anal play

azcowboy

Experienced
Does the simple act of liking your female partner to use butt plugs vibrators or maybe even,a strap on in you make a male bi ir bi curious or what would that entail to you guys

no, wanting to have sex with guys makes you bi curious. wifd using toys on you is just kinky experimentation.

I'm a guy and like butt plugs. I don't think that makes me bi, or bi-curious.

My intense man-crush on Brad Pitt, on the other hand...

I have enjoyed anal play since I was 13, never sucked a man, kissed a man or desired a man. Have toys and like women to fuck me..

Anal play and anal fucking are a must during sex for me....I cum much harder for some reason :)

Does the simple act of liking your female partner to use butt plugs vibrators or maybe even,a strap on in you make a male bi ir bi curious or what would that entail to you guys

This terrible misconception has caused many a male to miss out on some truly pleasurable sex. That's a shame too, especially if you are with a female partner who is willing to please you in every way possible.

hell yes

There is nothing like a skilled partner between your legs, licking your shaft and massaging your prostate, with her finger, butt plug, her tongue...mmmm, Fuck!
It's great when it gives her as much pleasure too, it seems that only older women truly know what they are doing.

This terrible misconception has caused many a male to miss out on some truly pleasurable sex. That's a shame too, especially if you are with a female partner who is willing to please you in every way possible.

^This!!

Edensgarden, I completely agree!! It makes me sad for men that stay away from any type of anal play just because *gasp* it might mean they are gay or bi. It is sad that a label will keep people from doing something that feels so good.

agree

^This!!

Edensgarden, I completely agree!! It makes me sad for men that stay away from any type of anal play just because *gasp* it might mean they are gay or bi. It is sad that a label will keep people from doing something that feels so good.

Totally agree. If men who think it's gay/bi actually tried it, they would know it is normal, healthy and sexy fun for a straight man to enjoy anal play. I will admit to being uninterested in it for most of my marriage, but after my lady started asking frequently to pleasure her area, I let her do the same to me. The first night was tense, awkward, and difficult to enjoy bc of my hang up with it. Once she said, "trust me, you will love it," I relaxed enough to let the sensations take over. Now anal play (for one or both of us) is a regular part of our sex life, and we love it! My advice would be the same as my wife's: relax, trust your partner, and enjoy it!

Pretty much.

But let me explain. Research has shown that when a manly man (i.e., hetero Joe) discovers his G-spot, that is, his prostate (some say the G stands for "girly," but firmly believe it stands for Guy, but I digress), by introduction of his girlfriend's finger, tongue or favorite strapon, or by accidentally sitting on a vibrator/dildo that he begins to fantasize about cock.

And after experiencing sexual penetration of the anal canal by finger or inanimate object (and thoroughly deep scrubbing with toilet paper "to make sure you're clean" does not count even though it does count as a guilty pleasure according to the research) the males' thoughts begin to increasingly focus on his anus.

As time passes, and the researchers were quite surprised how little time passed, the male begins to fantasize about anal penetration. At at first it is quite hetero-normal...finger, vibrator, girlfriend's tongue and her increasingly large strapons.

But, ultimately the thought of flesh-and-blood cock seeps into the guy's dreams and he wants and craves heat, pulsation, firm hands on the back of is head, leaking pre-cum; and as a result his girlfriend's efforts become insufficient.

The next stage is the male turning to Lit to do research, question normal sexuality and try to find reassurance that he is not turning gay or bisexual despite his increasing desires.

The research, and it was very robust, concluded that individuals who actually took action to ask the question on Lit were more than 90% likely to engage in, and ultimately enjoy, male-male sexual contact with or without their "girlfriends." 98% if the male had an interest in "Western" culture or lived in such states.

Oh, as a side-note the research further noted that such a progression did not "make" one gay, but found that many hetero males simply enjoyed anal play without ever becoming sexually attracted to males.

Best regards, I hope this helps.

Last edited:
i agree this is something i would love to try with my SO but he says and i quote" i'm not gay or even bi so why would i like something like that" i just shake my head and drop the issue...but i hope that one day he will let me explore his ass like he has mine...

i agree this is something i would love to try with my SO but he says and i quote" i'm not gay or even bi so why would i like something like that" i just shake my head and drop the issue...but i hope that one day he will let me explore his ass like he has mine...

Gypsey, you could always tell him your back door is closed until his opens a little. Or try sliding a finger to the area, just to touch it, when you're going down on him. I bet he changes his mind once he knows what it feels like.

Cheers,

Bi guys

In my opinion it doesn't matter what makes you bi-curious, the point is that it's just something you you yourself decided. I wouldn't say it was trying out anal toys with your partner or even on yourself that makes a person want to try being with another guy. It's all individual preference and specific desires within you. I do think it may have opened the door for something u would have been curious about at some point anyways. My guy says he is able to feel whatever toy is in my ass while he is fucking me and that adds to his pleasure;) Which i love!!!:devil:
Good luck!!

@keeopps2012

Godess knows i have tried many things.. i have played around the area while giving oral and he enjoyed it.. but if i mention it.. it ends in argument.....alas i am trying to be slow and wait.. i dont want to push the issue but...darn it...i am willing to do most of his desires for him.. he has one fetish i refuse.. but i have said he could go to someone else...maybe if i did the 1 i wont do for him he will do this for me?

Last edited:
Godess knows i have tried many things.. i have played around the area while giving oral and he enjoyed it.. but if i mention it.. it ends in argument.....alas i am trying to be slow and wait.. i dont want to push the issue but...darn it...i am willing to do most of his desires for him.. he has one fetish i refuse.. but i have said he could go to someone else...maybe if i did the 1 i wont do for him he will do this for me?

DON'T do something you're not comfortable with. I doubt your SO will change his mind based on that one thing. Stick to your slow but steady plan, and keep hinting how much you like anal play. If he's worth it, he will come around. If he doesn't, you're a pretty girl with options to find the right person.

My wife had to convince me, so I understand the reluctance, but once I did it, no way I could go without it in our love life.

Happy New Year! Hope it's a hot one for you ;-)

DON'T do something you're not comfortable with. I doubt your SO will change his mind based on that one thing. Stick to your slow but steady plan, and keep hinting how much you like anal play. If he's worth it, he will come around. If he doesn't, you're a pretty girl with options to find the right person.

My wife had to convince me, so I understand the reluctance, but once I did it, no way I could go without it in our love life.

Wait wait wait. You're confusing me here. You say close your backdoor until he's willing to open his a little which you know from her earlier post makes him uncomfortable, yet she shouldn't do anything that makes her uncomfortable?

Seriously? Double standard much? If you want him to give, you give too. Tit for tat. Gypsey, do you enjoy anal play done to you?

Gypsey, you could always tell him your back door is closed until his opens a little. Or try sliding a finger to the area, just to touch it, when you're going down on him. I bet he changes his mind once he knows what it feels like.

Cheers,

thank you, this thing don't even push my buttons in the least, i just simply don't find it appealing..
and thank you i will stick with my plan and hope for the best. happy new year to you and your as well..

The idea that penetration makes a person weak, submissive, passive, unmanly -- is such an insult to women.

Just think about it for a moment.

Pretty much.

But let me explain. Research has shown that when a manly man (i.e., hetero Joe) discovers his G-spot, that is, his prostate (some say the G stands for "girly," but firmly believe it stands for Guy, but I digress), by introduction of his girlfriend's finger, tongue or favorite strapon, or by accidentally sitting on a vibrator/dildo that he begins to fantasize about cock.

And after experiencing sexual penetration of the anal canal by finger or inanimate object (and thoroughly deep .......

.......enjoyed anal play without ever becoming sexually attracted to males.

Best regards, I hope this helps.

Wait, WHAT!?!?! Please, tell me how this happens.

And if one can "accidentally" sit on a dildo, is it not also plausible that one could accidentally sit on an erect peni?

I have been told by woman who have a penchant for the anal penetration that toys are funtastic, but nothing is as fine as a flesh & blood boner. So if a man accidently sits on a nearby, mislaid peni, does he just bypass the fantasizing stage and immediately crave the ol' blue veiner?

Slight sidebar....

The “Accidental” is just fascinating. Orifices can be penetrated by objects and / or people, spontaneously naked peni and wanting vaginas fall into mouths – occasionally accidentally. Bored housewives accidently fall, repeatedly, on the young neighbor’s hardon. There was even a poster somewhere here on the boards who was accidently fisted. Amazing.

This is an even greater phenomenon that the “All of Suddens” or “Next Thing You Knows”, that many a contributor to Lit have posted about. But none are as rare as when the “Accidental” meets one of these. When that happens, the atypical stuff of wet dreams and jerk-off fantasies happens. I.E. – My friends hot mom was sitting there with me on the bed, telling me how she likes to prepare brussel sprouts. All of a sudden she’s sucking my cock. Next thing you know I accidently sit on her dildo and I’m shooting loopy strings of jizz across her ample breasts and chin. She accidently catches some in her mouth, which was all of a sudden open in surprise due to the disappearance of her dildo.

.... end of Sidebar.​

Happy New Year All! *raises near empty glass*

There is more in this thread that I would like to comment on, but will have to leave it for now. I believe I am responsible for the next round, and I'm probably not in the primest of response shape.

We now resume the Anal Theraplay Thread.

just enjoy it. dont worry about labels

There is nothing like a skilled partner between your legs, licking your shaft and massaging your prostate, with her finger, butt plug, her tongue...mmmm, Fuck!
It's great when it gives her as much pleasure too, it seems that only older women truly know what they are doing.

Got to agree with ya on this one man. A skilled older woman introduced me and no one else has ever come close to how good she was.

thank you, this thing don't even push my buttons in the least, i just simply don't find it appealing..
and thank you i will stick with my plan and hope for the best. happy new year to you and your as well..

Ahh I see. Not willing to acknowledge someone not willing to give you the advice you really wanted. No problem.

Back