Naked Saturday Morning at Home

As posted at #192, one of my nudist New Years resolutions was to change grooming my smoothie from shaving back to epilating. (Not that anybody cares, other than my wife and me!)

Not often I succeed with a New Years resolution, so I am proud to announce mission accomplished! Happy Nude Year!
 
Wife and I work from home, but in separate rooms. Yesterday after getting cleaned up I went to my office and sent her a network message (text) stating I was working nude and hoped she didn't mind. Her reply was she didn't as long as I sat on a towel. I can do that!
 
alas, it is winter time in oklahoma anound just a tad too chilly for running around nude all the time. we still cavort in the evenings after we up the temp a few degrees!
 
alas, it is winter time in oklahoma anound just a tad too chilly for running around nude all the time. we still cavort in the evenings after we up the temp a few degrees!

Good for you guys! I have found wearing socks helps keep the entire body warmer in the cooler temps.
 
Been using a space heater...get to be naked and not freeze my you-know-what off. Stay naked!
 
Been using a space heater...get to be naked and not freeze my you-know-what off. Stay naked!
That works! I guess it depends on where you are and how cold it gets. Here in Florida it is often just chilly in the morning, so socks do the trick.
 
Enjoying another peaceful Saturday morning naked. The post in the various threads are keeping me entertained...have a great weekend!
 
Good morning fellow Saturday Morning Naked folks. I have been nude all morning except to step out to let one dog do its thing and get the paper. Obviously, I do not let the dog do its thing on the paper.

While in the kitchen making breakfast, my wife came out of the bedroom nude and said, "Gosh! We're wearing the same outfit!"
 
A little nearly naked tale to share with the nice folks at Lit.

Yesterday morning, working at home, my wife and I happened to have a conversation in the great room. She was dressed and I was wearing an open robe (little cool inside to be completely nude). She sat on the sofa and I sat across from her in a chair. The robe fell completely open. I had both legs up in the chair, spread quit wide. All my nice smooth stuff was on display, while she was dressed and we carried on like normal. Being so open and visible felt so good. Some CFNM fun!
 
I am naked. It is Saturday morning. I am home.

So wonderful to walk around the house nude...a great sensual feeling.
 
As usual, naked all morning, and probably will be all day. Got the newspaper at 5 AM, naked and 8 (f) degrees. Felt good to have the wind blow over my sleepy body.
I agree with the above post. This is not exhibitionist, just a fine SENSUAL feeling.
 
Tuesday morning. Once I get my naked butt out of bed it will be time for my favorite way to work out with weights...nude!
 
Naked Again...at Last!

Waiting for Saturday mornings can be a real challenge sometimes. When Saturdays do come and I can get naked...all is well.
 
Back
Top