Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Looking for female writer

I have an idea for a story that I need a female co-writer for.

The plot of the story is along the lines of this: my character and your character met a couple years ago during a party and ended up hooking up that night, the sex was amazing and your character wanted more, relationship wise, but my character did not. I left the next morning without giving you my number or anything.

Years later my dad starts dating your mom and when it's time to be introduced to my new future step sister I am stunned to find out it's you. I now have a girlfriend and you are not thrilled about that. You have been obsessing over me these past years and hatch a plan to break me and my girlfriend up and keep me to yourself.

if you are interested please pm me and we can discuss details and more.
 
Seeking Female Co-Writers

Thought I would give some of the ideas I had a bump and offer up a few more.

Looking for a patient female co-writer(s) to join me in creative stories. You can have a look see at my SRP Profile and the threads & ideas I have washed around.

I tend to post once or twice a week, usually around the weekends. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and I prefer story development over rushing to write. This is about the joy of creating for me, so I love a good long development and good characters. Think ‘quality’ of posts more than the quantity.

If you have some stories you want to work on, I am always interested to hear them - but I have a few concepts (some old some new) to inspire:

Time Traveler -- "So you understand, ma'am," he stated calmly. "I've come back in time and found you, and only you. You have the power to save the world. The future is in your hands, the future of all man kind comes down to what we do these next few minutes." She nodded wide eyed. He smiled in relief, "Good, now, drop your pants." (more to this story, just ask :D)

Off the Grid -- His dream vacation turned pretty sour pretty quick. He prepared for months to hike deep into the mountains and see places few do, ready to live off the grid for a week. But things don’t go as planned, and he finds himself in a bit of trouble. Luckily, someone is there to help him, someone who’s lived off the grid for a long time. Someone who was pretty okay with living by herself out in this place; but the new arrive isn’t exactly unwelcome either.

Going Home Again -- The problem with the holidays is you have to spend them with family, and not people you actually like. There is, of course, a reason why he left town; but since it's the season he was here for longer than he can be patient with. Good news is the rest of them go to be early, so he heads out into town. Turns out he isn't the only one that came home for the holidays, and some catching up was needed.

Road to Hope -- Bullshit name of a town, Hope. Supposed to be the last outpost protected from marauders and the roving gangs high enough in the mountains to keep away from the burning smoke of the wars. Supposed to be this place where free people can live without fear. Supposed to be a place of Hope; but when everyone knows this world is on it’s last chapter it’s still a bullshit name. But he can get there, if he can survive long enough to get there. He’s got just enough for himself. As long as he doesn’t pick up anyone clinging on, he will make it to Hope safe and sound. (going for a post-apocalyptic story here)


None of this is so hard set that we can’t discuss it - at the end of the day, this is a shared story so we both have to buy into the concept.

I’m always interested to hear your ideas as well - even if it goes in a different direction. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
Looking for 1F

The idea: A dutiful, slightly conservative married woman falls is transformed by a younger, dominant, cocky stud into being a human bimbo fucktoy. By the end of the roleplay, she would be a human doll, transformed to look the part by some means or other, all because she cares for nothing so much as pleasing her new master, with her family unable to prevent the transformation from occurring right under their nose.


I like the idea of it starting because the male character has some kind of control of you. I am less inclined towards blackmail - I prefer the idea being that you would have a secret crush on my character that you always thought of as an idle fantasy and entirely innocent. But when I start flirting and making advances, you find excuses to comply with my requests. They'd start off innocuous - perhaps to wear a particular kind of clothing, maybe some excuses for touching. But they would escalate until you felt duty bound to transform yourself into a huge-titted cum receptacle.


I've always been into the idea of playing the starting QB on the school football team. Your character would justify her crush as being the attention of an innocent fan, which I would use to get my hooks into you. Otherwise, any of the usual works: son's friend, son's bully etc. Or some combination of them.

Please message if interested.
 
I have found a writing partner for this thread... thank you


St Edmund's academy: an adult game

I have this idea for a role play. An academy for adults is made available to those who crave the world of headmasters, canes, humiliation and discipline. Couples and singles can apply for two weeks, a month or an entire term. The tuition is exorbitant but the number of applicants grows steadily as word gets out. This will be the story of one couples who enrols perhaps unwittingly in St Edmunds Academy.


The young couple emerged from the headmaster’s office not five minutes after entering. Mr.Sturgis followed them out into the reception area and pointed casually to the oaken bench, “Have a seat while Miss Blake prepares the paperwork.”

“Miss Blake, give the Woods a check to cover their entrance fee. They are not quite ready to make a commitment to St. Edmund’s. I’m sorry David, Marcia, that things did not work out. Perhaps at a later date. Thank you for your interest nonetheless.”

He retreated into his office and left Miss Blake to tend to the details. The Woods, meanwhile, leaned their heads together and whispered intently to each other. Finally, David arose and tapped quietly with one knuckle on the headmaster’s door.

“Come in Miss Blake,” Sturgis sang from his desk. “Oh, it’s you Mr. Woods, have you left something behind?”

“No..no...we...we want another chance. We had no idea things would begins so quickly. We want the experience. We both crave the experience. We had no idea what to do. How to behave. You startled us.” As he spoke David motioned for his wife to follow him into the office. She tentatively did so. They both inched their way to the front of the principal’s desk.

“What to do and how to behave are childishly simple. Do as you are told. No thinking, no questioning, just submission. You read the brochures, you filled out the application, you visited our site. You even undertook the pre admission interview with Mr. Samat. You would be astounded to see the number of applicants we have on file for a month’s stay at St. Edmund’s. There are no end of couples who share your proclivity for subjugation and domination. Yet, on my first order, you balk, stammer, even refuse. You know, there are 32 other students in your class. I fear you will ruin their experience as well as your own. No, we won’t have it. You may reapply next year if you wish.”

“Please, Mr. Sturgis.” Marcia spoke up. “We thought perhaps an introduction, an easing in might take place.”

“Well that’s just it Mrs. Woods... you thought. We’ll have none of that. You obey... you obey...you obey. No need to think.”

“Yes, sir. Sorry sir.”

Sturgis stared at David until he responded in kind, “Yes sir. Sorry sir. It won’t happen again.”

Sturgis opened the bottom drawer to his desk and retrieved the file on David and Marcia Woods. He lay it fastidiously out on his desktop. Then, he reached into the top drawer and withdrew an old-school leather strap. He tapped it menacingly against his palm. “There will be repercussions from your earlier refusal. Are you resigned to that?”
“Yes, sir,” they spoke as one.

“Thank you sir,” Sturgis instructed.

“Yes, sir. Thank you sir.”

“We have your school uniforms all made to measure and folded over the arm of the sofa but when first I requested that you strip one at a time and offer yourself to me for inspection, you began your nonsense. Let’s try again shall we. Marcia, you first... everything off and come over here. He swiveled his chair sideways and waited. Marcie, a petite beauty with a lithe athletic body, slid down her stretch pants and panties in one piece. A thick bush of auburn pussy hair covered her mound. Quickly, she unbuttoned and discarded her blouse and just as rapidly unsnapped her bra and let it slide down her arms. David’s cock swelled as his wife stood naked and panting before Sturgis.

“Come over here and let me give you the once over. David come and stand beside me and watch me examine your wife. I like your cunt Marcia. I like to see a little slit like this running up your crotch from a frontal view.” He took his thumbs and spread just the opening slit. “ I can smell your wetness already. You are quite a slut Marcie. Put a foot up on my knee and let’s have a good look at your fuck hole.” The blushing started at Marcie’s chest and spread up her neck covering her cheeks completely. This made her green eyes seem all the more radiant and her auburn hair the ideal frame.

“David, how many cocks has she taken in her slutty cunt?”

“Three, no four,” David replied.

“Marcie how many cocks have you taken up your oozing twat?’

“Ten,” Marcie answered without emotion.

“And since you’ve been married?” Sturgis rammed two fingers deep inside her open cunt.

“Four,” she admitted. “Five if you count my husband.”

After reading my proposed introduction and you want to play let me know. I want someone to write for both the husband and wife. I will write as the headmaster and the various members of the school staff. I feel that if we get more than two writers the plot and characterization becomes unwieldy.
 
Last edited:
Still looking

I have an idea for a story that I need a female co-writer for.

The plot of the story is along the lines of this: my character and your character met a couple years ago during a party and ended up hooking up that night, the sex was amazing and your character wanted more, relationship wise, but my character did not. I left the next morning without giving you my number or anything.

Years later my dad starts dating your mom and when it's time to be introduced to my new future step sister I am stunned to find out it's you. I now have a girlfriend and you are not thrilled about that. You have been obsessing over me these past years and hatch a plan to break me and my girlfriend up and keep me to yourself.

if you are interested please pm me and we can discuss details and more.
 
Got to catch them all

Im looking for a female partner for a pokemon themed thread. The story of a hapless new trainer. She adventures across the land, searching far and wide. Unfortunately, her pokemon are harder to tame than expected. It doesn't help that her rival wants to humiliate her in some more intimate ways as well. Will she make it to the elite four or will she just be the regional whore?
 
Looking to rewrite a few good threads where my partners disappeared if interested please pm or email. These threads will be long term depending on the story and I usually post daily if rl isn't hectic.
 
Roleplay rewrites

Looking to rewrite a few good threads where my partners disappeared if interested please pm or email. These threads will be long term depending on the story and I usually post daily if rl isn't hectic.
 
Hi Dona,
You have no PM link. PM me and lets chat.

SA

Hi! Dana here!

While I am new to here, I'm not new to roleplaying in general. I've particularly skilled in it and enjoy to roleplay. However, I prefer to email over messages if at all possible.

I am a Sub, however I am not into that hard core BDSM I've seen. I enjoy bondage and toys, just nothing too much.

Incest is also something I'm into . Particularly father/daughter, anything where I am a sub.

I'm into the out of this world stuff as well, and have actually found an interest in pokephilia. If you know what that is then I would love to chat.

I prefer male partners, sorry to any females out there

Message me to roleplay
 
A fantasy world for a whimsical female players

I have this idea for a sexual roleplay within a fantasy world, complete with wizards, witches, spells, orcs, the entire cast of customary characters. Read my suggested opening and PM me if you are interested in playing Ashera...

King Thorald settled the gathering with a lordly thump of his staff on the stone floor and a wave of his hand. The din within the hall ceased and the Lords and Ladies of Terrawin jostled for seating around the great hall. "For four complete cycles of the moon we have lived in a land made barren. Where once there were crops, now only weeds. Where once there were cattle, now only bones. Where once there were grasses, now only dust." Offerings, entreaties, sacrifice, and rites we have tendered, all… all for naught. Our land will not yield fruit, our wives will not conceive. I have gathered you all...all of import and bearing in our kingdom at the behest of this blind bard. The king's staff and arm stretched in pointing to the centre of the hall. Where stood a cloaked figure bent with age who's staff was no symbol of office but rather a necessary support for his ancient body.

“Pay him heed. I have attended him these three nights and he has gained my trust. I believe him a seer comparable to Faron the elder.”

The bard raised his arms. ” I see who is behind your plight. I see who harbours such hatred for your land. I see the slight he feels and the terrible retribution he exacts." The bard lifted his face to the ceiling and pronounced from within a deep trance. His eyes were overgrown with skin leaving all onlookers to shudder at his appearance. "I see... I see... I see."

"Baldar he shouted to the crowd... Baldar the terrible...Baldar the feared… Baldar who mames without remorse, without reason.” The assemblage moved back at the mention of the dreaded name. "He who lives beyond ‘Dire Woods’ demands atonement for the wrongs done to him by Desera. Desera whom he did love. Desera who seduced then enchained and tortured him.

The crowd grew angry at this. "She is gone…Dead…This is unjust...we have no path to reparation." Once again King Thorald silenced the crowd. He spoke to the posturing bard. “Desera is dead. She died three years past. She cannot be called upon to make amends.

The bard slowly turned about searching as if he had eyes to see. He stopped and took a step towards Ashera. He levelled his staff at her. "But her daughter lives... her daughter now possesses the incantations and the conjuring power of Desera. It is she who must travel Dire Woods and face Baldar.

He drew closer to the young witch, till his face fairly touched hers. “I hear Baldar call your name from his pitch black cave. “Ashera… Ashera…it rolls from his chest…rumbles through the labyrinth of his stone prison and reaches here into the kings keep at Terrawin. It is you Ashera who must release his dread grip on the land. You must travel with myself as your sole guide. You will face villains, creatures, monsters each night. I will prepare you as I can. Since Desera used sexual deceit to enslave Baldar. The creatures he sends from his wounded heart will indeed be sexual predators by nature.


You are the one hope, Ashera. Refuse this terrible quest at Terrawin’s peril.
 
Last edited:
ThomasWaller, that is beautifully written! I do hope you'll continue with the story. I would love to read it.
 
Some snips I've recently written. If anything catches your eyes and you're a female writer, drop me a PM! Here's my F-List for more ideas: https://www.f-list.net/c/Scribe_m/

"Casie smiled for both Lillie and the camera. She opened her mouth as if she was going to give Lillie a deep kiss, extended her tongue, and slowly licked off the saliva on Lillie's face and lips, as the camera watched. Casie then pulled up Lillie's t-shirt, not yet revealing her luscious breasts, and began to slide the dildo underneath her breasts and against her nipple. Casie then slid the dildo into Lillie's pants, slowly pushing down her jeans until then fell to the floor."

"What do we have here?" Aliester asks, entering the fitting room and shutting the door. He leans down and gently kisses Alice on the lips, sharing his tongue. "Up we go!" he says, lifting the nekokitty into the air. He then sits on the chair, and places Alice on his lap, giving her a light kiss on the cheek. His firmness shows against his pants, presented to Sarah kneeling before him and Alice. "I do remember promising Alice in the bus I'd fuck her." Aliester began to play with Alice's breasts. "Sarah, could you unzip me and let my cock out? Play with it awhile before I fuck Alice."
 
Looking for some writers for the following ideas.

Looking for some writers for the following ideas.

Hi fellow writers. I am currently looking for one or more females to develop the following story ideas’ and a couple of story ideas could involve two bi-sexual men.

I am generally able to post at least one post most days, often more depending on the length of the posts and my real-life commitments.

Many of my stories have ‘dried’ up due to my co-writer either disappearing totally or losing interest in the story. I appreciate that at times my writing style has room for improvement, and I am looking to improve my writing and editing. As such some guidance would be appreciated.

Anyway, if you are interested in any of these stories please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.

1. Landlord and his lodger.

My character is a widower who resides in an oldi-sh Edwardian town-house in the suburbs of a largish middle-class Town which has an internationally renowned university. While the university is relatively small regarding student numbers, it is an older red brick university, and in a couple of areas, it is regarded as a centre of excellence worldwide.

He lives relatively close to both the university and city centre. As such he rents out his top floor to a student; preferably (but not exclusively to) post graduates /Master students as they have found that the student is more diligent in looking after the room etc., and less likely to be out partying till 3 am every night.

Your character will see the advert offering the room, and will apply; and accept - Possibly a rent discount if they agree to spend ~3 hours a week cleaning the communal areas.

During which the dynamics of the relationship between our characters will change, as the two of them become sexually intertwined; as he leads her down a path of submission - at least of sorts; but it will not necessarily be a classic DS situation.

As such I am looking for a female to play the female student (and possible a couple of others?), and if you are at least slightly submissive in nature, that would also make the story more interesting.

I was imagining the story taking place in the UK, so maybe the student could be an American student on some form of a scholarship for her masters in the UK?

Open to ideas and suggestions via PM; But II see this as a long-term story, the two not jumping into bed straight away. But I also envisage some posts being quite lengthy but to cover the activities of a week or so, as the tensions develop between the two. While I have my ideas, I want you to make the character you portray your own.

I would also be interested to role play a similar story but with the roles reversed, the male student with a female Landlord, as well!

2. Hotel Based Scenarios

The Escort Club' My character is spending a lot of time in a 5-star hotel while on business. Over a period of time, he forms a rapport with a receptionist or other female member of staff. One day, sensing his loneliness, she reveals to him, that for a generous tip, she would spend the night with him...

'The inappropriate Offer' Similar to above but this time, it is my character who, when he is aware of the financial situation of the hotel member of staff makes her an offer she can't afford to refuse, even though she wants to. Possibly set in a third world economy like Cuba, Albania, India or the Far East?

'Romance' Rather than the previous two ideas, my character ends up having an affair with a member of the hotel staff or another guest.

3. Photography Based Scenarios

As a keen amateur photographer, I often have thoughts on the camera somehow becoming a link to some form of sexual situation. This theme is nothing new, I have seen various stories on these forums where a male photographer ends up seducing or possibly is seduced by a younger female who he asked to pose for him.

I would like to explore this theme but also happy to develop a slightly different aspect. I am still putting ideas together, but some possibilities include.

The unofficial Photographer: The photographer supports his wife in somehow by attending the events - maybe she sings in a choir, or is a member of a female sports team. He isn't that interested, but she wants him there, and he feels he should attend to support her. So, to make the events more ‘bearable,’ he always takes his camera; to the extent that he is now their unofficial photographer. His photos are then uploaded onto their social network page. Maybe one of the wife’s colleagues contacts him to see if he would take some of her?

Camera fun: Some friends visit one weekend, maybe over Christmas? They see his photo albums, and books on portrait etc. and ask him if he would take some of them?

Her Tutor/coach: A friend decides to take up photography (or their daughter?). They ask him for advice, and over months, he ends up giving her some tutoring/advice, as they both explore both portraiture work as well as urban and landscape. Often posing for each other… one weekend things get out of hand

An unorthodox Proposal: Similar to above, a friend (or a friend’s daughter) has got a place at college to study photography. She asks him to help her buy a camera. As they browse the websites and then a store, she falls in love with a camera she can't have. My character then makes a suggestion on how she could get that camera and lens combination that she has set her heart upon.

"Strangers in the 'night': while walking around some historical site, taking photos, a stranger starts talking to him who has been watching him for a while as he kneels, stands on benches etc. to get a different perspective. She asks him to take some of her using her compact camera or smartphone, but then he offers to use his camera… Ultimately, they have a coffee and things progress from there?

Another interesting twist is that the other person is male, and Bi-sexual?

The Darker side of Jane: I am looking for a literate female writer who is not a stranger to being sexually assertive or even dominant. The idea is outlined below. I envisage a few posts exploring the rapport, chemistry between Adrian and Jane before she asks him about taking some photos of her in a situation that Adrian has no idea about.

Jane can be a friend, neighbour or even a relative such as a sister in law. I am even happy for Adrian to be female and will endeavour to write as a female. If the idea intrigues you, please let me know via pm, and we can finalise the finishing touches and start.

The Darker side of Jane

Adrian had been photographing Jane for several months now. Enrolled on an online Photo-course, he had been given an assignment called “A study of a friend’. The online-course was somewhat different in that it was not a proper course that led to a certificate. In order to join, you had to have attended at least one day photo-course by a semi-retired professional photographer.

Every fortnight, there was a project, and members were encouraged to take photos on that theme, and to upload them to the group’s private Flickr and Facebook pages, and everyone else would comment, though there were rules on discussing the photograph, quite simple one strength and one area for improvement.

And so, he had asked Jane, a friend if she would pose for him in a series of shoots at different locations. Jane had agreed eventually, and the first few shoots were simple outdoor portraits as the two of them learned the art of portrait photography, Adrian using light and composing, Jane on how to pose.

Feedback from the group was always encouraging, and they both got a buzz from the comments; even the areas for improvement were mostly very constructive, and so Adrian had learnt a lot about portraiture work.

Jane had also learnt about posing and even had been offered work from some of the other members of that course.

But unknown to Adrian, Jane had a darker side. She was a bit of a FemDom, with her husband and a couple of male friends. For a while, she had been intrigued by the idea of having some photos taken in her FemDom attire. Her husband had tried but was not a natural photographer. She wanted photos taken of her at home, and at a Dungeon. She was also contemplating a set of her husband. But she needed a willing photographer. She had considered a professional photographer, but didn't feel at ease with anyone.

And so, one day after a shoot with Adrian she decides to ask him.

4. Sibling Incest with a twist

A couple of years ago, I saw two siblings (around 17/18 and 16/17?) going around an old Monastery here in the UK. The two were obviously having a good time, despite the slightly unusual circumstances.

He was obviously suffering some form of disability and was in an electric wheel chair...

This developed into a strange scenario...

The younger brother is suffering from a degenerative condition such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy, which is normally fatal from the late teens onwards.

Consequently, as he reaches puberty, the brother is wheelchair bound, and so is less attractive to females...

As his condition gets worse, the chances are he will die a virgin....

Does his sister help him?

A draft post for this story:


Name: Adrian
Age: 18
Height: 5'11
Build: Skinny legs but broad across the shoulders and upper arms
Hair: short often 'ruffled.'
Eyes: Piercing Blue


He put his laptop to sleep before he closed his eyes in the darkness of his room, the only light was the LED display of his bedside clock and the orange neon light from the street outside. He was aroused, frustrated and lonely.

But he chose to forget about reality as he played back the xhamster video in his mind, about the alleged young teen sucking her boyfriend. She resembled Melissa in part, a family friend and the younger sister of Kim’s best friend, Fiona. Melissa was about six months older than himself, but they were together in the same college year intake. Kim and Fiona were born hours apart in the same hospital, and through their maternity training and beyond, their mothers, and fathers had become good friends; a friendship between the parents that was stronger now than it was almost 20 years ago.

His eyes closed as he grasped his cock over the tissue paper, and started to stroke furiously, he was close to cumming, and wanted to cum; needed to cum. He wanted to move his legs, but they wouldn't respond anymore to his brain, at times his pelvis, his cock wouldn’t either. His degenerative condition had started to worsen, as predicted when he had hit his mid-teens a couple of years ago.

“Fuck Melissa” he gasped in his breath as he erupted into the tissue, still stroking in a vain effort to release his cum, and to aide his sleep. While it didn't always work Adrian had found the therapeutic effect of wanking, how the release of energy and frustration helped him to sleep, a good natural sedative.

But it didn't work that Sunday evening. As Adrian struggled to sleep on his back, he thought of Melissa, in her sassy attire as they had gone around the ruined abbey, as the three girls entertained him, teased him, and pushed him when the motor of the wheelchair struggled with the inclines or the soft grass.

In fairness, all seven of them looked after him and took it in turns to be with him, and he was grateful for that. Talking to his friends with similar conditions he had realised that his family and his college chums were friendly towards him, and included him whenever they could. In that sense, he didn't feel excluded.

However, he was the only one in his group of friends who hadn't even as much as kissed a girl, let alone experienced blowjobs. He enjoyed the banter he had, when one of the guys discussed his recent sexual conquest, remarking about his sexual prowess. But Adrian did feel left out; was aware that he was missing out on the sexual freedom that his peers were starting their journey on. This was compounded by his longevity being cut short by his condition, though no one knew how short, or how long he would live for.

He had even asked Melissa out, and she had refused; albeit with a hug. He remembered her words “I love you, Adrian, your sweet, fun, and I enjoy your company. But sorry but I don’t see you as a boyfriend, rather as a male friend” Fortunately their friendship survived that bitter blow to him; but as far as Adrian knew, No one knew about him asking Melissa out, and her turning him down.

Asking another girl out got a similar response. And so, he was likely to die a virgin, in the next five years. While it wasn't the norm, Adrian ended up crying himself to sleep as opposed to wanking himself to sleep.

The following morning Adrian was at breakfast first, before Kim approached. It was late spring, and the school was about to break up for the summer break, and Kim was about to graduate, and to go onto university in the Autumn (Fall).

He joked with his mother, having a wager that Kim will mention her Prom within minutes of sitting down at the table. He was right.

5. The Bullet Catcher

My character has developed a cure/vaccine for a new disease that has been released as part of a bioterror plot. The first post of the story is below.

Adrian Page
Age: 49
Height: 6’
Build: broad; relatively fit but overweight
Eyes: sea blue
Hair: short, receding


Six months ago, there was an outbreak of an unusual virus in New York City, followed a couple of weeks later in Los Angeles, London and Paris. The virus was deadly, and baffled the scientists, as they fought tooth and nail to manage the outbreak, But the scientists needed to find a cure for those who were infected. Ultimately, they hoped to develop a vaccine. But the virus kept appearing in new cities, all major air travel hubs in the Western world. Panic in the population was extreme, causing secondary riots and protests. The Doomsday movies from Hollywood seemed inevitable.

The virus was contagious, highly contagious in cramped cities; similar to Ebola; initial thoughts was that it was a novel Ebola strain. Despite the virus being rather contagious, and lethal in around ~60% of cases, a breakthrough in its control was discovered in a small government medical laboratory in London. As a result of this breakthrough, together with the introduction of military-style curfew regarding movement restrictions and other measures, the virus outbreak was finally contained, albeit with hard work and major expenditure.

Before long, the terrorist organisation behind the virus outbreak - a form of Bio-terrorism heard about the scientist and his breakthrough; despite the media being asked to contain the story. Intelligence sources suggested that the terrorist organisation was out for revenge, their plot to kill western civilisation had been foiled. They wanted blood.

But Adrian; despite his experiences elsewhere wasn't perturbed by the news, he endeavoured to carry on with his life as normal as possible. Then one morning, as he cycled to work, he has involved in a hit and run accident. No one knew for sure if it was coincidental or a real threat; as he had regular ‘near misses’ cycling in the London traffic.

But it was decided that the coincidences were too great, it had to have been a failed attempt to kill him ‘normally’. Next attempt might be more ‘conventional’ with a car bomb, or other assassination style plot. And so, it was agreed that he should be given security protection around the clock.

Adrian was not impressed with the arrangements. He was until recently an unknown scientist in a small medical laboratory in North London. He wasn't connected to the military. And so, one morning, a few days before a planned trip to America was to take place, He was summoned to the Director's Office, where he saw a younger female together with a couple of counter-terrorist officers of the national police force, whom he had met after the failed hit and run attack.

Adrian entered the Director’s office with a slight attitude. He was still frustrated by the media, focusing on him, rather than on the story in hand, and those people were still dying of the outbreak, but in much smaller numbers.

“Hi.” Adrian offered to the room, as he entered. He saw the Director, the laird as he referred to him. He saw a couple of counter-terrorist officers, and then two new people, one male one female standing in the corner of the room, their earpieces obvious. “AT least they are not wearing the spook issue shades’ he joked to himself, smiling at his comment.

“Thanks for making the meeting Adrian; please take a seat.” the Director offered, his soft Scottish accent still noticeable despite having lived in the South of England for a few years...

Adrian poured himself a cup of water from the water cooler, before taking a seat on the comfy sofa in front of the window.

Then the Chief inspector stepped in...

“Look, Adrian, we have good reason to believe that the hit and run attack the other day wasn't a coincidence. Our intel sources have suggested that there is a price on your head....”

He inhaled deeply before continuing, “We feel that you need protection; especially with your planned trip to America at the beginning of next week...”

He looked at the two strangers on the sofa. “these are your two main security guards. There will be others, but one of these two will be with you 24/7.”

“Oh, and you need one of these.” he offered

He reached into a bag and pulled out a white bulletproof vest.

“Recognise this?”

“Yeah, I am assuming it is a bullet catcher in some form?”

“We prefer the term ‘Bulletproof vest’.”

“And what will it protect me from? Low velocity? High velocity? shrapnel?”

“It will stop low-velocity rounds and most shrapnel. High velocity depends....” His voice was suddenly more cautious

“Well, at least something is better than nothing... What about Clare?”

“Ah yes, your wife...”

“We wanted to talk to you first before we spoke to her.”

Then he heard one of the strangers interject into the conversation...

6. Blackmail based Scenarios

Whilst not a normal interest of mine, I have seen some interesting blackmail themed porn which has got my mind pondering.

Initial thoughts so far include:

IT Manager: At a small organisation, I manage the IT network. This includes ensuring people follow the reasonable use policy of the network. Over a period, the log files alert me to someone looking at porn, albeit mostly out of hours. Initially, it is once a fortnight for a couple of minutes or so; to which I turn a blind eye.

But over the next month or so, it reaches a situation where I could quite happily report her to HR for action. But I decided to take matters into my own hands….

Theft: Your character is staying with me for a few days/weeks - maybe attending a course with her work or whatever. I often leave my wallet on a table with my keys and the like. Over a period of days, I notice the money is going from my wallet, $10 and the occasional $20 bill. Nothing too obvious, but enough for me to see; and so, I start a little log. I also set up a cam to record my wallet… Once I have filmed several clips of you opening my wallet and taking cash, I confront you…. Alternatively, you could be our domestic cleaner, and I notice that the cleaner is helping herself to cash….

PC Repair While repairing a friend’s PC I stumble across a diary/writings/photo that you would prefer to keep quiet. As I finish the repair, and you come to collect it, I offer you a recorded CD/DVD. Full of curiosity, you place it on the CD drive, and you quickly see that I have found those files. You are full of embarrassment and anguish, but it is clear that you prefer that I keep quiet on what I found….

Security guard Whilst on duty, I see your character on the grounds of the private exclusive residence community having an affair with someone else from the community. Obviously, I watch and record the display, keeping myself a copy.

One day you come home to find a copy of the CD in an envelope addressed to you together with a question “I assume you do not want this to go onto the internet?”

Cab driver One quiet afternoon a female enters my cab, and gives me an address… As we approach her destination, she reaches into her handbag for her purse, to find it isn't there… I threaten to drive you to the police station unless you can suggest another way of paying the fare….

I am also open to any other blackmail ideas that you may have. Please send me a PM to start the discussions.

In a couple of the scenarios, I could see my character having a little bit of fun, giving a series of tasks to his victim. If she doesn't comply, her secret(s) could become compromised.

7. Opposites Attract.

My character is a middle-aged professional - even a veteran of recent operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. I am looking for a female to play the part of a Goth/Rock Chic/Punk-ess who normally doesn't go for my sort of character; while my character does not normally approve of your alternative looks and lifestyle.

However, they start meeting - maybe she works in a bar or coffee house where he goes and over time a rapport develops which ultimately leads them to become intimate one time. Or alternatively they meet in the afternoon of Remembrance/Veterans day?

8. The Actors Kiss.

In essence, the outline is simply this.

Two Amateur stage actors have just starting to rehearse for a local drama society's performance.

Their roles are such that they are expected to kiss on the stage.

The director after several rehearsals moans about the lack of passion and intensity of the kiss and the two lovers that they are portraying.

"Go and Practice for Fuck Sake" he rants...

And so they do.....

So I would like to explore these two people; either M/F, M/M or F/F as they rehearse on stage and then what happens as they rehearse behind closed doors.
 
I had an idea about the movie Bright that is coming out in Netflix it looks really cool because they had orcs, fairies, elves it was really neat. I'm thinking in there world it would be in, and a young human girl feels for the other races because everyone is trying to get along and live in peace. Sadly peace is far from. I'm thinking that her best friend who could be an orc or a human sized fairy, elf what ever and have him fall for her, but due to how the world is, is terrified of telling her. Since they get together there is a lot of things, like hate that make living there hard but the love they got I strong.

PM If interested
 
Hello all!

After a bit of a hiatus I have returned and am ready to get back to writing.

Right now I'm just looking to start one new RP and am looking for a male or female co-writer who enjoys the build up and development of a story as much as the sexy bits.

I've had an idea running through my head for awhile, which is:

My character is a getaway driver, has been since she could reach the pedals and learned to boost cars. Now, she's one of the best around and has her pick of teams to work with. One day, though, a job goes bad and she finds herself with a debt to pay.

My thought is that the story can start with the beginning of the job and our two characters interaction starting there. Your character is up to you, is it another criminal on the team or the crime boss that brought them together or someone else entirely. Either way, my character will owe yours a debt and that is where the fun will truly begin.
 
Has anyone ever watched Critical Role on Twitch and Geek & Sundry on youtube? If so I would like to write a story about how the Briarwoods fell in love.
 
I'm looking for someone who has seenot the movie the last witch hunter? I'm looking for someone to play kaldure my idea is he has a very close friend to a woman since she was two. Takes place after the movie the dark queen is dead but a hint goes bad a blast of magic that would have killed him, his friend shields him with magic where he finds out his friend is the witch queens daughter

And


Looking for someone to play Peyton from dark man he was almost killed in his lab now he is completely burned but he has been working on new skin for himself sadly it doesn't last long till he has to take it off. But Peyton has found someone he loves a good friend that doesn't know his accident.

I'd pay someone to do this if I could lol dying to rp it

PM if interested
Hope to find someone PM if interested in either
 
Last edited:
Hello all!

After a bit of a hiatus I have returned and am ready to get back to writing.

I am looking for a male or female co-writer who enjoys the build up and development of a story as much as the sexy bits.

Here are the two ideas that have been running through my head:

Drive

Sort of a gender bend on the movie Baby Driver, my character is a getaway driver, one of the best in the business. One day, though, a job goes bad and she finds herself having to ditch a car full of loot. Now she owes the boss a lot of money and must work off her debt.

My thought is that the story can start with the beginning of the job and our two characters interaction starting there.


Womanizer

Inspired in equal parts by the Britney Spears song of the same name and the movie John Tucker Must Die.

My character is a journalist at a women's magazine (think Cosmo) and overhears one of her co-workers crying over a man who broke her heart. After learning more about this man, she pitches a story to her editor in which she will go undercover, find this womanizer and find a way to break his heart.

How all this happens depends on who your character is: a powerful businessman? lawyer? the possibilities are endless and entirely up to you. While this has a potential to venture into femdom territory that is not where I'm looking to take this one.



If either of these ideas sparks your interest let me know!
 
I was thinking of a girl poor she goes to a cave and finds a lamp with a genie in it, instead of 3 wishes she gets 5. She is kind, consider it and the genie has feelings for his master. But she has hidden her feelings for him and he will be surprised by her last wish once free he still has a bit of magic so it can help him. I can see this with love and adventures, but someone is after the genie something that will bind the genie free or not so it's not just a love story

Also

Was thinking of a story from the show once upon a time, an outsider allowed in storybrooke. My idea twisted but was thinking that mr. Gold has been in contact with a pen pal, been writing forever it seems and tells her to come to storybrook. To see if he could truly find peace, he remembers his life, and the girl has a gift that he senses when she comes.

And I'm hoping to start my beauty and the epast thread that's in my signature

PM if interested
 
Last edited:
Curiousity

I'm thinking of getting back into writing...I've been away for a while due to health and other factors and I really miss RPing. Any thoughts?
 
I'm also looking for any guy that's interested in like fantasy stuff, I have a lot of ideas that you can see in my signature or im pretty open to ideas of others, I like story and I write as much as I can every day as long as my partner is active on the days I don't really post to as my husband is on and I spend time with him so anyone interested in doing a fantasy type thing, or will he or whatever im open to a lot of ideas, you just look at my signature, look up my links, my story ideas, you can see that, hopefully I can get some new writers.

Send me a PM message if interested thanks
 
Playing Santa Has Its Perks

It was a family tradition that started back when my sisters and I were kids. Papa would pretend to have something to do during the annual Christmas party and run off for a bit, only to come back as Santa and entertain us, listening to our seemingly endless lists and giving us little gifts to hold us over until the big day.

As years passed and we became teenagers, that tradition faded away...but only temporarily.

My older sister got married and gave birth to twins, which led us to start the tradition all over again, with Dad now playing the role of Santa. However, Dad hurt himself putting up the Christmas lights this year, leaving one person to fill in for him...

Me.

We weren't sure how convincing a 21-year-old would be as Santa, but Mom asked me to give it my best shot -- the kids probably wouldn't care, as long as they got to see some sort of jolly ol' Saint Nick before Christmas.

And for stepping up, I got my own gift -- one that would earn me a spot on the naughty list...permanently.

---

So what happened that night of the party? Let's work it out!

With Dad still in pain, did Mom turn to her son for some Christmas lovin'?

Or maybe the older sister needed a good, hard fuck to de-stress after dealing with a husband and two kids during the holidays?

Perhaps the younger sister confesses a Santa fetish to her older brother and begs for him to fuck her while wearing the Santa suit?

Maybe Nana has flashbacks to when Papa played as Santa and wants to relive those memorable nights?

Or something else altogether?

Feel free to pick whoever you want to play, and if you're open to playing more than one character, that would be amazing!

I can play over PM or threads.

I look forward to writing this out with you; thanks for reading!
 
So I have a specific idea on this thread I want to do it's based off a Hindi movie so the idea us my character is a tourist and yours is a guided and on this trip I lost my engagement ring and you are forced by your boss to help me. That's the main part pm if interested I have a specific way for the male character to look so if you don't mind playing and Indian from India pm me
 
Back
Top