Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm for that!

tumblr_mclkn5VPLB1rahaaio1_1280.jpg

Wow! She really gets my motor running

I think this is Nadine Jansen. If it is, she lost A LOT of weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy I found this thread, it made my day.

This is my first post. Hello Lit! I've been a lurker for a little while now, but I came upon this thread and thought it was very refreshing to see a healthy appreciation for these beautiful women. I, too, am a curvy lady and I get so depressed thinking that most men prefer very skinny women. It is threads like this that give me hope that there are some men out there than prefer women who actually like to eat. I used to maintain a very low body weight, I weighed about 110 pounds at 5'5, but recently due to personal issues I let myself gain weight. I've been so utterly depressed lately over my weight gain, but today I feel so much better. Thank you guys for brightening my day.

It's most definitely all about curvy girls! Why would you possibly want someone stick thin, a woman is meant to have a body shape!

This is my first post. Hello Lit! I've been a lurker for a little while now, but I came upon this thread and thought it was very refreshing to see a healthy appreciation for these beautiful women. I, too, am a curvy lady and I get so depressed thinking that most men prefer very skinny women. It is threads like this that give me hope that there are some men out there than prefer women who actually like to eat. I used to maintain a very low body weight, I weighed about 110 pounds at 5'5, but recently due to personal issues I let myself gain weight. I've been so utterly depressed lately over my weight gain, but today I feel so much better. Thank you guys for brightening my day.

Real MEN, prefer curves. Toofargone....there are nearly 4000 posts on this thread. sure plenty are repeats like myself... I'm married to a beautiful Full figured lady. I will go for curves before I chose a 2x4

Welcome:rose::kiss::cattail:

Welcome! If you hang around here, you'll find that there are plenty of us who love ladies of a certain body type. I like women who have curves in places where women should have curves.
Enjoy, hon!

just a hint for you guys that keep getting your images deleted for .coms & copyrights showing in the picture, use your "PAINT" program to crop or even erase. OR even simpler, just post the address (URL) AND/OR if your getting in trouble for hotlinking, just copy & paste into the address bar and use that as your link. :D

i used to think that the word "copy right" meant that I had the right to copy it, honest!:)

Welcome to Lit :)

just a hint for you guys that keep getting your images deleted for .coms & copyrights showing in the picture, use your "PAINT" program to crop or even erase. OR even simpler, just post the address (URL) AND/OR if your getting in trouble for hotlinking, just copy & paste into the address bar and use that as your link. :D

i used to think that the word "copy right" meant that I had the right to copy it, honest!:)

Great advice worth quoting! Thanks Rolando! :kiss:

I don't like to edit out Litsters' pics, but when they break the rules, I gotta! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back