What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
viewerpatrickkrugerchristmastreeroo.jpg

;) You can get the story behind this pic here.

The world didn't end (not that I thought it would) and in roughly 3 hours I will be able to see without my glasses for the first time in 13 years. I just hope I can keep my eyes still while the laser does its thing.

I still can't quite believe it's going to happen though. Fucking unreal. :D

Three "notches" on my belt last night. Three first times for three women. Two women who had never touched a pussy before, with my encouragement, got their fingers wet. One woman wore a strapon for the first time... my feeldoe. And my sweet friend who has been undergoing chemo for five months, she got to be the "lesson object."

A great time was had by all.

J picked up the keys for our new apartment and went to check it out again, just because he had nothing better to do. Turned out the previous tenants and our landlady had both left us a bottle of wine and a Christmas card on the kitchen counter. :)

And I finally persuaded someone to have mulled wine with me. It wasn't easy, though, because everybody's busy and it's freezing outside, so no one wants to leave home. :)

It was a simple thing - I had written a work email and at the end of a long set of process instructions, I wrote...

"When you're finished, just save as."

Except, when I went back to proofread it - it said...

"...just save ass".

I was tempted to send it anyway, but visions of my paycheck prevented me. :)

Got a message from my GM that I won the iPod drawling for passing our mystery shop last month. :D

I think the flyer said iPad, so not sure if I won an iPad, they cheaped out and got iPods instead, or if I got a runner up prize that I didn't know about, but free stuff for me doing a job they say I suck at is pretty flippin awesom. :D

"Modern Family" Express Christmas episode.

Jay: Why are you wearing a sweater when it's 95 degrees outside?
Cam: This is my Christmas sweater.
Jay: Judging by those stains, you are the Christmas sweater.

Bwahahaha... this cracked me up. It's like all the Asshat pm's were embodied in one person suddenly.

I went to a BBQ last night and the guys had a pool competition (no females allowed). $100 was the prize. Of course I complained that females were not allowed to play so they let me play the winner. Guess who won....my terms of winning.....I had a slave for the evening to run around after me getting me drinks and food :) Really should have made it strip pool :(

I went to a BBQ last night and the guys had a pool competition (no females allowed). $100 was the prize. Of course I complained that females were not allowed to play so they let me play the winner. Guess who won....my terms of winning.....I had a slave for the evening to run around after me getting me drinks and food :) Really should have made it strip pool :(

Not suprised that you kicked butt, kiwi! Brava!

I actually got a real (read "cash") Christmas bonus this year! Woohoo ~ ketchup packets for everybody!
:eek:

OK...even better. I didn't "preview post", and when I posted this response originally, it read "Not suprised that you licked butt, kiwi!"
SO glad I have fast fingers!

Last edited:
Not suprised that you kicked butt, kiwi! Brava!

I actually got a real (read "cash") Christmas bonus this year! Woohoo ~ ketchup packets for everybody!
:eek:

OK...even better. I didn't "submit preview", and when I posted this response originally, it read "Not suprised that you licked butt, kiwi!"
SO glad I have fast fingers!

hahaha oh dear.

Make sure that you buy something nice for yourself out of that bonus :)

My son using $50 words in a discussion at dinner with friends, and having them have to look it up on their phones LOL

Listening to a house guest who was part of the intense house fire experience blather about how wonderfully lucky we are...

He's right... And it just made me smile to know he really believes it. Sometimes humans are just beautiful... Terribly beautiful.

:nana:

You deserve it! (And more.)

Yay, Wenchie! You deserve it, hun! Merry McChristmas! :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. :kiss::cattail:

Awesome! and I'm so glad that they didn't downgrade it to the iPod.

*giggles* Yeah, my GM is just clueless. He had me open the wrapping there and explain to him what it is, because all he knew is that they told him is was worth "like $500" (which isn't quite right as it's an iPad 2 16gb so at Best buy it is $399, but I'm not complaining!)

This is such a great thing to happen as my netbook has been on it's last leg for a few months, and the reason I failed my psych exam, and I wasn't looking forward to replacing it. But I can use the iPad for most of my school work, so problem solved. :cathappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back