in my mouth...and on my tits! Cum!
Cum! Cum!"

As I feel his balls tense and his cock start pumping, I open my mouth as wide as I can...waiting for the first blast...
 
I ignore the shout from downstairs, let 'em come back some other time. My horny Auntie is sucking the head, and more, of my cock as I fuck her big titties. "Oh Auntie, you're going to make me cum all over you" I tell her, her tongue works faster on the head of my cock.
She greedily opens her mouth wider to accept more of my cock as my thrusting becomes more urgent. Pulling my cock from between her huge breasts I step back just a little. Open your mouth Auntie and jerk your Nephew's hard cock into your mouth."
Holding my Aunt's hair in one hand I make her reach for my cock to jerk it. I usually shoot my load pretty far and my slutty Aunt has got me really hot. She starts telling me to give her my cum, shoot it all over her face and titties as she strokes my cock.
She gasps as she feels my shaft swell in her hand, her grip is tight and I hold back as long as I can before releasing a long stream of cum towards my Aunt's waiting mouth. Her aim is true as it goes right in, the end of the stream trailing down her chin and onto her heaving chest. She closes her eyes as next blasts hit her forehead and cheek, my bucking causing me to cover her good.
As I feel the pressure subside I move closer for her to drain some cum onto her hard nipples or open mouth until she is sure I am dry. "Oh Auntie, your the best cocksucker ever! I never have cum so hard or so much before, I hope that's what you wanted."
Rubbing my still hard cock on her soft mellons, I ask her "Now I believe I promised Auntie I would fuck her good and hard when she made me cum. Would you like to take a shower together or do you want to stay covered in your Nephew's cum while he fucks you?"
With a devilish grin, I teasingly slap her nipples with my cock as I await her reply.
 
OOC: apparently shade does not like UPS complexity...sorry

actually not really roflmao
 
OOC: Actually, I prefer to leave it to the thread starter to invite or add characters as we go.
 
OOC: "Shade" -- let it rest. I've seen you blow off people who try to join before. Perhaps its a high testosterone level...your preferences are really not of much interest to me.
 
With a loud gasp,my nephews cock exploded, sending a long rope of thick white sperm directly between my hungry lips.

I continued to jack his cock as shot after shot splattered my face and tits. His cum was delicious! Sweet tasting, thick and very hot! Just the way I like it!

As his cum dribbled down my cheeks, I stuck the oozing head back into my mouth and sucked what cum remained out of his cock.

"hmmmmmmmmm....what sweet cum you have sweety! I hope I get to drink another load before the night's out!" I said with cum smeared lips.

My nephew began slapping my face and tits with his still hard dick and talking nasty to me. "Do you want me to fuck you with my cum all over your face auntie?" was all I heard as I leaned back on the bed, spread my legs and began rubbing my wet pussy.

"Yessssss nephew! I want you to fuck aunty while my face is covered in your sweet hot cum! Do you like the way I look with your thick load all over my pretty face? Come here and stick that big beautiful dick in my pussy! I need it soooooo bad baby!"

With that my nephew grabbed his cock and slid towards me until the massive head was pressed against my hot opening.

"After you fuck my pussy, will you fuck my ass nephew?"
 
"Auntie you look beautiful all covered in my cum, I'm glad you like it, I have lots more for you." Hooking her legs in front of my arms I spread her open wide for my cock as I press it against her wet slit. "I hope you like it good and hard Auntie, I'm going to make my balls slap against that round ass of yours. And yes, I'de love to shove my big cock into your asshole Auntie, I've never done that before."
Pinning her beneath me I begin to ram my cock deeply into her spread pussy. It stretches to accomodate my thick shaft as I plunge deeper and deeper into my Aunt's tight hole. She has already taken more than any of the teenage girls I've managed to fuck as she grabs my ass and pulls me deeper.
"Oh Auntie, I've never had a girl take my whole cock before" I tell her as I watch her tits bounce from my motion. "Do you like your nephew's big balls slapping your ass Auntie, I hope you can take all of my cock back there too."
Her big clit almost seems to get pulled into her wet hole as my cock glides into her. Getting an idea I release one of her legs and roll her on her side, stradling one of her legs. Placing her raised leg in front of me I now have my hands free.
I reach down and spread her cheeks to reveals her little asshole, with my other hand I hold her clit against my shaft with my thumb as I continue to fuck my Aunt deeply.
"You want your nephew to fuck your tight asshole with his big cock Auntie" I taunt her as I begin to probe her with my fingers. "I'm going to make you beg for your nephew's cock in your ass Auntie. I wish I knew my Auntie was such a dirty slut, I could have fed you lots of cum that ended up wasted on fantasies about your big titties."
Teasing her asshole with my fingers but never penetrating her, she bucks her hips as I talk nasty to her, giving as good as she's getting. She seems to enjoy being talked to dirty as she grunts and moans responces to me as my cock slams into her pussy.
Rolling her again I am kneeling spread eagle over her legs with my cock trapped in her snatch. Gripping her ass with both hands I slowly begin to slide the entire length of my shaft in and out of her slit again. My horny Aunt pinned beneath me, I move my index finger to her asshole and begin to slowly insert it as I fuck her. The juices from her wet pussy making it wet already, my finger slowly slides it's way in.
 
My nephew was fucking the living shit out of me! I've had my share of big cocks before, but this was totally new! He stretched my slit to the max, fucking in and out of my cunt in long fast strokes!

As he started teasing my ass with a finger, while still pounding my slippery slit, he began talking dirty, which drove me crazy as I humped his gorgeous dick.

"Yes baby! I.i.i.i..i'll beg you. Oh YES! Ohhh! Play with my ass...yesssss...that's it..stick your finger in my tight asshole while you fuck my cunt with that big cock of yours!

When his finger penetrated my ass, I nearly came!

"Please baby! Please fuck aunties ass! Please! I need it, I need your big beautiful cock in my ass! I'll be your slut! You can fuck me anytime, anywhere and anyway you want to baby! Oh Yes! YES! YEs! Give me that cock please!!!!!"

I was out of control, squeezing my nipples hard while he shoved three fingers into my tight ass.

"would you lick auntie's ass and make it nice and wet for your big cock nephew? Will you do that pleeeaassee? Or are you going to just shove it in? Whatever you want baby! Just fuck me!" I said, reaching around to fondle his balls while his dick slid in and out of my cunt!
 
My horny Aunt lifts her pussy to meet my strokes as she begs me to fuck her asshole with my fat cock. Reaming her with my fingers I can feel my cock filling her snatch. "You want your Nephew to stick his tongue in your tight little asshole before he fucks it Auntie? How can I say no to a request like that!"
Pulling my shaft slowly from her dripping slit, I pause at her asshole to push at it with my cockhead. "That's going to be one hell of a tight fit Auntie, I hope you can take it!"
Lifting my panting Aunt's ass into the air she supports herself with her knees. She starts to lift herself up on her hands but my hand on her neck quickly pushes her huge tits back to the mattress. "No Auntie, stay like that while I lick your asshole. You look like such a wicked slut with your ass in the air like that."
Spreading her cheeks with my hands I spear her tight hole with my tongue. Pulling it out and replacing it with two fingers I smack my Aunt's ass and say "I've never done this before either Auntie. Does my Mom know what a slut her sister is Auntie?" before licking her again from her clit up to her ass.
I tease and fuck her with my tongue while I talk nasty to her. She acts the part as I call her "slut" and "whore", spreading her own ass with her hands so I can pinch her nipples as my tongue invades her asshole.
"Enough of this slut!" I tell her as I straighten up on my knees. "Hold your asshole open for your Nephew's big cock" I tell her as I press the tip against her hole. I don't think it's going to fit I think to myself as I push against her until the head finally 'pops' in. I'm pushing so harda full four inches of my cock follows it in before I can stop.
"Now whore see if you can take all this cock in your ass like you have in your other holes. I'm going to hold still and let you ride it...for now." Smacking her ass I add "C'mon, or should I just fill you at MY pace"
 
My nephew was treating me like a two-bit tramp and I was loving every second of it! When I tried to get on all fours, he pushed my face in the matress and told me to stay like that, with my slutty ass sticking straight up in the air. I wasn't sure if he was going to slam his cock right up my ass, until I felt his hands spread my cheeks and his hot tongue wiggle into my sensitive hole.

I was panting like a dog in heat as he rimmed my ass and licked my pussy. I was shaking from the pleasure he was inflicting on me. I was so close to cumming.

When he asked me i fmy sister new what a slut I was, I had a vision of her walking in on us, as my nephew was blowing his wad all over my slutty face! That thought excited me in a strange way.

Without warning, he stopped tonguing me and said that was it! I spread my ass cheeks for him, preparing for his entrance. I felt the warm flesh of his cockhead push at my tight hole, sliding slowly in until four inches were in my ass. He was so fucking big, but I absolutely loved the feeling. He slapped my ass a few times and told me to fuck his cock with my ass.

Slowly, I inched backward, taking more and more of that monster up my burning asshole. After what seemed like minutes, he was balls deep in my hole. He was swearing at me, calling me a whore and a slut. Telling me how much I loved his cock and how he was going to fuck me wnytime he wanted. I began sliding back and forth slowly, when he grabbed my hips and said "fuck that slut! I"M fucking YOU now!" He began fucking my ass hard and fast, using his entire length.

"Ooooh Ohhh!" I squeeled. "Slap my ass honey! Slap it hard while you fuck it!" I was rocking with him, my ass relaxed around his thick fuckstick. He was sweating and breathing heavy and I knew he would cum soon.

"yes baby, cum for me! You're so fucking good baby! Fuck me and shoot that load. Shoot it anywhere you want to baby! In my pussy, my ass, my face, my mouth! Fuck! Fuck! I'M GONNNAAAA CUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
 
My slutty Aunt rides my shaft with her asshole begging for my cum. I begin to thrust at the end of her strokes so my balls slap her hard clit as my 10 inch cock sinks into her hole.
She's screaming as she climax's again, impaling herself on my rod. "Such a nasty slut you are Auntie. Cumming on your sister's son's cock while he fucks your ass. Maybe she knew I could use a slut like you keep me busy this summer. I gotta remember to thank her when I see her next."
Feeling my cock about ready to burst in her tight ass. I pull my cock out and slap her ass with it. "I'm not quite ready to give you another feeding yet Auntie. Get on your back again. I'm going to watch those big titties of your's bounce while I fuck your asshole."
Hoisting her legs onto my shoulders I lift her ass off the mattress. I plunge my cock into her pussy to the hilt with a devilish grin as she gasps at my sudden thrust. "I needed to get it all wet again Auntie." I tell her slowly pulling it out of her. Without losing contact I slide the head down her dripping slit and push my cock back into her waiting asshole.
With the added moisture of he pussy running down her crack my cock easily slides into her asshole as I begin to fuck my horny Aunt in a steady rythym. Her hands go to her pussy immediately framing her large breasts as they begin to bounce with my thrusts.
Watching her finger her pussy as I fuck her ass has me back at the brink in hardly any time at all. "I'm gonna cum for you again real soon Auntie. I hope your ready for another big load of your Nephew's cum. Where does the slut want her cum this time?" I keep taunting her as I slam my cock into her asshole. I pinch her nipples as she rubs her clit and fingers her snatch.
She spreads her legs and slides off my shoulders, removing my cock from her ass. With a gleam in her eyes she reaches for my cock and say's "Give that big beautiful cock to your Auntie dear, I'll know where I want it."
 
My nephew was driving me fucking crazy with his cock! He was treating me like a slut and I was loving every second of it! I had never felt so sexually satisfied in all my life.

"Oh baby! Use my cunt and my ass any way you want!" I gasped.

"I'm your personal cum dump sweety! Fuck my ass and fill my face with that hot sticky sperm!"

I was out of control with lust, panting and sqeezing my big tits as his giant cock slid in and out of my hungry ass at a frantic pace. "Where does my little whore want my cum?" he asked in a mocking tone.

I reach down and grabbed his cock, ripping it from my ass with a loud ploping sound and turned around so that his cock was at my lips, right where I wanted it.

"You know where I want that thick hot cum baby! Don't tease me! Give it to me! Give it to me now! Shoot! Shoot that creamy load in my face!" I was yanking his dick as fast and as hard as I could, holding his balls so they wouldn't swing around to much.

He grunted and exploded! A huge rope of cum flew straight into my mouth! Another hit my cheek! Another my lips! Another in my nose! Over and over and over, his magnificent dick spit hot jizz into my slutty face. My entire face was coated with his stuff and I bent to suck his cock clean, I heard the unmistakeable sound of someone clearing their throat.

I froze, my heart stopped, I started to feel sick and dizzy.

Standing in the doorway, with an expression I coudn't read, was my sister! My nephews mother! Here we were, my nephews cock in my mouth, my face covered in his cum and my sister staring directly at us!

There was nothing I could say, so I waited for what seemed like hours, until she spoke...

OOC: We need a hot bitch to play the role of My siser/my nephews mother. Any takers? Or Cummers? :)
 
I couldn't believe how lucky I was as my newfound whore pulls my cock out of her ass and brings it to her mouth. Stroking my 10 inch shaft my cum-hungry Aunt swallows as much of my cock as she can in one motion.
"Give Auntie your hot cum" she tells me as she licks my cockhead. Her hand is a blur as she jerks me into her sucking lips, her tight grip causing my already engorged cockhead to swell even more.
Using her free hand to hold and fondle my heavy balls I prepare to unload into my Auntie's mouth and face for the second time today. "Get ready slut, I'm gonna coat your face with my cum again" I tell her grabbing her by her hair and holding her face and open mouth in front of my cock.
Holding her steady as she strokes me and tries to get my cock back into her mouth, I release stream after stream of cum into my Aunt's throat and all over her face as she continues to milk my throbbing shaft.
Finally releasing her she sucks my cock deeply and uses it to wipe cum from her face before licking my shaft clean each time. Her "mmmm's" as she licks and sucks send electic shocks through me.
Kissing my cock on the tip and smiling at me with cum still covering her my horny Aunt freezes in place with my cock in her hand.
My senses slowly returning I register the sound of someone clearing thier throat. Turning slowly I see what has finally drawn my Auntie's attentions from my cock as my Mother stands in the doorway, staring at her sister and son on the bed.
 
"Oh my, what have we here?" I ask, my hands on my hips. Although I've seen quite a bit of the action, I'm still taken aback by the lustful abandon my sister showed for my son. And what a glorious cock he has! I try unsuccessfully to wipe the smile from my face, and in the end burst out laughing: "You should see your faces, caught in the act! Alright now both of you, get cleaned up." I turn around and walk to the kitchen, but I also sense the dampness in my panties..........
 
Back
Top