Dom's Corporal Punishments

spankedboy

Really Experienced
What are the types of corporal punishment other than spanking on the bum, caning, hair brush that can be used by a female dom on her male slave?

I write stories of the Naked Male Clothed Female variety and wanted to understand a dom's mind. I understand a sub's feelings completely, but wanted to explore what a dom would want in certain situations. My stories are here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/third-punishment-from-indian-maid

Please let me know what you think.

Uh...anything a male dom can use on his female slave, pretty much?

In layman terms, you cant CBT girls, and you shouldn't discredit a females experience by calling breast torture the same for men. In my opinion though, it goes way beyond that.
I think that from the inside? My experience of breast torture isn't all that. I think that the biggest difference is in the eyes of the (male, boobies-loving) beholder. Nipples are sensitive on some people, and not so much on others, and some of those people have more fatty deposits around their nips than other people. CBT, oh yeah-- I'll give you that one. As you know. :eek:

Ah, I apologise-- I meant; "As you know since so often claim that if I had a dick I would be so into CBT on myself." Typical narcissism there. :eek:

the extra rib makes some weird differences too... but breathing is a whole different subject of fascinating anatomy.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/87/do-women-have-an-extra-rib-because-eve-got-one-of-adams

Personally, I have breathing issues from lung damage-- living as a child in Los Angeles's smoggiest years, the 60's and 70's. Most of us older natives have a bit of emphysemia.

Last edited:
I think that from the inside? My experience of breast torture isn't all that. I think that the biggest difference is in the eyes of the (male, boobies-loving) beholder. Nipples are sensitive on some people, and not so much on others, and some of those people have more fatty deposits around their nips than other people. CBT, oh yeah-- I'll give you that one. As you know. :eek:

Yeah much to S's chagrin, my boobs are about as sensitive as my heels. Apparently the smaller they are, the most sensitive-- I guess that means "breast" torture for men is more warranted, huh? :p

Pain processing is an incredible neurological playground that varies person to person.

Humiliation without going overboard, a feeling of relief from complete submission and slaps, lots of slaps is what I am going through with my maids now.

Back