Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had two last night. Not at the same time, but I think I like them better one at a time.

Not since Wed of last week, sucked two that day at a XXX Place in Austin. Need more protein in my diet. Mark

Nothing today sadly, but tommorrow may look promising.... I think cum should be part of everyones balanced diet... Just a pity it doesn't count towrds my 'five a day'...

Birthday cock hound

Not today yet but more than willing too suck cock
For sure tomorrow as it's my Birthday and so looking forward to sucking the "icing " off a a beautiful cock head.... Much better than a freaking cake. Now who's gonnea give me a super birthday surprise as I'm just so thirstie and horny for some icing VJ

sucking cock

Yes i have,every morning my exwifes new boyfriend stops by on his way to work to have his cock sucked.

I am so going to have to try a recipie with cum now...

Not that I need to doday as got a nice fresh delivery from my friend this afternoon when he popped over to drop his cock in my mouth for a while...

I am so going to have to try a recipie with cum now...

Not that I need to doday as got a nice fresh delivery from my friend this afternoon when he popped over to drop his cock in my mouth for a while...

I could use a mouthfull of cum right about now.

I have had a hard on past my lips, but now desire to suck a mans cock, allow to climax in mouth

I have had a hard on past my lips, but now desire to suck a mans cock, allow to climax in mouth

I know it varies from man to man but I think the purpose of sucking a cock is to recieve a mouth full of cum.

I know it varies from man to man but I think the purpose of sucking a cock is to recieve a mouth full of cum.

Yeah, the more I do it, the more I hate facials. I'm really against them, I'd just rather get a nice payoff for all my hard work. As if the word 'work' actually applies.

Maybe tonight I will suck, now I am still looking for some guys to be sucked to.
grin.gif

Yep yet again today... Differnt cock though... Got a phonecall from a 'friend' I've not seen in a while and he wanted me to come over... He's a lot* older than me, but then I like older guys a lot and he likes a little 'light relief' in my mouth from time to time, and I'm the kinda person to say 'no' .. Still amazes me the differnce in tast eof cum between differnt people...

Monday - Sucked a policeman - bang bang
Tuesday - Bus driver at a rest stop...one for the road
Wednesday - fasted
Thursday - sucked an nice Asian (dick like a 5" steel spike) then an 8" gym bunny, who then fucked me for 10 minutes... Think I am going to rest from now tell Monday...

Not brag, just fact...

Spent yesterday evening and night with a very dominating guy I've been seeing on and off for qutie some time. No idea how many times I got to swallow his cum, but it was good each and every time, and still have the bruises on my behind to remind me of the flogging and hard anal I received... Definately need a weekends rest I think...

Spent yesterday evening and night with a very dominating guy I've been seeing on and off for qutie some time. No idea how many times I got to swallow his cum, but it was good each and every time, and still have the bruises on my behind to remind me of the flogging and hard anal I received... Definately need a weekends rest I think...

Sounds like you deserve it... But then there is no rest for the wicked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back