Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all the dashing Daddies and bubbly baby girls that make them smile! :)

Hop everyone has a great day . . . and if you celebrate it happy hearts for your Valentine's Day . . . :heart::):heart::):heart:

Hmmmm speaking of mojo.....good morning to you!
Hope you have a wondful day!
 
*grumbles, sinking into a chair in the breakroom*
My knee is killingme... and I pulled a muscle in my shoulder loading feed. Blarg.
 
BAH to the weather forecast! I've given up on trying to keep the driveway clear after that "wintery mix" over the weekend. Now more snow on top of it covering the frozen "sharp as a knives" crap, it's a down right dangerous trek to get the mail.

With the wind blowing, it's Anal-artica out there! All that's missing are the penquins.
Some of you may have picked up on the fact that I hate winter. Well at least the penquins are properly dressed for V-day....

Kisses to all the little girls on this special day and knowing looks to the Daddys. The things we do and go through to make our little girls happy!

Happy Thursday / Valentines day to all the gorgeous littles and amazing Daddies here!!!

Oh, Daddy, you do keep me giggling non-stop! What's the next recipe I get to hear??? lol Btw, I love penquins! Ummm...penguins, I mean!

I'm so happy that the baby girls on this thread have such wonderful Daddies who will do ANYTHING to see we're happy! I know mine makes me especially ecstatic!!!

I love you Daddy, with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day! Oh, and by the way...the add on to your siggy just makes me that much more giddy and gives me warm fuzzies and butterflies! :kiss:

:heart: Keri
 
*grumbles, sinking into a chair in the breakroom*
My knee is killingme... and I pulled a muscle in my shoulder loading feed. Blarg.

Poor Bella!!! :( I'm sorry you're hurting so much, but so happy you have a wonderful Daddy to take care of you!!! Please, DO be careful for the rest of the day!!!!

:heart: Keri
 
Happy Thursday / Valentines day to all the gorgeous littles and amazing Daddies here!!!

Oh, Daddy, you do keep me giggling non-stop! What's the next recipe I get to hear??? lol Btw, I love penquins! Ummm...penguins, I mean!

I'm so happy that the baby girls on this thread have such wonderful Daddies who will do ANYTHING to see we're happy! I know mine makes me especially ecstatic!!!

I love you Daddy, with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day! Oh, and by the way...the add on to your siggy just makes me that much more giddy and gives me warm fuzzies and butterflies! :kiss:

:heart: Keri

ain't she a sweetie....mmmm penguins ...making mental note to correct my spelling and put them on the toy list
 
Last edited:
Mornin' All.. I'm off and on throughout the day.. I'll pop in a say "howdy" as the day progresses...:D

Hugs for all the Daddies, Kisses to Baby Girls

RA, I haven't said a proper welcome to the thread so "a proper welcome to the thread!" Just kidding...feeling a bit smart-a$$ish today. Seriously, though, we're so glad to have you join the family! I hope you like it here as much as I do!!!! :rose:

:heart: Keri
 
ain's she a sweetie....mmmm penguins ...making mental note to correct my spelling and put them on the toy list

*giggles* Could you have me laughing ANY harder?????

I can't wait to see all the toys in my toy box! Or is it really your toy box????

:heart: Keri
 
*giggles watching Daddy Stan and Keri from where she's lounging against the counter at work, watching the Christian Grays all drive by, leaving their country cousins the Terry Grays drive in*
 
Morning Lovelies and Gents ... sounds like a manner of good things are happening for many here :) Have a wonderful day!!
Hoping there are lots of hugs and kisses and flowers and candies for all, today :kiss:

Thank you!!!:kiss: I hope you are having a wonderful day!!
 
Kisses back to a special Daddy.

My Daddy is a very wonderful man, just so everybody knows. Its been hard on us lately, and I just wanted to tell everyone here how good he's been to me. Wildly supportive, so encouraging, and so loving. No matter what, Daddy, I'm here for you just like you're here for me. I want to see you smile and hear you laugh. I never want to be the cause of sadness in your eyes.

:heart: Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy. Love you. :heart:

You struck gold with this daddy!! XOXO to you both!
 
You just want me to change the batteries. I've found a battery operated replica of the Oscar Meyer weinermobile!!!!

Batteries are good...they can run out quickly. But I'm very mechanically inclined and can change them myself. I meant help in other ways!!!! As for the weinermobile...ummm OUCH!!! :eek: Seems like with the wheels and such it would be very misshapened! But I'll trust you!

Bella, I hope your day is going well...I'm still giggling over some of my Daddy's replies!!!

:heart: Keri
 
LOL my daughter just refused to kiss me becausei have covergirl colorstay lipstain on ... she was all "lick it off Mommy, lick it off"! ... she's so cute.

I think I'll make her a special dinner tonight. Maybe cut her hotdogs into little heart shapes, and make her some macaroni and cheese. Ah, I may be alone, but I'm not going to be alone for Valentine's.
 
LOL my daughter just refused to kiss me becausei have covergirl colorstay lipstain on ... she was all "lick it off Mommy, lick it off"! ... she's so cute.

I think I'll make her a special dinner tonight. Maybe cut her hotdogs into little heart shapes, and make her some macaroni and cheese. Ah, I may be alone, but I'm not going to be alone for Valentine's.

Oh, Bella...I know just how you feel!!! Speaking of hotdogs...my girls are too old to like them!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top