• dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grateful

The Mutt said:
IMG_0759.jpg

I just want to express my gratitude to Mutt and Box for posting such delightful eye candy today. They all just hit my mental G-spot. I also appreciate E-Goddess's admiration for the same. I always have warm feelings toward women who like breasts as much as I do. And Mutt, if Miss O permits and you have them available, anymore pictures of her would be a special treat.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
I just want to express my gratitude to Mutt and Box for posting such delightful eye candy today. They all just hit my mental G-spot. I also appreciate E-Goddess's admiration for the same. I always have warm feelings toward women who like breasts as much as I do. And Mutt, if Miss O permits and you have them available, anymore pictures of her would be a special treat.

Jim
I'll ask her in the morning. bed time now.
:rose:

This is Wednesday night now. Hump day is over and I didn't get to hump this young lady.

Attachments

• 9725_side.jpeg
    9725_side.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 163
Asian!

Boxlicker101 said:
This is Wednesday night now. Hump day is over and I didn't get to hump this young lady.

A cute Asian! Boing! :nana: Boing! :nana: Boing! :nana: Boing! :nana: Boing! :nana:

Happy Thursday to me, happy Thursday to me . . .

Jim

With Miss Oatlash's permission, my favorite nipples.

Attachments

• Miss O leather.jpg
    Miss O leather.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 166
And here's one to haunt your dreams.

Attachments

• Miss O strap on.JPG
    Miss O strap on.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 171
Drool

The Mutt said:
With Miss Oatlash's permission, my favorite nipples.

Mutt, please extend my blubbering gratitude to Miss O for allowing you to post this pic of her and her workout outfit. Those are indeed breasts to which attention must be paid. From the look of her guns, I think one would have little choice, anyway.

Jim

The whole woman

It strikes me that we have been treating women as if they are nothing more than a set of nipples on a set of tits. I think such an attitude is very demeaning. We should take a moment to remember that they also have asses and pussies.

Jim

Attachments

• 0015.jpg
    0015.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 199
kwas1modem said:
It strikes me that we have been treating women as if they are nothing more than a set of nipples on a set of tits. I think such an attitude is very demeaning. We should take a moment to remember that they also have asses and pussies.

Jim
Of course they do, but that's for another thread. ;)

Attachments

• nakedgirldreaming.jpg
    nakedgirldreaming.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 189
kwas1modem said:

Jim

This is true and sometimes we can admire these other delightful areas simultaneously with their lovely nipple-topped breasts.

Attachments

• Red's Pussy.jpg
    Red's Pussy.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 244
Goodnight, Mutt. Pleasant dreams.

Attachments

• Dildo Nipples.jpg
    Dildo Nipples.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
A lil something to get you through the day. I'll even break my "no blondes" rule for these cuties.

1031.3l.jpg

Those are some very sexy ladies, Mut. To celebrate the onset of the weekend, here is another blonde.

Attachments

• Sweet Blonde.jpg
    Sweet Blonde.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 182
EicessGoddess said:
Speaking of our lovely Miss Oatlash, where is she? I do miss her humor dearly!

Nice to see you again Jennifer.

and for breast size...i naturally have large ones, and god knows I hate 'em. So not worth dragging around with me all the time. I don't really understand why guys like them so much! :confused:

EGoddess - you have been gone for so long...do tell us of your travels *grin*

The Mutt said:

Oh sweet torture ~ (I can't download any of your pics on my work computer.) Can't wait to get my home machine back from the shop.... You guys are killing me with your comments!!!!!!!

JenniferMidnight said:
Oh sweet torture ~ (I can't download any of your pics on my work computer.) Can't wait to get my home machine back from the shop.... You guys are killing me with your comments!!!!!!!

Except for oodles of tantalizing nipples of various sizes, coloration and states of excitement...you aren't missing much.

hogjack said:
Except for oodles of tantalizing nipples of various sizes, coloration and states of excitement...you aren't missing much.

He's right, Jennifer, and none of the breasts are as sexy or pretty as yours. Not even these:

Attachments

• 9718_side.jpeg
    9718_side.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back