How to make amends?

Hahaha. If that happens, make sure you get a picture of daddy's black eye for the baby book! :)

I will lay in wait outside, in the waiting room, where it is safe to have cameras, and snap a picture the moment he walks out the doors.

Spam reported. Although I'll give him credit for having the balls to spam HH's thread. Brave! :)

Oh my God I love this last post. This thread's issues should definitely not be resurrected but...just... that last post...priceless ! :D

Doubt it was ms_intrigue....unless she's an unusual woman who openly would refer to herself as ""not a nice person and an asshole"?

Only if she were being completely honest. But she's not the honest type.

Alas, we may never know who posted the interesting yet now all-too mysterious post. :(

Only if she were being completely honest. But she's not the honest type.

Alas, we may never know who posted the interesting yet now all-too mysterious post. :(

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Nightbird is a ten year member of this forum and a he I think...so yes we do know who created and then edited the post. So why didja remove it, Nightbird?

I removed it cuz I realized how stupid I was..

That'll teach me for using my emotions and not my brains.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Nightbird is a ten year member of this forum and a he I think...so yes we do know who created and then edited the post. So why didja remove it, Nightbird?

Nightbird said:
I removed it cuz I realized how stupid I was..

That'll teach me for using my emotions and not my brains.

Ah, sorry. I thought it was some anonymous poster who posted something and then somehow got it deleted.

I wish you had left it up, Nightbird. It would have been good to see what you had to say.

You, on the other hand, are a posting machine lately.....what's up with that? ;)

Last edited:
Back