Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex is mostly just sexy when you're having it on a regular basis.
Otherwise, thoughts and fantasies are fucktasticly erotic and fucking pleasurably divine...but often not that...alienable lifeforce that makes our bodies and beings so magical.
I guess my fantasies recreate much in memory, and create more in fantasy, but having a connection with someone that explores those things, it so often goes beyond likes/dislikes or turn-ons/turn-offs. It's sexy.

I told my gorgeous husband that I would post in this thread yesterday after our mind-blowing session yesterday morning, but I didn't.. I'm sorry baby. So here goes..
I woke up to his sensual touch roaming on me, getting me more aroused than I have been in a while. I was stroking him and feeling him grow in hand when he got on his knees and came up over me to put himself in my mouth, which exited me even more. After several minutes of sucking him, he slid inside and drove me wild, having an enormous orgasm.
We lay next to each other panting in satisfaction when he said, "I want you to suck me again", which I promptly leapt on. He was hard in seconds, and inside me again before I knew what hit me. The second orgasm put the first one to shame, I have to say...
Thank you baby, for that beautiful gift.

I told my gorgeous husband that I would post in this thread yesterday after our mind-blowing session yesterday morning, but I didn't.. I'm sorry baby. So here goes..
I woke up to his sensual touch roaming on me, getting me more aroused than I have been in a while. I was stroking him and feeling him grow in hand when he got on his knees and came up over me to put himself in my mouth, which exited me even more. After several minutes of sucking him, he slid inside and drove me wild, having an enormous orgasm.
We lay next to each other panting in satisfaction when he said, "I want you to suck me again", which I promptly leapt on. He was hard in seconds, and inside me again before I knew what hit me. The second orgasm put the first one to shame, I have to say...
Thank you baby, for that beautiful gift.

Now THAT is fucking sexy...God damn. What is going on with all my hard-ons today. Totally horny at work!!

I most certainly did. Both before and after our shower. Mmmm. Such a great morning.

Just a quick one a few minutes ago to relieve his morning wood . . . he's happy now and grinning like the alpha dog he is because he wants his cock sucked . . . oh, what the hell :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back