Babur ( for ladies only to join)

kareemtyrell

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Posts
404
In the year 1483 Zahir-ud-din Muhammad Babur(19) was preparing to invade india. His invasion is well planned. Crossing over the mountains as the winter snow melted, he crossed the hindu kush mountain and is now making his way to delhi , the capital of india. The maharaja ( king) of india had sent his best men to fight off babur and his army which consisted of men from central asia, iran afganistan . Babur and his army of 40000 men soundly saw off the kings army of 100000.
destroying it . The maharaja of delhi escaped . He thought that this was another muslim raid into india . And most likely they will go off after being given tribute.

However Babur had no such fantasies. He was here to stay . His ancestor Tamerlane had sacked delhi and left. He on the other hand was here to stay . To build an empire. He will let his soldiers loose on the local women if he have to ( he has already done this on the local towns and villages he has sacked. killed the men who fights subjugate the rest of the men and enjoy and breed the women. Babur's reputation went before him). but he was here to stay.

It was a few days march before his army had stopped at the gates of delhi . He ordered the prisoners to be exucuted ( some 50,000 men of the maharajas men) and there heads were piled on pikes in front. Giving an image of what awaits the city if they do not surrender soon.

Seeing this the maharaja ( 30) was worried , he knew what reputation babur had .

The maharani of india knew as well along with all the women and men in the city what awaits them if they do or do not.

In the end Maharaja surrendered out of fear.

Babur licked his lips, he has heard of the beautifull women of india, espacially of the queen, he will set his soldiers loose on all the women soon enough after he enters the city and takes control of her. But he was eager to sample the queen . who was as beautifull as she was young. With that thought. babur and his army entered the city, making thier way to the palace.

He wanted the queen to be his chief concubine. among many women he knew he would take soon.

( looking for female charecters to play the role of the queen, and women of the empire/city, all ladies wellcome to join ( pick an indian name for your charecter:D ) )
 
Anjali sat in the palace, a servant combing her long dark hair. She was the queen's little sister, and they were very close. She was not yet married and still a virgin. She did have suitors, but she didn't care for any of them. She wanted to marry someone she loved. At that moment she heard a knock on the door, her brother-in-law. He didn't need to tell her what was happening. She had seen the army approaching.

Trembling, she followed him to the gate, where they were supposed to greet the invaders. Her sister's husban grabbed her hand and stared down at her. "We hid your sister, so we need someone to pretend to be queen. Can you do that?" She nodded nervously.

As the gates opened to the army, he held her close and kissed the top of her head. She was very frightened. She shut her eyes, trying to ignore the heads on pikes as they marched through. Her brother in law wrapped his arms around her tight, trying to make her feel safe. It wasn't working.
 
Babur marched behind his soldiers. He usually enters his cities and villages last . Because reallly, the credit for his victories must go to his soldiers. However he has ordered them to show restraint. The looting and murder and rape and what not will happen only on his orders. However since delhi has surrendered. he may not need to who that route. But who knows. Maybe he will think on it. His soldiers do need women. but for now He has ordered them secure the city . Disarm the soldiers and lock up as many of the army officers and intellectuals as possible.

As the last of his soldiers marched in and started to go about their duty Babur atlast rode in . Sorrounded by handfull of his Bodygaurds. His eyes instantly spotted the royals that were there . the mighty maharaja of india with his head down his arms tightly around what seems to be his wife.

She was beautifull indeed. Its been worth it , thought babur , moving his eyes over the young queens body , his cock instantly hardening ! which red blooded mans would not with such a beauty in front of him . Babur nooded to his trusted second bairam khan to manage the men while he is busy . Manage in the sense that discipline does not brake down in the army .

He simply walked over to the maharaja who was standing with his queen.

" i thought the queen of India would be much better looking to be honest ! " he smirked before ordering his soldiers to take away the maharaja . He will deal with him later . First he must taste the local deights. He looked as his soldiers polietly escorrted the Maharaja to the palace Dungeon. He turned his attention to the queen.

He simply bowed his to the queen.

" My queen will you not invite your guest and invite him inside for rest and entertainment ? he has come a long way " he said polietly but firmly, it was not a request. he could have dragged her to her bed chamber and have his way with her. But he chose to be polite but firm
 
Anjali trempled as Babur approached, looking up at the maharaja. She was very frightened, and she had never been in this position before. She was much shyer than her sister, and had never done anything ver political.

" i thought the queen of India would be much better looking to be honest ! " She blushed bright red as several soldiers laughed. Suddenly she was separated from her sisters husband. She felt so alone, small compared to Babur. Sh watched as he bowed to her, unsure what she should do.

" My queen will you not invite your guest and invite him inside for rest and entertainment ? he has come a long way " She nodded nevously and led him into the palace, hating what she had to do. Her sister was so confident. How did she do it?
 
Babur looked at her discomfort . His spies had told him that queen is usally more fiesty . Maybe they were wrong but any way. Babur dismissed his soldiers and followed her.

" ah my queen , why so sad ? are you not happy to see your guest ?" as they walked. Thanking God for letting him to in company of such a beautifull women.
 
Last edited:
" ah my queen , why so sad ? are you not happy to see your guest ?"

"Why would I be?" she snapped and quickly looked away. "Sorry"

She lead Babur to the room where she and her family usually ate. Several servants quickly brought food and placed it on the table. Brushing her hair back, she sat down, nodding at him to sit also. It was a beautiful room, decorated with reds and gold, ith cushions to sit on and artwork everywhere.
 
" Sit close to me Beautifull and tell me about your city and yourself after all something is bothering you what is it? , you might as well get happy as i am going to be here for a long time. and i am want you to be one of the women who will make my stay here more enjoyable" ordered babur

he made himself comfortable, his drink in his hand , he took a sip, then ordered all the servent and soldiers out. leaving him seated and the queen standing on their own.
 
Last edited:
" Sit with me Beautifull and tell me about your city and yourself after all something is bothering you what is it? , you might as well get happy as i am going to be here for a long time. and i am want you to be one of the women who will make my stay here more enjoyable" ordered babur

Anjali sat beside him nervously, taking a sip of water. "I don't particularly like it when people how up with a large army at our palace. I also don't spend much time alone with men who are not my husband." She blushed when he calld her beautiful, avoiding his eyes. How did he want her to make his stay enjoyable? If he realized she was a virgin, he would realize she was not the queen, married and proud.
 
" ah but surely you must realise that when a kingdom has this much wealth and beautifull women , it will attract attention !" babur noticed how she blushed. He knew that indian women would be shy , but a married women ?

He tried not to think about the maharaja . He will most like die tomorrow after his coronation as king.

" please my queen , make your self comfortable , you are making your guest feel guilty ! for he likes his women to be cheer full " he said with mock tears
 
Anjali almost rolled her eyes, but instead smiled and ate, although she didn't have much of an appetite. "So... what is going to happen to my kingdom and people now that you are here? We did surrender, so there is no need for any violence." She bit her lip nervously, looking at him.
 
" you are right there is no need for any violence as long as the people accept my rule. My soldiers who have brought along their families will settle down on the parts of the kingdom of their choice. My generals and officers and scholars will take over the administration of the city .
" he said he was nearly done .

" oh and off course my soldiers will take the women of their choosing , espacially thoses without wives or commitment to any women. there will be no need for any violence as long as your people follow what i say ! " he finished giving anjali a long look. Her bearing is not that of a queen. Nor is way of speaking . He expected a queen to have more authoritive tone . Not submissive like her. Something is going on.
 
" you are right there is no need for any violence as long as the people accept my rule. My soldiers who have brought along their families will settle down on the parts of the kingdom of their choice. My generals and officers and scholars will take over the administration of the city . " She nodded, fidgeting with her dress nervously.

" oh and off course my soldiers will take the women of their choosing , espacially thoses without wives or commitment to any women. there will be no need for any violence as long as your people follow what i say ! " Anjali's eyes widened and she turned towards them.

"What about women who don't want to be taken. Do you plan to just force your soldiers upon them? And women who are already married as well?" In the back of her mind she also worried about what he wanted. "Will you do the same? With me?" She looked up at him, trying to hide her fear. She had a feeling about why he was spending time alone with her.
 
He ignored her question completly, instead he finished eating and got up

" i shall be in my tent outside the city . i want you to show up in your indian wedding dress, the same that you wore for the king , in my tent. you will be bathed , and you shall look like a bride " He said. matter of factly. He left the room and made his way to his tent outside the city
 
" i shall be in my tent outside the city . i want you to show up in your indian wedding dress, the same that you wore for the king , in my tent. you will be bathed , and you shall look like a bride " Anjali looked up at him surprised as he walked away. Her heart was racing as she tried to decide what to do. She left and went to her room, praying to the gods for help. She cried and continued until night came.

Servants bathed her and dressed her in a beautiful wedding dress, not her sister's which was too large. She left the palace alone, avoiding eye contact with everyone until she reached his tent. She entered, her hands trembling slightly as he looked at Babur. White flowers were in her hair, and she looked innocent and virginal.
 
Babur watched as she entered his tent. no way could this girl be the queen ! she looked too innocent ! but then again he shall have his proof soon . He was shirtless and only wearing his under garment. and sporting a massive erection !. he has not had an ejculation for more then a month . His loins were bursting . But he kept his composure.

He walked upto her and looked down on her. He pulled her feminine body against his. His on one hand resting on her back hile the other landed on her ass . Roughly grabbing it. he was enjoying the softness of her body against his. his hard cock pressing against her body.

They just stayed locked for a while . before babur started to kiss her. Enjoying the sweetness of her mouth. if he was being to rough with her he could careless
 
Anjali looked at the man before her and blushed. She looked away shyly, not used to being around half-naked men. In fact, she had been kept away from the eyes of many males, rarely allowed to leave her home.

She avoided his eyes as he walked right up to her. Suddenly she was against his chest, trapped in his arms. She trembled knowing he was going to find out she was lying and he wanted to bed her. She cried out softly as he grabbed her. Her hands rested on his chest, and she stared into his eyes.

And then he kissed her. She almost fell to the ground, her legs threatening to collapse under her. She melted in his arms, closing her eyes. Resistance faded away as she felt his warm body against her own. She gasped as the kiss broke, her eyes slowly opening. She felt an unfamiliar warmth in her belly, a strange longing.
 
Gently he moved down. Kissing softly her cheeks, then neck and then the tops of her covered breasts. One of his hands held the back of her neck firmly while the other traveled down her back to her perfect taut buttocks softly squeezing each. By Allah, they were magnificent. when he finally got her breats uncovered.He brought his lips to those nipples and teased them with his tongue, first one and then the other.
 
She hadn't expected this. The gentle kisses and caresses. It felt so nice. She smiled as he kissed her cheeks, but was nervous about it too. As his kisses moved lower she gasped, her head falling back. She moaned softly as he squeezed her butt and suncovered her breasts. She blushed shyly until heis lips moved against her nipples. She cried out, shaking as she lookd up at him, partly from fear and partly from pleasure.
 
Babur went back and laid back on his bed.

" take off your clothes my queen, i must see what the king has been enjoying before me, present your body to fucked !" he ordered. eyeing her lustily
 
" take off your clothes my queen, i must see what the king has been enjoying before me, present your body to fucked !" he ordered. eyeing her lustily

She blushed and lowered her eyes as she slowly remvoed her dress. She had little choice but to obey him, not that she didn't like his touch or find him attractive. She walked towards him, trying to cover herself with her hands before sitting with him on the bed. She was trembling and tried to relax against his chest.
 
Back
Top