Talking Filthy To You

I love being called nasty names. It instantly gets me wet. I love feeling like he owns me..losing complete control of my body is such a good feeling

Instantly?? Where's the fun in that? It should be a slow, build. Gaining momentum until the final release. How does that grab ya?

Instantly?? Where's the fun in that? It should be a slow, build. Gaining momentum until the final release. How does that grab ya?

It’s a slow buildup too but when a man calls me certain names sometimes it just gives me a feeling of wetness lol I don’t know if that makes sense. My nipples get hard..I get excited..I just love that feeling of losing all control

My current partner orgasms really hard being called names while being fucked.. calling her a wet pussy slut made her flood my cock Tonight

As a guy, I love making women feel like filthy sluts during sex. There are those that love it and those that will throw you out the window.

Oh, but there are so many other options! There are those that couldn't care less what you call them, because they hear your voice, not your words. And if what they hear is love, and passion, and want, the words seize to exist.

And then there are those that will lough at you if there is even a slight chance that you believe what you say. Because these women know exactly who they are, and if by some miracle you don't, it is your loss, not theirs. There is no way in hell that you can make me FEEL like a slut. Behave - yes, feel - absolutely not, it's just not going to happen.

I am sure there are few other options out there, but these two are the first ones that came to mind.

Oh, but there are so many other options! There are those that couldn't care less what you call them, because they hear your voice, not your words. And if what they hear is love, and passion, and want, the words seize to exist.

And then there are those that will lough at you if there is even a slight chance that you believe what you say. Because these women know exactly who they are, and if by some miracle you don't, it is your loss, not theirs. There is no way in hell that you can make me FEEL like a slut. Behave - yes, feel - absolutely not, it's just not going to happen.

I am sure there are few other options out there, but these two are the first ones that came to mind.

Oh, if you want to act like a slut, that could be fun. To have you naked and with knees bound and wrists bound to the back of a leather collar around your neck, your ass all lubed up and I'm standing behind you, with my hands playing with your tits.

Oh, you're mouth is gagged with a penis gag, so your moans and cries are muffled, but I can feel the vibrations through your body, because I'm holding onto you so tightly. I sometimes move one hand down to your hot little clit, just to make sure you wiggle seductively when I do it. I can sense the hunger in your moans, and those little whimpers, when I pinch your clit a little too hard.

I might even slap your pussy, to see how you react. Of course, you know I'm not going to turn you loose any time soon, so just go with the flow. I can feel the saliva dripping down from your mouth as the penis gag allows drool. And talk about drool...it's coming down your chin and dripping on your tits. I can tell you're eager to get the main part of our party going.

See, you can act like a slut, just from someone touching and talking to you in a certain way. And when you're all trussed up like that, with your asshole lubed and waiting, your own desires can work against you. Just your moaning and whimpering can express your eagerness. That drool is also a telling sign, because your body is producing fluids in all of the right places, in anticipation for more fun.

I'm sure your pussy is wet and dripping down the inside of your leg, but that hole is going to have to wait for another time. Depending on how you wiggle and push back against my hard cock,while I'm inside your ass, we'll see just how much of a slut you like to be.

When I have you bent over the back of the couch and holding your bound wrists in my hands, I can pump hard into your asshole. But, once I start to cum, I'll push you face down into the cushions so your ass is sticking up and I'll be pumping hard into it, until I'm finished. When I cum inside of that tight ass of yours, you'll feel its hotness and know your bound body sufficiently tempted me.

Such a willing slut you are, when I have you all tied up and vulnerable to my every desire. I'm sure you want to cum, but I prefer you staying a horny slut for a bit longer.

Oh, if you want to act like a slut, that could be fun. To have you naked and with knees bound and wrists bound to the back of a leather collar around your neck, your ass all lubed up and I'm standing behind you, with my hands playing with your tits.

Oh, you're mouth is gagged with a penis gag, so your moans and cries are muffled, but I can feel the vibrations through your body, because I'm holding onto you so tightly. I sometimes move one hand down to your hot little clit, just to make sure you wiggle seductively when I do it. I can sense the hunger in your moans, and those little whimpers, when I pinch your clit a little too hard.

I might even slap your pussy, to see how you react. Of course, you know I'm not going to turn you loose any time soon, so just go with the flow. I can feel the saliva dripping down from your mouth as the penis gag allows drool. And talk about drool...it's coming down your chin and dripping on your tits. I can tell you're eager to get the main part of our party going.

See, you can act like a slut, just from someone touching and talking to you in a certain way. And when you're all trussed up like that, with your asshole lubed and waiting, your own desires can work against you. Just your moaning and whimpering can express your eagerness. That drool is also a telling sign, because your body is producing fluids in all of the right places, in anticipation for more fun.

I'm sure your pussy is wet and dripping down the inside of your leg, but that hole is going to have to wait for another time. Depending on how you wiggle and push back against my hard cock,while I'm inside your ass, we'll see just how much of a slut you like to be.

When I have you bent over the back of the couch and holding your bound wrists in my hands, I can pump hard into your asshole. But, once I start to cum, I'll push you face down into the cushions so your ass is sticking up and I'll be pumping hard into it, until I'm finished. When I cum inside of that tight ass of yours, you'll feel its hotness and know your bound body sufficiently tempted me.

Such a willing slut you are, when I have you all tied up and vulnerable to my every desire. I'm sure you want to cum, but I prefer you staying a horny slut for a bit longer.

Oh, Mr. Hitchcock, what a way to start a day!

Now I am all hot and bothered and had to wake up my husband to scratch that itch. And all the while I was thinking about YOU and your scene.

You and your words! Yes, you can get me twitching without even touching me and I thank you for that! But does this make me feel like a slut? No! It makes me feel like a Woman! Yes, with the capital W. You make me feel wanted, desired. If for whatever reason you want to call me a slut, go for it, but I still see sex, THIS kind of sex, as a beautiful thing. And I think you do too.

It is an extreme turn on to me. I love when we are not together getting calls when I am wearing my blue tooth - it's like he is right in my head reminding me that I am his bitch, his 3 hole slut and his whore. Can't get enough

It is an extreme turn on to me. I love when we are not together getting calls when I am wearing my blue tooth - it's like he is right in my head reminding me that I am his bitch, his 3 hole slut and his whore. Can't get enough

Mmmmm... that’s sexy as hell!

All this talk about talking filthy has me wanting to talk filthy. I just love degrading my partner. Not only by calling them names but descriptively telling them how I am going to violate them.

This is the first thing I read upon waking this morning and now before I know it I’m laying here in bed very wet, playing with myself, wanting my clit pinched too hard and my pussy used for his pleasure. Not sure I’d be able not to give in to the desire to cum though, but it’s interesting trying. I just suck at it is all as the urge gets too great :rolleyes: love orgasm control and need to learn to be better at it

All this talk about talking filthy has me wanting to talk filthy. I just love degrading my partner. Not only by calling them names but descriptively telling them how I am going to violate them.

And why exactly you telling your sub how you are goung to violate her supposed to be degrading? Assuming, of cause, that they thoroughly enjoy your ways of violation.

This is the first thing I read upon waking this morning and now before I know it I’m laying here in bed very wet, playing with myself, wanting my clit pinched too hard and my pussy used for his pleasure. Not sure I’d be able not to give in to the desire to cum though, but it’s interesting trying. I just suck at it is all as the urge gets too great :rolleyes: love orgasm control and need to learn to be better at it

There are sometimes little ways to help someone "learn" things. I love to teach someone to deep throat me, without using her teeth. Some just get too excited and end up taking their teeth across the shaft of my cock.

I know it's all because she's eager to please me, and just gets too excited and all. But, even if she gets too eager, it's not a pleasant feeling to have someone nearly bite your cock.

So, I enjoy having her naked, hands bound behind her back and learning to swallow my cock without any teeth raking my shaft. The incentive I have is a foot long paddle. It's about 5 inches wide and it's maybe about 1/4 inch thick, so it doesn't hurt a lot...but trust me, it has a nice sting to it.

The paddle sits on the table beside us and I have her try to swallow my whole. Of course, I might put my hands on her head and guide my cock down her throat, but I mostly let her teach herself, and don't force her...at least not in the beginning.

Now, if her teeth rake across my shaft, she goes over my knee and that paddle goes to work. The more I feel those teeth, the more her behind pays the price. It's a good incentive to learn the proper way to swallow a hard cock. Then, she's given the chance to try again. But, if any teeth are felt, she's quickly over my lap again.

Oh, she might not be sitting very well, for a while, but even if she feels it on her sore ass when she tries to sit, that's when she's thinking of that proper way to swallow my cock. Eventually, if it takes several times over my lap to help her learn, she's going to learn...one way or the other.

If she needs encouragement with filthy talk, I can give it to her. Some women thrive on that sort of thing, to help them break bad habits. And sure, that paddle also helps break bad habits.

Last edited:
The dirtier the better. I love being made to feel like the best little cum slut daddy’s ever had. I can’t imagine being fucked without the dirty talk.

Love it, even if some of the phrases, slut, cockslut, cum slut, etc. are pretty standard nowadays.

Last edited:
Hard

I love talking dirty

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the comments about making it personal, I love it when somebody thinks I'm his or her slut, cum or not. But I am not a bitch unless I have a strap on up your ass then maybe.
hee hee you sound like a fantastic FUN WOMAN TO ME,,BET WE could have loads of-cum-fun

And why exactly you telling your sub how you are goung to violate her supposed to be degrading? Assuming, of cause, that they thoroughly enjoy your ways of violation.
don't realy know if I would want to be tied up unless she told me she would not do things to me to cause pain,feel goods are fine.

Back