aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is aussie?

Isn't that an island of the coast of New Zealand?
 
did you know NZ used to be a colony of Australia.

and oh had to mention it but I think we rocked the South Island on Saturday!! lol
 
Aussie is so behind the sexual times

So, we have ascertained that there are 5 open minded Aussies out of a population of 20 million...how do we get to a situation whereby sex is as much out in the open and fun in Aussie as it is in the USA....are we always destined to follow the USA in everything or can we at least get off our butts and set a precedent once in a while....come on Aussie girls...wake up and let's have fun....sex is not wrong, it is wonderful !

Bye
 
great one tony about nz. hi shedevil.r u the same shedevil from lobby 5 chat room. fun with ur attitude u will never succeed with any women let alone aussies
 
Aussie is different..unfortunately

Oh but Greg, I do, all over the world as I am in an international business, just not here in AUssie and I am wondering what gives, cos I have not changed...

bye
 
cheeky greg should i dare ask the question in who won the state of origin this year??
 
i know greg i have heard that line many a times over the years..especially from my family..but in reality you guys did get beaten by a team of no-names in the first one..lol
Deviate where in QLD are you!!
email me anyone at branno10@hotmail.com
 
come on aussies lets keep this thread near the top so that it easier for all us to contact each other and know that aussies are in here ............ thanks
 
Football and rum...on a sex site ? Only Aussies

Come on Aussies

First you slag me off for bitching about the attitudes of Aussie girls, and next thing, what is left of the great Aussie chat here ina hot sexy site....a couple of guys talking about football and rum and cokes....you have to admit, I havea point....where are all of these so-called enlightened Aussie chicks ?

Bye
 
Intellegent Oz girls

Living in Darwin, I've had opportunity to encounter many free-thinking, intellegent, and sensual women. When considering the number of Australians replying to this board, one must equally remember the ratio of populations between America and us.

That said, I'd consider it somewhat shocking to see a truely intellegent female posting here - as it would be tantamount to walking into a bar with her skirt around her waist.

Arykus
Who tries realism
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top