Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be astonished if you were, tbh. It's a UK indie comic featuring a number of crude and foul-mouthed character's, including Finbar Saunders (and his double entendres), one of whose catchphrases is the onomatopoeic *snork* when presented with anything that could be construed as rude.

OK, it loses a little in translation...

Two nations; separated by a common language.

It's been falling for the last four hours - EEK!

I have to conduct an AGM of a community group tonight.

I've just re-checked their constitution which I wrote. As I thought, I have deliberately omitted any requirement for a quorum for the AGM.

As long as four members of the committee are present, the AGM will be legitimate. I'll aim to beat my own record for chairing the shortest AGM. At present my record is 13 minutes including approving changes to the constitution and raising the membership fee.

Tonight? I might manage to finish the AGM in less than a minute.

After my previous short AGM we adjourned to the pub.

After tonight's AGM, drinks and nibbles are available in the next room.

Formal AGMs are necessary but can be boring. It's the discussions afterwards that actually make things happen.

*Fnar*
Are you a Viz fan, Lynn?

I'm thinking not since I don't know what that is.

Take a brief look here.

I have to conduct an AGM of a community group tonight.

I've just re-checked their constitution which I wrote. As I thought, I have deliberately omitted any requirement for a quorum for the AGM.

As long as four members of the committee are present, the AGM will be legitimate. I'll aim to beat my own record for chairing the shortest AGM. At present my record is 13 minutes including approving changes to the constitution and raising the membership fee.

Tonight? I might manage to finish the AGM in less than a minute.

After my previous short AGM we adjourned to the pub.

After tonight's AGM, drinks and nibbles are available in the next room.

Formal AGMs are necessary but can be boring. It's the discussions afterwards that actually make things happen.

I've always thought that the best part of the AGM is the AOB.
[ "Point of Order Mr Chairman" - and there' s a mark3ed Groan.]

[ "Point of Order Mr Chairman" - and there' s a marked Groan.]

A proper AGM should only include in the AOB subjects that the members have been informed about with proper notice - 21 days in our constitution. Anything raised at the meeting not on the agenda should be deferred.

I beat my own record tonight. I conducted the AGM in 90 seconds including approval of the constitution, election of committee and approval of the accounts.

The Constitution had been approved by the Committee months ago and almost all those present at the AGM WERE the Committee.

We didn't have enough nominees to fill all posts. All were elected.

The accounts were simple and I had checked before I started the AGM that no one had any questions.

It has taken me longer to write this post than it took to hold the AGM.

A proper AGM should only include in the AOB subjects that the members have been informed about with proper notice - 21 days in our constitution. Anything raised at the meeting not on the agenda should be deferred.

I beat my own record tonight. I conducted the AGM in 90 seconds including approval of the constitution, election of committee and approval of the accounts.

The Constitution had been approved by the Committee months ago and almost all those present at the AGM WERE the Committee.

We didn't have enough nominees to fill all posts. All were elected.

The accounts were simple and I had checked before I started the AGM that no one had any questions.

It has taken me longer to write this post than it took to hold the AGM.
Originally Posted by steve44uk
*Fnar*
Are you a Viz fan, Lynn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressLynn
I'm thinking not since I don't know what that is.
Take a brief look here.

Cheers, HP.

I wish my board meetings were that short, Ogg!

I'd be astonished if you were, tbh. It's a UK indie comic featuring a number of crude and foul-mouthed character's, including Finbar Saunders (and his double entendres), one of whose catchphrases is the onomatopoeic *snork* when presented with anything that could be construed as rude.

OK, it loses a little in translation...

Oh.

Take a brief look here.

[ "Point of Order Mr Chairman" - and there' s a mark3ed Groan.]

Thank you.

I can't wait to go the the gym tomorrow, work some cardio, do some pushups, and beat the shit out of the punching bag...

Plus, I am a true heavyweight, and I send that 80 pound fucker swinging up near the ceiling sometimes :D

Yesterday, as I drove to work, I pulled up at a set of traffic lights, alongside an abandoned double-headed dildo in the road.

You're welcome.

Yesterday, as I drove to work, I pulled up at a set of traffic lights, alongside an abandoned double-headed dildo in the road.

You're welcome.

That poor dildo, abandoned in the snow! Waiting for its backstory to be told, perhaps ....

TheeGoatPig, good to see you getting out and about. Hit that punchbag hard! :rose:

:heart::nana::heart:

That poor dildo, abandoned in the snow! Waiting for its backstory to be told, perhaps ....

TheeGoatPig, good to see you getting out and about. Hit that punchbag hard! :rose:

:heart::nana::heart:

You're spot on, Naoko, it was the backstory that occupied my mind for the rest of the drive...

HP - let me have their number and I'll redress my omission...

You're spot on, Naoko, it was the backstory that occupied my mind for the rest of the drive...

HP - let me have their number and I'll redress my omission...

It had spots on! It really needs its story told.
Oh whoops, wrong thread, back to Things You Don't Want to Hear During Sex ... oh no, the little creature I don't want to hear while on this site is pitter-pattering down the stairs calling plaintively for its breakfast ....

:rose:

It had spots on! It really needs its story told.
Oh whoops, wrong thread, back to Things You Don't Want to Hear During Sex ... oh no, the little creature I don't want to hear while on this site is pitter-pattering down the stairs calling plaintively for its breakfast ....

:rose:

Ha! I have two here, but Scooby Doo's occupying their attention for the moment.

Hey, maybe this is the inspiration I need for my Valentine's story submission. I may have to lose the spots, though... ;)

Ha! I have two here, but Scooby Doo's occupying their attention for the moment.

Hey, maybe this is the inspiration I need for my Valentine's story submission. I may have to lose the spots, though... ;)

The double-ended dildo that found love at last! It's a winner! :nana: Maybe it could have decorative knobbly spots?

I have two today too. I begged one from another MILF. If there's one they come and whine in your ear and you have to slam your netbook shut; if they have a friend they go off and put Avengers Assemble in the Blu-ray player themselves although I find I have to wipe the jam off the DVD next time I want to watch it with my fella.

:heart:

The double-ended dildo that found love at last! It's a winner! :nana: Maybe it could have decorative knobbly spots?

I have two today too. I begged one from another MILF. If there's one they come and whine in your ear and you have to slam your netbook shut; if they have a friend they go off and put Avengers Assemble in the Blu-ray player themselves although I find I have to wipe the jam off the DVD next time I want to watch it with my fella.

:heart:

I have a title: 'The Double-Ended Dildo Who Could...' A tale of love, lust, perseverance an abandonment. :D

Hell, if these two were old enough, I'd be watching Avengers Assemble with them myself! The only one I could watch it with is my eldest who, in characteristic teenage style, is still spark out upstairs. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back