Obama warns of complacency, notes rise of Hitler

TalkRadio

Literotica Guru
Former President Obama issued a stark warning against growing nativism in the U.S. and throughout the world at the Economic Club of Chicago on Tuesday, invoking growing complacency and the rise of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.

"We have to tend to this garden of democracy or else things could fall apart quickly," Obama said.

"That's what happened in Germany in the 1930s which, despite the democracy of the Weimar Republic and centuries of high-level cultural and scientific achievements, Adolph Hitler rose to dominate," he continued.

"Sixty million people died. ... So, you've got to pay attention. And vote."
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ama-warns-of-complacency-notes-rise-of-hitler

Seems rather obsessed with his hero doesn't he?

After 8 long years of enduring Hitler II, he now warns us about himself? Seems a little late in coming now!

I wish the dumb son of a bitch would shut up.

uD3CxNN.png

I've been leaving on my things
So in the morning when the morning bird sings
There's still dinner on my dinner jacket
'Til the dinner bell rings
Experimental dog
Salivating dog
Good dog
Waiting for the dinner bell to do the bell thing (waiting for the dinner bell)
Dinner bell dinner bell ring
I've been leaving on my things
So in the morning when the morning bird sings
There's still dinner on my dinner jacket
'Til the dinner bell rings
I don't want a pizza, I don't want a piece of (experimental dog)
Peanut brittle, I don't want a pear.
I don't want a bagel I don't want a bean I wouldn't like (salivating dog)
A bag of beef or a beer or a
Cup of chowder, corn, cake, or creamed cauliflower cause I'm (good dog)
Shoulder, bicep, elbow, arm
Forearm, thumb, wrist, knuckle, palm
Middle, pinky, index, ring
Dinner bell dinner bell ding
I don't know whether I'd rather be having a bottle of vinegar (experimental dog)
I don't know whether I'd rather be having an egg.
I don't know whether I'd rather be having an order of bacon (salivating dog)
Or whether I'd rather be having a basket of garlic bread.
I don't know whether I'd rather be having some pie or (good dog)
Saving my appetite 'cause I'm
I've been leaving on my things (I've been leaving on)
So in the morning when the morning bird sings (the morning)
There's still dinner on my dinner jacket (on my)
'Til the dinner bell does the bell thing
Dinner bell dinner bell do the bell thing
I'm waiting for the dinner bell to do the bell thing (waiting for the ding)
Dinner bell dinner bell ding ding ding
Waiting for the dinner bell to do the bell thing (waiting for the ding)
Dinner bell dinner bell ding ding ding
Waiting for the dinner bell to do the bell thing (waiting for the ding)
Dinner bell dinner bell ding

And so it continues....everything not (D) = Hitler and Nazis :rolleyes:....so says Dear Leader.

One can always tell when the words ring true. The "I'm Rubber You're Glue" defense trots out.

Completely nonsensical fear mongering. This is how political narrative in a Democracy is controlled. A political icon can still impact his/her lemmings by piping up ever now and again. They eat it up without actually thinking for themselves.

For instance, the same people who consistently and ridiculously compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler are a shockingly high percentage of the very same group of people who believe we should disarm US citizens and ban guns. Coincidentally, this is precisely what Hitler did in Germany. He disarmed the citizenry and thus controlled dissent with a jack- boot. Thereby granting him free reign to enact atrocities, fascism and war crimes as he chose and to any degree he chose.

In short, it's irresponsible for a former President who just spent 8 years either incompetently or intentionally widening the division of his own citizenry to stand up and say, "Beware, America. Beware of the social and ethnic divide in a country that for the past 8 years was under my watch"

Yes, let's not forget all those guns Obama confiscated!!!!! :eek:

Oh, that's right I forgot. That number is ZERO.

Never mind. :eek:

Completely nonsensical fear mongering. This is how political narrative in a Democracy is controlled. A political icon can still impact his/her lemmings by piping up ever now and again. They eat it up without actually thinking for themselves.

For instance, the same people who consistently and ridiculously compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler are a shockingly high percentage of the very same group of people who believe we should disarm US citizens and ban guns. Coincidentally, this is precisely what Hitler did in Germany. He disarmed the citizenry and thus controlled dissent with a jack- boot. Thereby granting him free reign to enact atrocities, fascism and war crimes as he chose and to any degree he chose.

In short, it's irresponsible for a former President who just spent 8 years either incompetently or intentionally widening the division of his own citizenry to stand up and say, "Beware, America. Beware of the social and ethnic divide in a country that for the past 8 years was under my watch"
I must have missed that news report. Can you link to it?

No.

I must have missed that news report. Can you link to it?

Perhaps you shouldn't have missed it. Or perhaps you can find a way to read a paragraph and competently divine fact from opinion based on observation.

I wish you luck.

Obama and hoillary think their shit don't stink

they worked hard to destroy this country. I hope they are taken with lots of bad days and hurting night for the rest of their lives. God bless America!!!

Perhaps you shouldn't have missed it. Or perhaps you can find a way to read a paragraph and competently divine fact from opinion based on observation.

I wish you luck.
You gave a "for instance" and not "in my opinion," and your observation is shite.

they worked hard to destroy this country. I hope they are taken with lots of bad days and hurting night for the rest of their lives. God bless America!!!

Waiting for Obama to eventually die, at which time I plan to relieve myself on him the way he did on my country!

Yes, let's not forget all those guns Obama confiscated!!!!! :eek:

Oh, that's right I forgot. That number is ZERO.

Never mind. :eek:

yeah it's a really good thing that that gun shop owner got the BATF agents on tape otherwise, fast and furious would have "proved" that tbe only reason "gun-free" Mexico has guns is because of evil gun dealers in the US.

Calling for gun control after he armed the cartels would have looked a little silly.

Sensitive aren't we?

You gave a "for instance" and not "in my opinion," and your observation is shite.

=============================

As an observation, it is typically individuals among the political LEFT in the United States that want to disarm citizens and more specifically, edit the 2nd Amendment out of the Constitution. These are commonly held and commonly spoken beliefs at protests, rallies, and among pundits and among partisan members of the media. This is widely recognized in the United States as a common belief held by specifically those on the political LEFT.

As an observation, it also typically individuals among the political LEFT in the United States who have forgotten or never learned what the word "Literal" means as #LiterallyHitler was trending for nearly a year on social media regarding Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump's faux similarities. Though a sad image on display of some of the citizenry's understanding of English usage, it is also a FACT.

So, though polling data doesn't exist that you would ignore anyway, I think we can reasonably come to the conclusion that what I stated was most likely a TRUTH that could be proven statistically if the time and was given by those who gave a shit.

I can also state personally, without a shadow of doubt, that your opinion of my observation means less than "shite" to me. No offense. I simply don't care what you think. Polling data? I have that for you. 1:1.

Last edited:
=============================

As an observation, it is typically individuals among the political LEFT in the United States that want to disarm citizens and more specifically, edit the 2nd Amendment out of the Constitution.

Well, no, not edit the 2nd Amendment out--rather, point out to gun nuts their own edit of what the 2nd Amendment says. It upholds the militia being armed, and it doesn't say that includes missiles or assault weapons for individual citizens. It's your ilk that's doing the editing.

Poulation of the United States is just over 323 Million But yeah, Stephens(RINO) is an excellent start if attempting to make a flaccid point. Out of curiosity, are you asserting THIS is the rule and not the exception?

So is Obama saying Trump is going to commit genocide or start a world war? Is he implying Hitler was elected chancellor?

It doesn't look like Obama knows the history he is trying to lecture everyone about. First of all, Hitler did not get elected to anything. He ran against von Hindenburg and lost. However, his Nazi party won consecutive elections in 1932 which made them the largest seat holder in the German parliament. Since no coalition government could be formed without his coalition, President Von Hindenburg named him chancellor so he could form a government to run Germany.

Are we clear on that Mr. ex President Obama?

Now since you brought up 60 million dead people which your implying Trump could cause to happen again, let me ask you this. How many people died in Syria when you drew a red line in the sand? Just go away.

And so it continues....everything not (D) = Hitler and Nazis :rolleyes:....so says Dear Leader.

He doesn't even know the history he is invoking FFS.

Last edited:
Back