Girls that go to Comic-Con are just hot

PlaidCanadian

Virgin
Joined
Mar 23, 2015
Posts
27
11695754_922787224448105_5467860139595748069_n.jpg
 
Think there used to be a pic thread for cosplayers, and yes I would agree.
 
I would love to go sometime....always looks so fun.
 
definitely agree that Girls that go to Comic-Con are just hot :D

big comics fan ~ and geeky girls are sexy because they're smart and quirky! + they have a fantastic imagination!
 
I love comicon. Its so much fun.

never been to comic con. in the last couple of years Dubai started the MEFCC but i hear its not that great as San Diego. I would love to go to SDCC one day. if not for the panels then just to check the cosplayers and all the displays and stuff....
 
It wasn't comic-con, but I went to something like it near Penn Station. In fact, I think comic-con was going on further downtown at the same time. I know zip about that whole scene, but I was there with an illustrator friend. For some reason which I don't recall I wore kind of a parochial school outfit--plaid skirt, white cotton blouse, shoes with socks, etc. I wore it under a very light raincoat that day. There were very few women, so once I unbuttoned my blouse I got tons of attention. It was fun making all those guys nervous.
 
Back
Top