Snowbound…(Closed)

DangerousDarkEyes

Shadow Dancer
She was walking, it was dark, her heart pounded in her chest. She felt a fear unlike any other as she walked towards something she only knew as being a release of that fear and pounding.

Her hearing enhanced as did her fear and she now heard the footsteps not far behind her. As she walked faster, so did those steps from behind and now she was running.

She felt a large hand grab her shoulder, she screamed out and the strangers other hand covered her mouth, muffling her cries for help. Then she felt his large hand move down to the nape of her neck, he must be massive she thought as she felt his fingers wrapping around her neck. She couldn’t think, she couldn’t breath….

Memory bolted awake with her heart racing and beads of sweat on her forehead. It took her several minutes before she calmed down from her reoccurring nightmare. She then realized she was in her car and freezing even with several blankets around covering her.

She had slid of the road, losing control of her raggedy old Ford. Somehow she had managed to survive the slide down the hill but must have bumped her head on the steering wheel as it was now beginning to throb slightly. She tried the engine and found much needed relief from the cold when she could turn the heat on. Memory also had lucked out by bringing the blankets, a few snacks, matches and some water with her, knowing she would be traveling these roads.

The only problem now was that by now she would be considered missing, yet no one would be looking for her. She had been on her way to her boyfriends house to surprise him after they had fought and she had hung up on him saying she wasn’t going to come to his family cabin. She had realized once again that quick temper of hers, along with the beautiful red curls she had, once again had got the best of her and she was hoping to make up for that when she got to his cabin.

But alas, now he wouldn’t even think about her for at least a few days and even if he tried to call, her cell phone couldn’t pick up a connection where she was as she had already tried. Even her parents wouldn’t look for their 21year old daughter. The last time they were all together was at her new apartment where they had surprised her by stopping by. Things didn’t go well and she told them to just go home, quit meddling in her life and call before they come over. That was over two years ago. Once again her temper had got the best of her, but she justified it that time for many reasons. She never talked about them, not even to Dale, her boyfriend and as for her she considered herself without family and always had to be prepared to take care of herself.

Since she knew no one was looking for her and knew no one could see her down here from the road, she decided to prepare herself, climb the hill and pray that someone came along soon. She stuffed her purse full, rolled up the two blankets with a belt from her suitcase, which she leaving there. Then turned the engine off, got out and locked the car and began to walk up the hill, thankful it wasn’t very steep. It took her a bit of time to walk up as the snow was pretty deep. It was pure relief to have just made it up the hill to the road and she started walked, every once in a while turning around to see if there was a vehicle or something in sight anywhere.

As it began to get dark, she unrolled the blankets and wrapped them around her. She knew she had to make herself just keep walking and not give in to the cold or the sleepiness she was beginning to feel. It was evident that it wouldn’t be long before she would have to give in and rest awhile, just by the way her body swayed to and fro as if she were drunk as she walked.

“Please….Please…someone come by….” she whispered as if praying and continued on.

George had been out purchasing supplies when the storm had begun to role in. He recalled the store owner, whom he visited every few weeks, mentioning that they expected the phone lines and roads to be out for a few days at least. George hadn't been too concerned about that, the snowmobile that he used as transport didn't need roads, and he didn't care too much about contact with the outside world anymore. Although the inclement weather would keep him confined to his cabin and the local surrounds, that was okay as well, he was near a lake and there was also wildlife for one who knew how to hunt. It would however also mean there might be a delay in supplies getting to the store and even him being able to get to the store as regularly as usual.
For that reason he had stocked up on a few extra essentials and comforts just in case the storm lasted longer than anticipated. He could wait out the storm, he had his last supply of books, which he had not finished yet, and had even bought a few extra magazines just in case. A fortune telling magazine and 'Playboy' might not end up being the best reading material but still they would help pass the time.

Now as he glided along onto of the increasing snowy road, he recalled the store owners parting words. There had been a young girl who had stopped at the store earlier, she had been going to Dale's families cabin and would he make sure she had gotten there alright. Jim the store owner knew George was resourceful and also always willing to help. Looking at the weather George was sure she would have been in front of the real storm, even he was only experiencing the light snowfall of the fringes of the weather as it followed him. Her destination was a cabin a few miles past his and it wouldn't hurt to check that she made it safely, especially if he pushed the mobile a bit, he could also then cut through the woods and get back home before the storm arrived in earnest.

George had been thinking about the young woman the store owner had mentioned. He was certain he had recalled seeing her once in the summer. A beautiful red head had been getting into Dale's car when he had stopped by at the cabin to do some maintenance work. If it was the same girl he doubted she had even noticed him, they had been in a rush and one could hardly expect a woman to take notice of the 'handy-man' who he suspected was probably twice her age. But he had noticed her, she had reminded him of his wife, her size and curves, even if her hair was the wrong colour. He had instinctively waved at her (although the glare on the cars windows had hidden any response if she had even seen him) before returning to his work. George didn't need the money but he enjoyed doing the work, it kept him occupied and his mind off the past.

Rounding the corner of the road he saw the figure up ahead trundling through the snow. Despite being on the road it would still be heavy going and he could see she (he suspected it was the girl) was struggling. Luckily she did seem to have a warm cloak and was bundled up nicely, though as he got nearer to her he realised it was just blankets wrapped around her. He had not passed her car on the road and suspected it was over a ditch somewhere, that could be sorted out later when the snows cleared. The main problem he saw was that with her on the snow-mobile the ride would be slow and they might not make her destination in time if the storm rushed in. His own cabin was close and they would make that easily, she would just have to see out the storm in his less luxurious abode.

Not wanting to startle her he waved as he approached the young woman who had turned around at the sound of his engine.

"Hi there, Jim told me to be on the lookout for you," George said as he lowered his hood. "Don't think we will make it to your destination before the storm really hits, but my cabin is just a mile or so from here."

She had heard the sound of an engine before she saw the man riding the snow mobile. Oh thank goodness, she thought to herself as she saw the man wave, her body shivering from head to toe. She got on the machine as she listened to him explain they could only go as far as his house.

“I don’t care where you take me, as long as the place is nice and warm.”

Just sitting down and off her feet gave her a little comfort. Although when she put her arms around his waist to hold on, his body blocked the wind and gave her more warmth which she really needed. She held on tightly. As soon as they started off, that’s when her mind raced with a several thoughts of him being some stranger that looked for woman like her. Who knew if he had ulterior motives or not. She hadn’t seen his face to clearly. She shrugged off those thoughts as she was too much in need of some shelter from this storm.

He drove through the woods, which also helped shelter them from the wind a little bit. It didn’t take long to where he finally parked next to a small log cabin. It was the best sight, besides him, that she had seen in what seemed like forever.

“Oh I can’t thank you enough for picking me up. My car went off the road earlier today and I’ve been walking for hours. I hadn’t realized there was a storm coming.” She said with her teeth shivering and her body still shaking. “By the way, I’m Memory,” she added putting out her gloved hand which was still trembling, to shake his.

She watched as he got off the snow mobile and did notice he was quite a bit taller than her. When he lowered his to talk to her she thought she recognized him but couldn’t place where that was.

"Umm...Hi Memory," he took her hand gently, noting how it was trembling. He wandered if that was a result solely of the weather, or was she a little nervous about the situation. "I am George, and I really think we should get you inside and out of those damp clothes."

Releasing her hand he picked up the saddle bags that hung over the snow-mobile and handed them to her. He had been right it was the same girl he had seen in Dale's car, it was impossible to forget that beautiful face.

"Please take these inside while I stow the mobile away under shelter."

He smiled, "the place isn't big but it is at least warm and we will have your clothes and blankets dry in no time once I start the fire."

He shook the saddle bags gently, "I also have plenty of supplies, so we won't starve."

Handing her over the bags he added cheerfully, "feel free to make yourself at home."

“Thanks George, and I really do appreciate this.” she said as he handed her the saddle bags.

She walked up the two steps to the back door of the cabin and walked inside. She smiled instantly noticing it was still much warmer inside even without the fire. She glanced around and noticed she was in the main part of the cabin with the kitchen/living area all together. She noticed a hall off to the left and figured that led to the bedroom and bathroom.

There was a round wooden table with four chairs in the center of the quaint kitchen area. She immediately set the bags down on the table. As she peeled off the blankets around her she noticed the nice fireplace with a stack of wood next to it and a couch, coffee table and a television.

It was smaller than she was use to, but very sufficient for her. Memory actually felt very comfortable in the cabin, not really caring that she was staying here with a stranger. He seemed to be a very nice man, obviously a bit older than her and probably not married. That was unless his wife didn’t come to the cabin with him. She had a pretty good idea this was his home, not just a summer cabin, like Dales family. She giggled to herself, having a good idea of how upset Dale would be with her getting into this situation. He would never believe she had just forgotten to check the weather before she left. She also realized this was the first time she had even thought of him since she had been walking. Hell with him, she thought to herself, George was kind enough to offer shelter and had supplies, she wasn’t about to let Dale and his high morals and values make her feel bad about the situation.

By the time George walked in, she had the blankets off along with her jacket, hood and gloves. She now stood there all 5’3 inches of her trim body with tight fitting jeans on that were pretty much soaked up to the knees. She had on a tan ski sweater with a brown blouse underneath. At least she had the sense to have worn lots of clothes.

She sat down on a kitchen chair and was taking her wet Nikki’s off. The thought of wearing boots had never crossed her mind.

“You have a very nice home here George. I’ll empty your saddle bags while you start the fire, but before that, is there anything you have for now, like a thick robe or something I could change into? Anything really would do just so I get off these wet jeans.”

She was looking him directly in the face and now remembered where she had seen him. He was the handyman for Dale’s family. Now she was sure she didn’t have anything to worry about, he seemed to have a very docile personality to her.

“Oh and if you have a couple aspirins or Tylenol, I would really appreciate that.” She knew her head hurt from the accident, but she figured it was also from being cold and now growing hungry. Her stomach growled several times.

Now that he could see her George was certain she reminded him of his wife. Apart from the hair their builds would have been much the same when she had been this girls age. Perhaps Memory's hips were a bit more shapely and her breasts slightly larger, but otherwise she reminded him of when he first met Kate. But that had been twenty years ago and things had changed, but still he was certain some of Kate's old clothes would fit her.

"I don't think I have a robe, but might have a long t-shirt you could wear until I find some thing a bit better."

Now that she was free of the blankets and her coat, George had noticed her cut on her forehead for the first time.

"As for your head, I have a full med kit and will be able to take care of that. There should be some painkillers as well."

He moved into the living area and began to rummage through a chest, knowing that some of Kate's old clothes were there. He had remembered that she used to like to wear long if tight t-shirts, knowing that they used to turn George on, especially when she was naked beneath.

"I advise you take off as much of those damp clothes as you can, least until the fire dries them out...Ah this should do."

He pulled out a white shirt, not realising that it was Kate's 'Horny Girl' shirt she had bought as a surprise for him once. He handed it to Memory before heading towards what she expected was the bedroom, bathroom area.

"You can use that until your clothes are dry, I am fetching the emergency medical kit."

He disappeared leaving Memory to her own thoughts.

Last edited:
Memory looked over the shirt and was amused by what it said and wondered if he knew what he had given her. She didn’t mind though, She quickly took off her wet jeans and her blouse and sweater, pulling the tight t-shirt over herself. It was obvious this was going to be a bit see thru to say the least, with it fitting quite tightly around her breasts. Plus she was wearing a skimpy blue lace bra and panty set that didn’t hide all that much of her body either.

Once she had it on, she started to take out the things from the saddle bags and place them on the counter. Her mind drifted off to George, wondering what kind of man he was. This couldn’t possibly be his shirt, it looked much to small to fit him and she doubted he would even wear it cause of what it said. Of course, she could be wrong, now a days you never knew what people liked or didn’t.

The thought of being his ‘horny girl’ actually put a tingling thru out her body and now she was anxious to see what he thought and said once he came out and found her dressed like this.

When George returned and saw Memory unpacking the saddle bag he suddenly had a sinking feeling. He had forgotten that he had purchased a girly magazine, although his reason had been innocent enough. He was about to tell her to stop, when he noticed what she was wearing for the first time. The t-shirt barely hung below the nice rounded globes of her backside, and he could see from the tightness across her back that it would hardly hide her breasts, though she had obviously kept her bra on.

He thought it best not to make a big deal of the shirt or what she might find in the bag and just announced boldly that he had the medi-kit. Besides she obviously wasn't too embarrassed by what she was wearing...modern girls.

When she turned towards him he couldn't help but laugh at the print on the t-shirt.

"Oh dear, looks like I pulled out one of Kate's treat shirts. Let me find you something else."

He couldn't help but admire how he firm breasts, barely covered in blue pressed out against the material as if wanting to escape.

She giggled a bit at his surprise with the shirt and what it said.

“Don’t bother, I like this shirt, that is if you don’t mind, I sure don’t. Can I ask who Kate is, girlfriend, wife?”

She watched him point to the cabinet that had glasses in as he gave her two Tylenol. She got a glass of water and took the pills quickly.

“Thanks again for helping me out, maybe after you start the fire you might be able to come up with some socks, mine were soaked thru and thru.”

She was watching as he had gone to start a fire. She was looking at him more now that she had a chance, and actually for a man his age, he was much more sexy than her boyfriend, or soon to be exboyfriend.

As the fire got started she quickly walked up to it, grateful for the heat, but surprising him once again this time by her closeness.

George had been silent while he started the fire, not sure how to answer her question about Kate. He did not want to make her feel uncomfortable, but talking of Kate still hurt a bit. But still he would have to put her at ease, let her know there wouldn't be a woman bursting through the door demanding why she was here.

When she moved up next to him, he couldn't help but look down at her admiringly. She sure filled the shirt out nicely, and she certainly was not shy.

"Kate was both," he finally said, "she was my girlfriend when I was younger and my wife when I matured, but she was always a naughty girl." He smiled fondly, "but she won't need that shirt again so you can keep it, if you like."

"Now let me see if I can find you some socks," he walked off again, "but please make yourself at home," he called over his shoulder. "There isn't much to do, but I do have plenty to read around the house."

It was apparent to Memory, his feelings towards Kate and decided not to pursue the subject. Although she was a bit curious as to what he meant by naughty girl; there were so many ways to read into that statement. At least he wasn’t shy or embarrassed too much.

His comment about plenty to read was obvious as she had noticed lots of books and magazines, including the new playboy one in his saddle bags. That made her think again about the naughty girl comment and wondered if he would consider her a naughty girl. Since they were going to be snowed in for awhile, she made up her mind to find out more about George, mainly his likes and dislikes. What better way to spend a snowy day in then by the fire and talking sex or playing.

She had sat down on the couch, curling up her legs under her but pinched her nipples a bit making them nice and hard before he returned. She was glancing through his new playboy magazine when he returned with the socks.

“Thank you George, you’ve been really kind. Why don’t you get undressed and comfortable now. In fact wear what ever you normally do when at home, don’t worry about me, I’m not that shy. We could sit and get to know each other better.” she said not hiding the fact that her nipples were erect and pressed hard against her shirt. “I like your taste in magazines, by the way.”

George was a bit surprised by her casualness. He had noticed the erectness of her nipples, and how they pressed against the tight t-shirt. She would still be feeling the after affects of the snow, which could result in that, but surely she would have noticed and would be trying to cover up. She was so young, well compared to him, and so beautiful. He stood there a bit shocked, not sure how to react to her flirting. He wanted to joke and say he usually walked around the house naked, but thought caution would be best in case she was setting him up.

"Oh that magazine...I don't usually buy it, but needed some extra reading material just in case the storm lasted longer than anticipated."
That had been a true statement, although the thought of looking at naked women had also been appealing. It had been a while.

Now he had a real one sitting right in front of him, one who wasn't shy and obviously enjoyed flirting, and it stirred his manhood slightly.

"Why don't you find us an article to discuss, while I change." He thought it was best to leave the ball in her court.

When George returned he was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed his toned body, a result of outdoor and healthy living, and a pair of boxers that showed his large semi erection. He hoped it would entice her while still seeming kind of normal.

Sitting down next to her, he resisted the urge to put an arm around her shoulders, but made sure he was close enough that their bodies touched if she moved slightly.

"So what did you find for us?"

Memory automatically looked up when George walked in the room. There was a bright gleam on her face as she eyed him up and down. He was definitely in great shape for his age, she thought to herself, pretty nice on the eyes from head to toe. She couldn’t help notice the slight bulge in his pants as she continued looking him over.

“Well you look nice and comfortable,” she smiled as he sat down next to her. She caught whiff of his scent which was clean and intoxicating, although she didn’t know if that was cologne or just him. Either way she took in a large breath, allowing herself that enjoyment. She was glad he had sat down close to her, sensing he was getting comfortable around her as she was with him. Funny, she thought to herself, it usually took her much longer to feel comfortable around most men. But George was totally different, she could relax with him there and concentrate more on him than on anything else.

“Actually I was reading this forum on women and men’s fantasies. I just read the first two. One is a woman wanting to be tied up as she was standing up and then teased and pleased till she begged for her lover to ease that tension.”

Memory looked at him for any reaction, wondering if that was a grin beginning to crease his lips.

“That sounds pretty interesting, don’t you think? Although I think it would even be fun if the roles were reversed and him tied up.” she laughed lightly, teasing him as she leaned her hand down just above the knee and squeezed it a bit.

“The other fantasy was a man who liked his woman to dress in school uniforms and him play the part as principal. There’s something with a lot of different potential in it too. It doesn’t say anything about discipline, but I could imagine light swats or spanks, nothing too rough. Myself, I’m not really into sadistic play, but to each his/her own. So any thoughts on those fantasy’s or did you want to read the next one. This is quite interesting.” She handed him the magazine, leaning very close to him, allowing a breast to brush against his arm. Then putting her arms above her head, she stretched, her breasts jutting out wanting to rip through the t-shirt. She smiled as she noticed his quick look at her.

She was definitely not shy, and her willingness to discuss sex made him a little braver. He looked down at her hand on his knee and smiled, letting her know he approved.

"Well the younger innocent girl is probably most guys favourite, and the schoolgirl fantasy chief amongst those," he smiled at her. "Especially if the girl is not actually a schoolgirl and say in her early twenties and a little experienced."

He grinned. "Never been tied up before but it does sound interesting."

He couldn't help admiring the way she stretched, and let her know it, by shifting closer and blatantly adjusting his hardening erection through his boxer shorts.

"That is a nice pose by the way, would look good in this magazine."

“I agree about the fantasies, the school girl one seems to be a favorite. In fact, I have role played that one and was one of the hottest experiences I ever had.”

She had slowly started to gently slide her hand up and down his thigh, enjoying the feel of his warm flesh against her. Although she wasn’t about to let her hand travel underneath his pants, at least not just yet.

“I hadn’t realized I was posing, but thanks for the compliment. Actually I have had my picture taken in several different poses as well as several ones dressed from wearing lots of clothing to practically none. I enjoyed that too. My boyfriend, or rather ex to be boyfriend took the pictures. It was very hot.”

Her cheeks blushed a bit with giving him this much information, but she was only being honest and he didn’t know it yet but would probably find out…she loved talking about sex, hell, she loved sex, it was never very far from her mind.

“So you’ve never been tied up? Ever feel like you’d want to be?” she asked sincerely curious.

He was enjoying the sensation of her hand caressing his thigh, the sensation of her smooth skin against his rougher skin. It definitely was a turn on to have this young girl, probably twenty years his junior flirt with him. Also the thoughts of her as a school girl caused his penis to throb and harden.

"Hmm so you are a bit of a model then, makes sense with your cracking body...though," he looked at her, "would probably be better if you lost the damp underwear. It spoils the affect a little."

He didn't let her reply to his obvious flirt.

"As to being tied up, we are going to be stranded here a while, so don't mind giving it a bash later."

he winked at her and took picked up the magazine, "but for now let's play a game. We try and guess what we think is the models favourite position." He opened it on a page, "here tell me about this one."

She was quite taken aback by his bold comment, although he was right, her panties were a bit damp. How did men know such things, was it really so obvious, she wondered to herself.

She laughed at his comment about being tied down, although wondering how serious she was. It wasn’t anything she had ever done to a guy before, although it sounded fun.

She looked at the picture of the woman in the magazine with a great set of tits covered by a skimpy red bra that looked like it barely held them in. She had on a very thin red thong and was laying on a chaise lounge holding up one of those tropical drinks to her red lips. One knee was bent up as well as one arm lay up and across her head.

“Well, I’d say first that it seems to be a very sensual picture. Truthfully, I think she actually wants the little bit of clothing ripped off her and prefers missionary in that type of scenario. What do you think of the picture and what she likes? Then you can read and find out whose right, if either of us are.”

"Hmm let's see," he was beginning to feel a lot more comfortable as he suspected she was. There was definite flirting from her side, her hand on his leg was confirmation of this. But was that all it was, or was there more. She had dropped a hint about her ex-boyfriend, opening up the pathway free of guilt, though saying 'soon to be' gave her an escape if she wanted it. Maybe she was just an open-minded girl who enjoyed flirting, and enjoyed teasing an obviously horny older man. Well she may be young but she wasn't a girl, she was old enough to know what she was doing.

She had also not commented either way on his offer of tying up, which would no doubt result in some form of intimate contact. But as much as George wanted to have sex with her he wasn't going to push the fact. The dream of a young woman moaning to his ministrations was so close, but it could still just be that a dream. Flirting was one thing, but when it came to actually following through, she might suddenly realise he was much older than her.

"I think by the fact she is clothed in all her photos on this page, she is new to this and not totally comfortable with nudity yet. So I would agree with you about the missionary, but because I have to choose something different...I will say Girl on Top...that way she is controlling the action and can still hide her intimate bits if she wants too."

He grinned at her, "so let us see who is right, but," he added with a wink, "what will the bet be?"

“You could be right about her being new to this, I never thought of it that way.” Memory said, looking again at the picture, then back to him.

She hadn’t thought about a betting game, but the more she did, the more she found how fun that could be. All sorts of ideas started racing thru her head almost too fast to get a hold of one. Finally after shifting a bit in her seat, she decided to make it simple and easy at least at first, not wanting to rush anything.

“How about….hmmmm….we make a bet on who makes lunch?” she said and thought she saw possibly a frown start to form, “and the winner gets a kiss from the loser. How does that sound? So who wins?"

Now that is hard to read he thought as she placed her bet. A simple enough bet that any people could make, buying dinner, making food. But the kiss, that was still a little flirtatious, though only a little.

"Okay that sounds good, winner gets to choose and make the lunch."

He knew it was a turn around on what she meant but he was not sure how good her cooking skills were and had the suspicion he might have guessed right.

"But the loser has to serve the food and be an obedient waiter," he kind of liked the idea of seeing how flirtatious and obedient she would be when serving the food. "As well as kissing the winner wherever they choose." He grinned, wondering if he would have the guts to ask her to kiss his now fully erect member.

Without waiting for her to object he turned the page.

"Now let's see who was right...crap!"

He shook his head and read out a paragraph.

"Newcomer Mindy says although it may not be very adventurous, she likes old fashioned missionary position and the feel of her man pressing down on her."

He smiled, not too disappointed, "guess that makes you the winner."

Memory looked at him quizzically, her eyes squinted a bit as she tried to make sense of what he said the bet was. She had thought she meant the other way around, but hell it didn’t matter, she wasn’t too bad in the kitchen.

She listened to him read Mindy’s profile and smiled when she found out she was the winner.

“You do realize you are going to have to watch me make lunch and we eat it before any kissing goes on.” Memory said lightheartedly. “Of course that means I have to wait to find out just where you want your kiss.” she smiled, giving him a wink.

She then got up, stretched where her tits pushed hard against her shirt once again and the shirt came up to mid thigh with her arms up in the air. Then after taking a deep breath, she went to the refrigerator and looked inside it. She found exactly what she was looking for. He had several different meats and cheeses to make sandwiches. She grabbed the ham and swiss cheese, knowing he must like it since he bought it and she got two cold yellow delicious apples out of the fruit drawer.

She did have to ask him what kind of condiment he liked on his sandwich, but other than that, she made her way quite easily around the kitchen. She did manage to drop an apple and had to bend over to pick it up, but this made her smile. It couldn’t have happened at a better time, she already had seen him watching her body move around in the kitchen. There was no denying she had just given him a nice view of her blue panties that fit snuggly on her bottom, showing a bit of the cheeks of her ass.

Memory put two plates on the counter, each with a sandwich and a cut up apple along with some chips she had found. Then she again looked in the refrigerator and found he had iced tea in there and decided to pour them each a glass. She had thought about hot chocolate, but she was already a bit feverish just from what had gone on so far.

“Okay, you get to serve.” she said as she sat down at the small table.

By the time she was done there was no hiding how aroused he was. Her stretching, bending and gentle gliding around the kitchen had caused his now significant erection to press against the material of his boxers. Still he could sense she was teasing him, knowing she held all the cards. He was the horny older man and any move on his part, if rebuffed by her could get him into trouble. What authorities would believe that a young, attractive girl with a wealthy boyfriend would have chosen to dally with a older recluse.

But that didn't deter him from admiring her every move, from imagining all sorts of sexual activities between them, and to give her a stupid grin whenever she caught him watching. He was not sure how to continue but in the end decided to take a chance. he could always disguise it as a joke if she got offended.

"Well how would my lady like to be served?"

He moved close to where she sat.

"Should I go topless or fully naked?"

Well that was a question she hadn’t been asked before, Memory thought to herself. Of course she had to smile up at him, checking to make sure he was serious, which he seemed to be. At least the nice tent in his shorts was telling her he was very serious. This made her smile even more.

“I think I’ll pick naked, considering you can practically see all of my body, I’d love to see yours.” She then looked down at his erection and added, “and I think it will be a bit more comfortable for you as well.”

She couldn’t believe how easy this was, she had to wonder how far he would let her go with asking or even telling him what to do. Normally she was only like that when she was really turned on to a guy, but that had been awhile ago. Even her boyfriend wasn’t able to turn her on so quickly. But something about George, she couldn’t pin it down, but whatever it was, was making her extremely hot.

George smiled.
Things were going better than he had expected. He could see from her flirting she was definitely in the mood for fun. That fun may end in nothing more than a little teasing, but still it would be better than sitting around on his own as this storm originally had intended for him. No Memory was definitely having fun and up for what was happening. Her nipples were hard and taut and she had made a point of making sure the shirt showed of the fine curves of her breasts and behind. He also had noticed, when her bending down or stretching had revealed them, the damp patch on her panty.

"Well I am not so sure about that, seeing all of your body, but I was the looser of the first round."

He reached down and pulled his shirt over his head, making sure he delayed long enough for her to get a good view of his tight muscles. George knew he had a good body, he was active and took care of himself.

Tossing the shirt aside he grinned, "going to be interesting later when I have to obey your every command."

Hooking his thumbs into the waistband he pulled the shorts down over his erection and let them fall to the floor. He had always been proud of his penis (Kate had even said it was porn star quality, though he was unsure about that) and now the long thick tool was displayed in all its glory for her.

"So...what must I do now Mistress?"

He wasn't sure why he called her that but it seemed oddly appropriate now.

She watched as he stripped his clothes off, openly showing her appreciation of his body. For a man his age, although she really didn’t know how old he was, didn’t matter either, he was in better shape than some of the men she had gone out with. He had a nice tight body, toned and muscular, cute butt and a hot looking cock. He was much bigger and even thicker than anyone she had been with.

She was smiling, then grinned when he called her mistress, this was definitely going to be a lot of fun since he seemed to be in to it also.

“Now you must come here first, I want a closer look and turn all the way around, slowly. Then you can serve us lunch and we’ll eat.” She said, trying out the power he had just given her, which made her grow that much more excited.

Back