Just One

Gadzooks! That is one fine, sexy body! Great posing, great pics, great lips...
Thank you!

I'm glad that I'm am teasing and especially pleasing you. You're doing a pretty good job of testing the stretching power boxer shorts after looking at your pics. And I guess we may eventually find out the proximity between us, hopefully make it shorter :) thank you for being so sexy and awesome :kiss:
:cattail:

Definitely artistic
Thanks so much!

And the beautiful lady returns! What a marvelous day this is turning out to be.
Oh hey! Great to see you! ;)

Lovely photos, beautiful subject!
Thanks so much!

Mutual of course.

Life's been great. But it just got a tad better if you stick around for a spell.

Would love to catsup.:rose:
Great! I relish the thought! ;)

Right Here

I love feeling so open and vulnerable when making love.

Last edited:
I don't believe this is lascivious exhibition of my pretty pussy but an artistic photograph showing the beauty of my cunt.

PS It's good to be back. Still unsure about posting photos but it is positively addictive!

Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you back. How are you doing? I hope that life has been treating you well.

I Enjoy

Lying on my tummy and thinking about a lover's gentle caresses before passion overtakes us both.

Last edited:
Such a feast for the eyes.
Such a pleasure for the senses.

What would it take to have you at the peak of pleasure as you feel yourself lost in the act.

Oh Yes.... If Only...

…………………..

Last edited:
Leg Men?

I love having my legs stroked and kissed.

Last edited:
I don't always cum quickly but when I do it's when I masturbate to katbound. Stay horny my friends.

What an erotic treat you have given us. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

What a magnificent ass, love to pull your panties aside and run my tongue up and down your cheeks

Hi Kat ! I just wanted to say what pretty much everyone else has pretty much already said...your body is incredibly photogenic and exquisitely erotic !!

To be your lover and have the opportunity to slowly and gently caress and kiss and softly nibble every inch of you would be just as pleasurable for me as I hope it would be for you....letting just the tips of my fingers caress your legs as I lift them up and put one on my shoulder as my lips and fingers walk along them... ;)

Please continue to tease us with such incredible images !!

:rose:

Lance, it's so nice to see you! Thank you for the warm welcome back. All is well. I hope the same for you. xo

What an erotic treat you have given us. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.
Thank you. Glad you like!

What a magnificent ass, love to pull your panties aside and run my tongue up and down your cheeks
Mmmm. That's my kind of love play.

Hi Kat ! I just wanted to say what pretty much everyone else has pretty much already said...your body is incredibly photogenic and exquisitely erotic !!

To be your lover and have the opportunity to slowly and gently caress and kiss and softly nibble every inch of you would be just as pleasurable for me as I hope it would be for you....letting just the tips of my fingers caress your legs as I lift them up and put one on my shoulder as my lips and fingers walk along them... ;)

Please continue to tease us with such incredible images !!

:rose:
Nice to see you and so glad you like my photos. x

I don't always cum quickly but when I do it's when I masturbate to katbound. Stay horny my friends.
;) Thank you for the compliment.

If only what? ;) Do tell....
Some things shall remain unspoken. Thank you for being so appreciative.

Such a feast for the eyes.
Such a pleasure for the senses.

What would it take to have you at the peak of pleasure as you feel yourself lost in the act.
It wouldn't take much, that's for certain. ;)

Loving your thread...sorry it took me so long to stop by and say hi.

Lying on my tummy and thinking about a lover's gentle caresses before passion overtakes us both.
Good at teasing... Absolutely.
Pleasing... I give it my best!

Your legs and ass on your belly... I really love kissing up legs and especially that area where the cheek and the leg meet. I'll trail my tongue from your hip to your little rosebud ass. I'm not opposed to using toys in pre play and or during sex!

I don't believe this is lascivious exhibition of my pretty pussy but an artistic photograph showing the beauty of my cunt.

PS It's good to be back. Still unsure about posting photos but it is positively addictive!

Beautiful

Back