The mayors trophy wife (closed)

"Fuck yeah do you want me to call you daddy baby?" She asked as she moaned she loved him playing win both holes. "I want you to take my ass so much."
 
"Do you now? Do you want me to fuck your pussy first?"-he groaned-"Do you want me to fuck your dirty little pussy or your Naughty little ass?"
 
"No ass first I want you to cum in my pussy after you fucked my naughty tight ass please." She said as she wiggled her ass trying to get him to fuck her ass. "Please please please fuck my ass." She begged
 
-He slapped her ass as he slid his cock in and grabbed her hair and pulled her arms ck and began to fuck her ass roughly.-"Oh yeah slut scream for your daddy come on now how much harder do you want to get fucked."-His balls slap against her ass nice and hard filling her ass with his cock.-
 
"Oh fuck yes." She screamed loudly as she pushed hard back down on his cock. "Take my tight ass fuck me harder baby." She moaned as she pinched her nipples.
 
-He fucked her harder. Her hair in his hands and his other hand holding on to her shoulder his cock rammed her ass fucking her harder and deeper.-"Oh yeah slut scream for me to keep on fucking you come on."
 
"You own my ass keep fucking your ass." She bite her lip as she moved her ass to meet each of his thrusts. She looked at the floor as she moaned loudly she was enjoying him fucking her as.
 
-He fucked her as hard as she wanted his cock just pounded her like a Jack Hammer ramming his cock deeper in to her ass.-"Oh yeah scream baby come on."-his one hand slapped her ass hard with each other thrust.-
 
She moaned as he fucked her hard. She screamed "fuck yes." She started to finger herself her pussy was wet. She closed her eyes as she pushed hard down on his cock as she fingered herself.
 
-Max pulled her back as he sat her on his hips and lifted her legs and began to move her up and down on his cock pounding her tight ass from his hips he pounded up in to her as she met his thrusts as he wanted her to scream more enjoying the cock.-
 
"Please fuck my pussy now." She looked at him over the shoulder and she grinned at him. She really wanted him in her tight pussy now she wanted to cum on his cock. She bite her lip and moaned as she pushed hard down on his cock. She slide nearly all the way off his cock then she slammed all the way down hard.
 
-He stopped and turned her around as her legs went around him and he began to grab her ass and slap it as he pounded her pussy sliding her up and down on his cock. He moaned and pounded her good. His hands slapped her ass as she bounced and he looked.-"Yeah you dirty girl come on fuck that cock."
 
She spread her legs wide and she looked in his eyes and she grinned at him. She moaned as he grabbed her ass and started to fuck her. Her pussy gripped hard to his cock she bite her lip then she started to kiss his neck softly. "I'm your dirty girl." She bounced harder when he slapped her ass.
 
-Max groaned loudly as his cock pounded her pussy more he smiled as he pinned her against the wall then and lifted her legs as he fucked her pussy there enjoying it highly.-
 
She moaned loudly closing her eyes. She looked deep in his eyes. She hooked her long legs round him. She bounced hard on his cock. She kissed him passionately. "Oh fuck yes Max harder baby harder."
 
-He fucked her against the wall like a mad woman as he fucked her harder pinning her makign it feel like a life time of fucking her pussy taking his cock and he rammed it deep.-
 
"Oh fuck yes baby I'm your naughty dirty slut." She looked in his eyes as she clung to the wall. She was starting to cum on his cock she loved having him deep in her tight pussy.
 
-He rammed his cock in her and soon.-"I am going to cum my slutty girl...oh god you want me to cum in you don't you?"
 
She looked at him. "Oh baby cum deep in me I want you to cum deeply in me. I'm your naughty bitch." She laughed. "What would people think if they knew the mayors wife was a cock hungry slut."
 
"Who knows...if your that hungry you never know what i can do to please you huh?"-he chuckled and came filling her pussy soon laying back on the bed with her on top he had the Camera turn off as he smiled looking to her eyes.-
 
-Max smiled.-"I don't care what they thought all i know is when my cock hungry woman is ready she knows she can have any cock if it will please her."-he chuckled and kissed her neck as they cuddled.-"I was thinking about giving you a birthday bang but....i been hesitant."
 
She grinned at him "I like it when your happy I love hearing you chuckle it makes me feel like I'm a good wife making you happy." She looked down at him she kissed him. "Huni you remember we are going for a week just me right?" She asked she didn't know if he knew but she had made sure his schedule was clean with his Personal Assistant.

"Well I only want your cock I love your cock its a big part of why I love you." She giggled as she winked at him. "Why was you hesitant ?"
 
"Oh that is right....Sorry i was hesitant because i thought it be erotic once...But for a week it is just me and you....what did you have planned for your birthday week?"-His body held her tight as he slipped his cock out of her and kissed her lips.-"Do you want to clean up a bit I will use a good wash cloth to clean up."
 
"Well I dunno you know me I hate getting older I'm feeling really old god I hate getting older. Just surprise me I don't really care. I love you so anything you give me will be good. I'm gonna get a shower will you make me some food I'm starving." She smiled at him getting off the bed she tied her hair in a messy bun.
 
-He cleaned him self up and smiled.-"OK dear it is late so i don't know how you want you want to eat so late at night but i will make something light."-he said as he walked down. She was 26 and he was 30.-"Let me see."-he found some Italian cold cuts and cheese. he took eggs and Cheese and chopped up some cold cuts as he began cooking them together for her.-
 
Back
Top