Innocent flirting

DemiMeyers

Virgin
I love when other men can see from my wedding ring and/or when I arrive at a party or other social event with my husband and they still try to flirt with me... I've been told I look like the actress Lisa Rinna (I have the same short highlighted hair and lips and boob job - dress the same but obviously don't attend the type of red carpet events that would let me wear the gowns she does, but so so want to - I don't flirt first, but love attention and love even more being a bit bitchy to men who do try flirting with me.... I have such a fantasy of having the man (or men) who I've been a bit bitchy to at a party just get so frustrated that they pull me aside somewhere.... and...

I love when other men can see from my wedding ring and/or when I arrive at a party or other social event with my husband and they still try to flirt with me... I've been told I look like the actress Lisa Rinna (I have the same short highlighted hair and lips and boob job - dress the same but obviously don't attend the type of red carpet events that would let me wear the gowns she does, but so so want to - I don't flirt first, but love attention and love even more being a bit bitchy to men who do try flirting with me.... I have such a fantasy of having the man (or men) who I've been a bit bitchy to at a party just get so frustrated that they pull me aside somewhere.... and...

and take you into the restroom?

Really hot thought Demi, especially the thought of frustrating a man like that. It would also be hot to have a guy who you outwardly frustrate at social occasions whilst both of you know once you get behind a closed door. You'll devour each other.

the word "devour" is perfect to describe the intensity..

...put those DSLs to work? :devil:

I love when other men can see from my wedding ring and/or when I arrive at a party or other social event with my husband and they still try to flirt with me... I've been told I look like the actress Lisa Rinna (I have the same short highlighted hair and lips and boob job - dress the same but obviously don't attend the type of red carpet events that would let me wear the gowns she does, but so so want to - I don't flirt first, but love attention and love even more being a bit bitchy to men who do try flirting with me.... I have such a fantasy of having the man (or men) who I've been a bit bitchy to at a party just get so frustrated that they pull me aside somewhere....and...

This a roleplay thread or you searching for a sole mate?
I have ideas and thoughts to stimulate an imagination

Seth...

Um.. the restroom is a bit... gross...

Maybe taken away from the party down a hallway to a bedroom or guest den.

Or-- what if we take a stroll out to the parking lot to my tricked out van with the tinted windows for a moon lite "chat".

And

...pull you aside with a firm grip on your arm, pulling you close and whisper in your ear: "I don't know what kind of game you're trying to play with me, but it needs to stop." As I pull away I catch a breath of the perfume you're wearing and feel myself slightly turned on but quickly walk away...

Innocent Flirting

Blushing.... unaware that so many of the men at this party are wanting to turn the tables upsidedown against me for being a little bitchy to them when they try to flirt with me....

In the crush of all the people, we find our self facing each other, I smile, and say I am Eric look straight into your eyes, my Brown eyes glowing. Nice shoes I say ;)

I fell in love with Lisa Rinna when she was on 'Dancing with the stars' wearing those hot costumes. If you really look like her you're definitely gonna get hit on!

The boobs were nice but the lips!!! I found those even more erotic. --- even though they were fake too (I think)

does the hair. lips and boob job come as a set? can you just ask for a 'Lisa Rinna'?....and is there where you get the bitchy attitude?

just saying....

and just have our way with you fucking every hole possible

Innocent Flirting Gone Too Far?

A little flustered and more tipsy than I am aware of. Nervously looking around the room for my husband. Realizing that maybe a few of the men at the party I've been flirting with or have been a bit bitchy to all seem to be planning something together as if to get back at me...

Innocent Flirting Gone Too Far?

Some body puts some music on, I looking in to your eyes, I ask if you would like to dance.

Back